Eaves Experts Ottawa

Reviews for Eaves Experts Ottawa

susewong
susewong

Eavestrough installation

Andrew was very responsive to emails and kept me up to date on the work being done. I'm very happy with the results.

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to recommend Eaves Experts Ottawa to others. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Have a great summer.

Melissa
Melissa

Eavestrough installation and repair

Eaves Experts Ottawa
613 601 2234
Ottawa
K1L 5L7

From the moment I met Andrew for my free estimate to the completion of the installation and repair of my eavestrough, he was extremely professional, patient and most importantly, he did a great job! In addition to this, he followed up with a phone call to see how the eavestrough was working after a heavy rainfall. I would not hesitate to recommend Eaves Experts to anyone. Thank you Andrew!

Hi Melissa. It was a pleasure meeting and dealing with you. I'm glad we were able to find the reasons behind your eavestroughing issues and hopefully we've put an end to them all. That's the part of my work I really enjoy, solving people's problems by doing just what is truly needed. Thanks for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa and have a great summer.

Christine McGee from Gloucester
Christine McGee from Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Andrew you saved me thousands!!

I had one downspout on my Eaves Trough that was blockage a few years ago and I called a "cheap" eaves trough company to clear it. For the past 5 years I have been having with the downspout, it was constantly getting plugged. When Andrew went up on the roof he discovered that they had damaged the downspout when they were trying to clear it leaving it with a very restricted down spout.

I decided that enough was enough and I was going to resolve the issues once and for all. I used Home stars to engage 3 companies for quotes and suggestions as to what to do. Company 1 sent a very pleasant sales guy out who proceeded to tell me that I needed new troughs throughout at a cost of $3000.00 (he didn’t even bring a ladder to check for the problem) – I wasn’t convinced or happy with his conclusion. Company 2 did respond, but Andrew was quicker. The stars were shining on me that day.. it was Andrew from Eaves Experts Ottawa who saved the day!

Thanks so much Andrew for everything. I appreciate your honesty and help with my downspout. You saved me thousands! We need more businesses in Ottawa that actually care about customer service. I understand you were up on the roof in the pouring rain working on my issue. Thank-you for your help. If ever you need a reference please do not hesitate to use my name.

When I do finally need new troughs you will be the guy that I am going to call. YOU ROCK!!!

Be safe and careful Chris

I don't know what to say Christine. Wow! I was just doing what I always do, identify the problem and solve it at a fair price. Usually I don't work much in the rain, but I knew it was important (and I was already wet lol!)
I'm not in the sales business, so I always thoroughly investigate the issue instead of needlessly proposing unnecessary, and costly, solutions. I like to save money and I assume most other people do too.
I'm sorry we never got to meet, but if you ever need help again maybe I'll have a chance then.
Thanks for your business, your endorsement and your kind words as well! Bye for now.

Michael R.
Michael R.

Eavestrough work

These guys were fantastic in every way.
They performed their assignment on scope, schedule and budget. They were there when the said they’d be and finished the job well.
What I appreciated the most was their competitive pricing and thoroughness. I was left with an amazing job that protects my house and looks great.

It was a pleasure working with you Michael. Your system didn't need much help, just some details. We were happy to look after those details and improve your property's water management abilities. Thanks for the opportunity and please let me know if I can ever be of assistance again. Bye for now

Kira-Lynn
Kira-Lynn

Gutter cleaning

Thanks so much for the fast gutter cleaning and repair!
Really went above and beyond, taking pictures up on my roof for me so I would have more information for a roofing job. I appreciate all the information and the time you took to explain things to me!

Hi Kira,
I'm glad I was able to get there so quickly. When I know someone's eavestrough problem is affecting their home I try to respond as quickly as possible. I was disappointed to see the roofing issue, but glad I was able to make you aware of it. I like to take the time to make sure my customers understand what is going on. Thanks again and bye for now.

joellec8
joellec8

Eaves Installation

The guys did great work. Andrew was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to go up on the roof and check everything out properly before giving his quote. I would definitely recommend this company. The price was $800 for each semi.

Hi Joelle,
Thanks for writing. I'm glad that you are pleased with the results. I'm glad we were able to find a solution that didn't involve unnecessary and costly extra expenses.
It was a pleasure dealing with you and your family and I thank you for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa. Bye for now.

RK
RK

Eaves replacement

Andrew was great to work with. He was very helpful and responsive to my enquiries. He kept me in the loop about any delays as well as recommended future work that might arise. He gave me an honest estimate. Very happy with the work and would recommend in the future.

Hi RK. It was a real pleasure working with and meeting you briefly as well. Thanks for your business and taking the time to share your recommendation. I'm glad we found that many of your rain gutters were still good enough and that only one had to be replaced. Now with that much bigger pipe, everything should work so much better. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you or your family. Bye for now.

Kate in Ottawa
Kate in Ottawa

Excellent job

A recent windstorm partially tore the eavestrough on the west side of the upper story of my house dangling, bent and detached. I called the company to get a free estimate. Andrew returned my call promptly and came to assess the job. He was extremely polite, courteous and professional. He gave the job his full attention and offered me three clear options, all reasonably priced. He also juggled his schedule (given the potential danger for small children playing nearby) and completed the work in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Andrew and his company to anyone.

Hello Kate. Thanks for taking the time to share your kind words with others. I'm glad things worked out that we could meet and take care of the matter so quickly. I wanted to make sure your neighbours and home were safe. It was a pleasure dealing with you and if you ever need any assistance again it would be nice to see you. Thanks again and bye for now Kate

sheila
sheila

Siding repair

We had damage to our siding after a windstorm hit Orléans. I found your company through Homestars and was impressed with the client feedback. My experience was also excellent. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and responsive. Of all the companies I called, yours was the first to get back to me and the repairs were done quickly and at a great rate. The worker was kind enough to also remove debris on another part of my roof so that was very appreciated. I will definitely be in touch, if need be, for future work. Well done!

Hi Sheila. It was a pleasure meeting you. We aren't always able to respond that fast, but in your case it sounded more urgent so we strived to be there as soon as we could. I'm glad you were pleased with your our service and our reasonable rates as well. We look forward to the next opportunity to be of assistance. Bye for now and thanks for taking the time to share your recommendation.

TJoan
TJoan

Eavestrough Repair

What great service! Andrew diagnosed and thoroughly explained the issue with our eavestrough - and was even able to complete the repair the same day. We really appreciated that, instead of assuming certain additional work was needed, he had us watch for an additional issue with the downspout. His prediction was correct, and he was able to return to quickly repair the issue. I would highly recommend Eaves Experts!

Thanks for your kind words. I am happy we were able to identify the source of that pesky issue. I find it more satisfying to identify what the true problems are and solve them. If I see something that might be an issue, I might ask the homeowner to observe for me and let me know. Thanks again for your business and for taking the time to share your experience as well. Bye for now

More about Eaves Experts Ottawa

Providing high quality eavestrough / rain gutter cleaning, repair, maintenance, accessories and installation services. Our emphasis is first on our customers, not speed or convenience. You, our customers, is what will make us succeed!