Locksmith Pros

James
Owner/Manager
Locksmith Pros Locksmith Pros Team [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Locksmith Pros
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Locksmith Pros

Mike
1 review , ON

One of my door locks broke. Found this contractor on home stars. He answered my call right away and showed up as he promised in time. Changed my lock quickly and efficiently. Serviced a couple of other issues with other locks. Thank you!!! Will definitely recommend him again.

Job Price

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write us great review! Once again, thank you for your Business and the opportunity to be of service.

J. B.

Repair of 25 year old lock. Courteous and Professional. The work was explained well before he started. Very satisfied

Job Price

Thank you Jake for taking the time to write us a review! Enjoy your new Medeco High Security lock! We also glad that we were able to save your other 25 year old Medeco lock just with minor adjustment! Once again thank you for the opportunity to be of service!

Best of Luck

Anatoli, M.

Very professional and courteous service. I booked an appointment for Sunday for a damaged lock, so Yaniv couldn't get the parts to replace the lock the same day. However he got our old lock working until he showed up on Tuesday to finish the job. He even pointed out what the door installer had done wrong and gave us some tips on how to make a lock last longer. Would certainly recommend.

Hi Anatoli,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leaves such a great feedback. Its always a pleasure to hear such a positive response, it is truly describes our values and work ethics. Once again, thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you!

Best of Luck!

Anonymous

Locksmith Pros arrived same day to fix the Baldwin lock in a very timely and efficient manner. Great work!

Hi,

Thank you so much for such a quick response, and your review!

Best of Luck!

pl

Locksmith Pros came in to fix a broken key in a lock. I liked the work done on the first lock that I decided to use them for two other doors. My locks now run very smoothly and am now realizing how clunky they moved before. Great work and very prompt!

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us another great review! We are pleased that your were satisfied with the timing and level of our service. It was pleasure dealing with you.

Thank you for you Business!

Ryan

This is a good company. Showed up on time. Helped me with choosing new door hardware. Ordered and installed quickly, and I would use them again. Thanks Yaniv, my new door locks look and work great!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leaving us a great feedback! Yaniv is on of our top performers, and always eager to help and suggest best solutions for any given task. We thank you for you business. Best of Luck!

er

The changed the lock and matched up the hardware. Everything worked more smoothly than before!

Job Price

Thank you for the review. We glad you happy with the end result.

Provided and replaced two new deadbolt locks. I really appreciated their honest assessment of our current dilapidated locking situation. Worked with us to come up with a cost effective solution.

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing feedback. This is a true definition of what we all about. It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

Best of Luck, and Thank You for Your Business!

katie.dickson55

My bathroom door was stuck and I was trapped inside on easter. We called locksmith pros and they showed up within 20 minutes. They were able to remove the broken lock so I could get out and replace it. The service was great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for a great review! We did our best to get you out in record time! Good Luck, and Thank you!

gromani
1 review Pickering, ON

Last night I had a problem with my lock at closing time (10pm) at my Subway restaurant so I called Locksmith Pros. They told me they will be there within 30 min and they were. When he got there he inspected the lock and quickly found the problem and replaced the it. I strongly recommend them.

Hi Gromani

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great feedback!

We always try to respond in record time to someone in need, especially when time is of essence. We glad we could help! On time, and efficiently!

More about Locksmith Pros

Since 2007 Locksmith Pros has been the locksmith of choice for the greater Toronto area.

We provide true 24 hour 7 Days a week Emergency locksmith services for all your Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Automotive Locksmith Needs. No Job is too small or to large!

When you call Locksmith Pros you know that your lock is going to be serviced by a professional, courteous, reputable and dependable locksmith technician.

Our Reputation, consistency and quality of work speaks for itself, we take pride in our job, and eager to satisfy every complex need that our clients may have.

That's why Locksmith Pros is the exclusive provider of Locksmith Services for Fairview Malls, Bentley Luggage and Gymboree Retail Stores.

Your satisfaction is what we strive for! Call us today, weather its an Emergency or to schedule an appointment for a service call.

Locks & Locksmiths
Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 Emergency Services Type of Locks and Keys: Deadbolts, Grip Sets, Key Pads, High Security Locks, Door Closer, Striker Plates, Fob Systems, Smart Locks, Push Bar Systems, Mul-T-Lock and many more. Lock Outs for: Doors of all types, Mailboxes, File Cabinets, desks, Safes, Cars and Trucks. Lock Repairs (Dead Bolts, Grip Sets, Door Handles, Lock Housing, Adjustments, Latch & Strike Adjustment Mul T Lock and many more) New Installations - All types of doors, file cabinets, mail boxes, desk locks, vehicle ignitions & spare/lost key reprogramming. Automotive: Spare Keys, Lost Keys, Ignition Repairs and Replacement, Key Reprogramming and many more. Save big over Dealer Prices!!!
24 Hour and Emergency Locksmith Services: Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 EMERGENCY. - Lock Outs - Residential, Automotive, Commercial. - New Installations. - Master Key Systems. - Repairs and Adjustment. - Re-key Services. - Repairs. Automotive: - Transponder chip keys. - VAT keys. - Laser cut key and high security laser keys. - Dealer Keys. - Boat keys. - Scooter keys. - Motorcycle keys. - Keys for 18-wheelers. - Foreign keys. - Key-less entry keys.
SCLAGE, WEISER, YALE, SARGENT KWIKSET, MEDECO, MUL-T-LOCK
- Emergency Services. - Lock outs. - New Installations. - Corporate Accounts. - Automotive/Bike/Boats/Scooter/Trucks - Keys, Fobs and Ignitions. - Smart Locks. - High Security Locks.
2007