Eaves Experts Ottawa

Reviews for Eaves Experts Ottawa

sheila
sheila

Siding repair

We had damage to our siding after a windstorm hit Orléans. I found your company through Homestars and was impressed with the client feedback. My experience was also excellent. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and responsive. Of all the companies I called, yours was the first to get back to me and the repairs were done quickly and at a great rate. The worker was kind enough to also remove debris on another part of my roof so that was very appreciated. I will definitely be in touch, if need be, for future work. Well done!

Hi Sheila. It was a pleasure meeting you. We aren't always able to respond that fast, but in your case it sounded more urgent so we strived to be there as soon as we could. I'm glad you were pleased with your our service and our reasonable rates as well. We look forward to the next opportunity to be of assistance. Bye for now and thanks for taking the time to share your recommendation.

TJoan
TJoan
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough Repair

What great service! Andrew diagnosed and thoroughly explained the issue with our eavestrough - and was even able to complete the repair the same day. We really appreciated that, instead of assuming certain additional work was needed, he had us watch for an additional issue with the downspout. His prediction was correct, and he was able to return to quickly repair the issue. I would highly recommend Eaves Experts!

Thanks for your kind words. I am happy we were able to identify the source of that pesky issue. I find it more satisfying to identify what the true problems are and solve them. If I see something that might be an issue, I might ask the homeowner to observe for me and let me know. Thanks again for your business and for taking the time to share your experience as well. Bye for now

rachelle.ladouceur
rachelle.ladouceur

eaves repair

Due to ice dams, I wanted my eaves to point in another direction and I also wanted the heated wires. Andrew did the work efficiently and perfectly! Thanks Andrew!

Hi Rachelle, I am so sincerely glad that some of my satisfied customers referred you to me. What an honour. It was as much a pleasure dealing with you as it was with them. I'm sorry we never got to meet, but just the same it was a pleasure working with you on getting your home better prepared for this coming winter. Please do let me know if I can ever be of further assistance. Happy spring!

D. C.
D. C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace damaged evestrough

I can't say enough about the owner of this company. Andrew is absolutely wonderful. Not only did he promptly do this work, knowing we needed a repair quickly before listing our home, he also took great effort to get the perfect color match. He arrived with books of sample colors an meticulously proceeded to get a match that when completed and lined up with the other undamaged evestrough was literally the perfect match. You cold not tell where the repair started and where it ended.
Not only did he do our home but he also did our neighbors while in the area. He and his assitant worked clean, and quietly respecting the surrounding neighbors. They left our yard without so much as a trace of material left around.
What a lovely, kind man. We were absolutely thrilled to have him do work on our home and we would more than recommend him to absolutely everyone. We would go as far as to say you will never get a better company to do your work. Our neighbors in our adult community have come and admired he work and the amazing color match. Thank you Andrew from the bottom of our hearts.
DC

Hello D. Well, I must say, you almost have me blushing. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well D. All I can say is that I try my best to treat others how I would like to be treated and I try to treat my customers' homes as if they were my own. That's it. As far as colour goes, my wife claims that I'm colour blind, so I think you were the main part in choosing the colour successfully. I'm so glad that you and your neighbours are pleased with the work. Best wishes on your goals D. Bye for now

shannonelizabeth
shannonelizabeth
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughs

We’re very pleased we chose Eaves Experts. Andrew was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and efficient from the first time he contacted us. And while other places had just given us estimates including eavestroughs for both levels of the front of our house, Andrew told us we would be fine with just one level done, saving us money. I appreciated his honesty. He even returned to our house to get some more measurements to provide a more complete estimate.
Once we decided to go ahead with the job, he was so quick - the materials were delivered that afternoon and the job was done the following day. Everything looks great - neatly and solidly installed, and working well. Highly recommend Eaves Experts!

