Locksmith Pros

James
Owner/Manager
Locksmith Pros Locksmith Pros Team [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Locksmith Pros
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Locksmith Pros

Thomas

They were very punctual when they arrived and very polite and courteous. Took about 40 mins to change 3 locks. All in all very happy with the service!

Job Price

Thank You Thomas for the great review! We strive for exceptional customer service, durable craftsmanship, and all in all great value!

Cheers!

MG

I answered the door to city crews doing work on our street. Because we have dogs, I closed the door behind me while I spoke to them. When I tried to go back inside, I discovered the door was locked.

I called Locksmith Pros who responded in record time. They were at my house in 15 minutes! Thank you so much for the fantastic service and quick response time!

Excellent service and will recommend in the future!

Hi,

Thanks a bunch for the great review MG! It is always a great feeling to help someone in urgent need. We are always eager to satisfy our customers, no matter if the job is big or small. Customer Service, Reliability and Immediate response on any budget! That's our motto!

HCW

Locksmith Pros were professional and pleasant to deal with. A very personalized service is provided.

Hi Hayle,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us another great review. It was pleasure dealing with you as well.

Best of Luck!

Locksmith Pros Team.

Francine C.
1 review North York, ON

Our front door lockset was broken in two places. Locskmith Pros communicated their arrival time in advance, showed up on time, were polite and professional, provided us with repair / replace estimates, and cleaned up after installation.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Francine! It was a pleasure dealing with you. Best of Luck!

Harold 47 from North York

Unlocked my front door yesterday and the cylinder came out with the key. Got Locksmith Pros name from Homestars and called them the next morning and they sent a repair guy over within 2 hours. The young man was very polite and explained my options. He fixed my problem in less than an hour. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, and the opportunity to solve your problem.

Shahed Doroudi from North York
1 review North York, ON

I received wonderful service for a very difficult problem. My door handle was not standard (very old) and the locksmith put together a custom latch to reach the edge of the door. A very well done job! Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you so much Shahed!! We loved the fact you upload a picture, to show our clean and professional work.
Wishing you all the best!
And Thank you for using Locksmith Pros

Barbara from Holland Landing
9 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent service. An appointment was made for the same day. Danny arrived on time and did everything that was asked for. He and his wife are going a great job of providing good, timely service and following up with the customer. Would recommend and use them again. Thank you.

Dear Barbara,
Thank you so much for this great review!
We, at Locksmith Pros trying our best to make sure our clients will be more then happy with the service provided.
We are wishing you all the best !!
From the team at Locksmith Pros

richard stang from Toronto

Great service. Technician arrived on time and fixed the problem within 1 hour. The repair was done on-site ans was $250 less than the auto dealership quoted. Would recommend this to anyone with auto ignition problems

Job Price

Hi Richard. Thanks for the excellent review! We are very glad that you are happy with the service. We always strive to provide high quality service and repair work in an effective and efficient manner. All the best from the team at Locksmith Pros.

Laurie Davey from Montreal

When you have an issue with a retail location, and not being able to lock the door; it's a real problem. Locksmith Pros went right into action for us. The locksmith was there same day before closing to rekey the locks. Brenda was especially helpful. And I will give them lots more work in the GTA

Job Price

Hi Laurie. It is our pleasure to assist you whenever you have a problem with one of your locks. We really appreciate the wonderful review you've shared here. Our goal is to provide excellent service and we're glad you found us! THANK YOU from Brenda, Keren and Dani

Kimberly Hawkins from Toronto

I used Locksmith Pros when I lost my key and was locked out of the car. It was my only key! Locksmith arrived at my location within half an hour of contacting them. I was back on the road with a new key in less than an hour! The service was so efficient and it really saved the day. The price was very fair too! Thanks again!

Job Price

This is a terrific review Kimberly! We are so glad that everything worked out well and that we got you back on your way quickly. Our goal is to SAVE THE DAY for all our clients and we are thrilled that we could do that for you. We hope you will call us again. Regards from all of us at Locksmith Pros.

More about Locksmith Pros

Since 2007 Locksmith Pros has been the locksmith of choice for the greater Toronto area.

We provide true 24 hour 7 Days a week Emergency locksmith services for all your Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Automotive Locksmith Needs. No Job is too small or to large!

When you call Locksmith Pros you know that your lock is going to be serviced by a professional, courteous, reputable and dependable locksmith technician.

Our Reputation, consistency and quality of work speaks for itself, we take pride in our job, and eager to satisfy every complex need that our clients may have.

That's why Locksmith Pros is the exclusive provider of Locksmith Services for Fairview Malls, Bentley Luggage and Gymboree Retail Stores.

Your satisfaction is what we strive for! Call us today, weather its an Emergency or to schedule an appointment for a service call.

Locks & Locksmiths
Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 Emergency Services Type of Locks and Keys: Deadbolts, Grip Sets, Key Pads, High Security Locks, Door Closer, Striker Plates, Fob Systems, Smart Locks, Push Bar Systems, Mul-T-Lock and many more. Lock Outs for: Doors of all types, Mailboxes, File Cabinets, desks, Safes, Cars and Trucks. Lock Repairs (Dead Bolts, Grip Sets, Door Handles, Lock Housing, Adjustments, Latch & Strike Adjustment Mul T Lock and many more) New Installations - All types of doors, file cabinets, mail boxes, desk locks, vehicle ignitions & spare/lost key reprogramming. Automotive: Spare Keys, Lost Keys, Ignition Repairs and Replacement, Key Reprogramming and many more. Save big over Dealer Prices!!!
24 Hour and Emergency Locksmith Services: Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 EMERGENCY. - Lock Outs - Residential, Automotive, Commercial. - New Installations. - Master Key Systems. - Repairs and Adjustment. - Re-key Services. - Repairs. Automotive: - Transponder chip keys. - VAT keys. - Laser cut key and high security laser keys. - Dealer Keys. - Boat keys. - Scooter keys. - Motorcycle keys. - Keys for 18-wheelers. - Foreign keys. - Key-less entry keys.
SCLAGE, WEISER, YALE, SARGENT KWIKSET, MEDECO, MUL-T-LOCK
- Emergency Services. - Lock outs. - New Installations. - Corporate Accounts. - Automotive/Bike/Boats/Scooter/Trucks - Keys, Fobs and Ignitions. - Smart Locks. - High Security Locks.
2007