Eaves Experts Ottawa

Reviews for Eaves Experts Ottawa

bretthooper
bretthooper

Eaves work

Eaves experts humbly apologized after they became aware of a technical glitch with a quoting / contact form and not following up with the contact. After that, they're communication and work shined.

Hi Brett. I'm glad I caught that glitch and that I was still able to reach you. It was a pleasure working with you and helping improve those little problems with your eavestroughing system. Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance again. Bye for now

myerson.mj
myerson.mj
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eves fixed and cleaned

Very impressed. They were very efficient fixed a leak that I had and cleaned all the eave troughs and were very courteous. Would use them again and would definitely recommend them.

Hello Mr. Myerson. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and helping with your eavestroughing needs. Hopefully it's another 25 years before you need any help again. But, should you need it sooner I'd be all too pleased to see you again. Thank you for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa and for sharing these kind words as well. Bye for now

Tristy
Tristy

Eavestrough Repair

Needed a drainage from upper roof to lower roof improved. Replaced short piece with longer piece and connected a discharge pipe. Great from estimate to job completion.

Hello Tristy. Thanks for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa to care for this small, but important matter. It was a pleasure working with your family to plan this solution and I hope it makes a big difference this winter. I was happy to do that extra fix for you. We do our best to take care of our customers. Thanks again for everything and for sharing these comments as well.

knipius
knipius

Eavetrough repacement

Very professional and dependable and completed the project in a reasonable time frame with an excellent product.

Very satisfied

Hi K. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the service and product of Eaves Experts Ottawa. I was so sorry to see how you were affected by the tornado, I wanted to do what I could as quick as possible to get everything back to normal again. Thanks for everything. Bye for now

Chris
Chris

Eavestrough repairs

Andrew quickly diagnosed the problem (blocked and damaged downpipe) and made the repairs immediately. He also cleaned out the eavestroughs and checked their condition (I was concerned that since they're 25 years old, they might need replacing). Speedy, top-quality work at a great price!

Hi Chris,
It was a pleasure meeting and dealing with you. I'm glad we were able to identify the little problems in your system and take care of just those instead of doing other needless work. Please do let me know if I can ever be of assistance again. Thanks for you business and your time to write this review. Bye for now

Jeremy
Jeremy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Eaves repair and downspout replacement

Provided excellent work quickly and efficiently resolving issues with leaves and water overflowing the eaves. Upgraded downspout and connected a rain barrel.

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for your kind words. One of my favourite parts of my business is identifying and solving problems. I'm glad I was able to do this for you and that the scheduling work out so smoothly, especially with your cooperation. Thanks for your business and also taking the time to share your comments. Bye for now Jeremy.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Straightforward advice, great work

Andrew came by to check out some issues we were having. He gave us straightforward, thoughtful advice and then followed up with excellent work. If you're looking for honestly and quality - he is your guy!

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation to others. It's always satisfying to know we've pleased another customer. Bye for now

Sue  Clost from Ottawa
Sue Clost from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

A KEEPER!

I searched companies and settled on Eaves Experts. Andrew came over and was pleasant and honest. No sales pitch here. No upsell either. Just honest opinion and an honest/fair quote. Making sure I knew that a satisfied customer was his priority. He said he had many jobs but would fit me in at some point. He called as he was in the area - I wasn't home. To my great surprise when I got home and saw that they had come anyway! Fixed to perfection AND cleaned away the leaves (that I had said I would do myself) Trusting that I would be paying him too. (invoice to follow) I so highly recommend this company. Call them you will not be dissappointed. Sue Clost Ottawa

Thanks so much Sue. I can't always get to people as fast as I'd like, but when I know it is an urgent issue, I try to put myself in their shoes and do what I reasonably can to help out. I'm glad this was true in your case. I try to treat people how I would like to be treated and it's served me well so far. Thank you so much for your kind words and your recommendation of Eaves Experts Ottawa to others.

miro m.
miro m.

Eavestrough cleaning

Efficient and effective. They even refastened the loose portion of my eavestrough that was separating from the roof due to age. Very kind and thoughtful.

Thanks for choosing Eaves Experts Ottawa to have your eavestroughs cleaned. An advantage of choosing us is that we are capable of handling any repairs that we might find. Other cleaners may bring problems to your attention, but can't necessarily help do anything about it. I'm glad we were able to help you out with a little bit of maintenance while we were there. Thanks for you business and your kind words as well. Bye for now Miro.

cmsimpson
cmsimpson

clean gutters

quick and complete quick and complete quick and complete quick and complete quick and complete quick and complete quick and complete

Hi CM. I'm glad we were able to look after you to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure meeting you. Please let Eaves Experts Ottawa know when we can be of assistance again. Bye for now and thank you for your recommendation and time.

More about Eaves Experts Ottawa

Providing high quality eavestrough / rain gutter cleaning, repair, maintenance, accessories and installation services. Our emphasis is first on our customers, not speed or convenience. You, our customers, is what will make us succeed!