Hi Shannon. Thank you for your kind words. I was pleased to be selected even though you had other options. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. It's never my goal to sell the maximum amount of work possible. I want to offer my clients what they truly need and not offer needless options. I'm not always able to act as quickly as I was on your home, but I'm glad that it worked out so well in your case. I'm glad your home now looks just that much nicer and is better protected from runoff. Please do let me know if I can ever be of assistance again. Thanks again for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa and also for taking the time to share your recommendation. Bye for now and best wishes.

christina
christina
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair to a downspout that became disconnected from eavestrough

I was able to get quick, courteous service from Andrew, on short notice. I would definitely use this service again if I needed it, and would recommend it to others.

Hi Christina. I can't always respond as fast as I was able to that day, but I sensed the urgency and really wanted to help out. I'm glad I was able to. Thanks for your recommendation. Much appreciated!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Eaves Repair

I would highly recommend Andrew of Eaves Experts Ottawa for any eaves trough concerns. Andrew puts the customer’s needs first and is quick to respond to inquiries, whether by email or by phone.
His estimate of the work that needed to be done and the feedback about our eaves trough was fair and honest.
Andrew’s calm and friendly demeanor shone through as he completed the task in a very conscientious way and timely manner.
I would definitely use Eaves Experts Ottawa again if the need arose.

Hi Karen. Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad that you were pleased with Eaves Experts Ottawa's service. I do try to find the simplest solution that will look after the customer's immediate needs, not looking to do unnecessary repairs. I'm glad to know that I'll hear from you again should you ever have an eavestroughing need. Have a safe and happy winter.

repair

small replacement required for a damaged trough, done with care and thoughtfulness, matched color , ensured that trough was at correct angle. identified other aspects of our troughs that also needed repair

Hello NB. Thank you for the opportunity to work on your beautiful home. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you. I'm glad that we were able to find a workable solution that didn't require unnecessary replacement. I'm glad I was able to notice/rectify that other problem area when I was there too. Thanks for your business and now your kind words too. Have a safe and happy winter.

john in Ottawa
john in Ottawa

Gutter upgrades

We hired Andrew after shopping around. His prices were far better than his competition. He and his colleague showed up promptly at the agreed time.
They worked hard throughout the afternoon with Andrew staying past dark, working with a head lamp to make sure the job was finished and cleaned up!
One thing I respected was, I had wanted to replace all my gutters but he convincing me not to change some of the gutters that were still performing well.

I am a home inspector and maintain a list of trusted contractors on my website. Needless to say, he is the newest addition to the list!

Hello again John. It makes me so happy to know that a seasoned home inspector chose Eaves Experts Ottawa’s services to begin with and was then pleased with the service and results.

On a job like yours I am often able to offer better prices when add-ons are involved. I look at the job as a whole instead of viewing each add on as a new opportunity to get as much money out of the homeowner as possible and sticking rigidly to pricing plans. I just want to be paid fairly for the amount of time the work should take and if I can pass on some savings to the homeowner in the process, even better.

Also, I’m not big on needless replacement, so if someone has a product that is perfectly fine, I’m going to inform them of that so they are aware of their options so that they can make an informed decision instead of telling them everything needs to be replaced if that’s not true.

Thanks again for you business and the time it took to write your review as well.

Thanks also for recommending me to your customers and I do hope I can be of help to them and you in the future. Bye for now.

Eavestroughs installation

Eaves Experts provided professional service installing eavestroughs on my home. I especially appreciated the time that Andrew spent for a thorough onsite review to ensure an optimum result, as well as his prompt, detailed and courteous communication throughout the process. The work was carried out effectively, according to schedule. I would highly recommend Eaves Experts to others.

LK - Ottawa, Nov. 5, 2017

Hello Ms K. It was a pleasure dealing with you also. I try to listen carefully to my customers needs and make sure that they clearly understand what I am offering. I believe this is the key to a satisfactory experience for all involved. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with your investment. Thank you for the time you took to share your recommendation with others. Bye for now.?

More about Eaves Experts Ottawa

Providing high quality eavestrough / rain gutter cleaning, repair, maintenance, accessories and installation services. Our emphasis is first on our customers, not speed or convenience. You, our customers, is what will make us succeed!