Vaz Printers

Review for Vaz Printers

Hilary from Brampton
Hilary from Brampton

business cards

I needed some custom business cards printed for my small business. So I prepared the custom design, including graphics and brought it over to this company on a CD. They did an OK job of printing my cards for me. However, when I requested the printing job, they said they were pretty busy with "large orders" and it kinda sounded like I was inconveniencing them with my request to complete a small order. On another occasion I went to this company to obtain some coloured paper and they were more patient, respectful and even gave me a discount. So I would recommend this company in terms of price, location and reliability.