HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Maple  >  KarmaTree

Reviews for KarmaTree

Nikola from Toronto

They were very professional from the first phone call, through the estimation process to the execution and cleanup.
Great pruning job on a 50 - 60 ft black walnut in my backyard.
Highly recommended.

Thank You So Much for Your Positive Feedback!! Much Appreciated. Looking Forward to Your Future Business!
Ryan & Crew

JR, Toronto

I've used Ryan before, and didn't hesitate to contact him again for the removal of a moderately large cedar in our back garden. The tree was on the propertly line, and in the middle of a space we share with our neighbours — right next to/above bushes and flowers, a delicate Japanese Maple, and a telephone line.

Ryan's crew was on time, considerate, efficient and careful. They took down the tree, ground out the stump, and cleaned up so well that you could barely tell they had been here — except for the missing tree :-)

I can't recommend Ryan / Karmatree highly enough: they are friendly, efficient, professional, and resonably priced.

Thank You for the Kind Words!! We definitely Appreciate this & Your Business!!
Ryan & Crew

helen  in Toronto

I had a huge Siberian Elm in the yard that was almost dead and dropping large branches which posed a hazard. I had several estimates which varied greatly. Ryan promptly gave me a quote which was very reasonable and he seemed knowledgeable as well as amicable. My son also used him for tree trimming and was quite satisfied. Ryan arrived with his crew on time and they all worked in a professional manner. Cleanup was excellent. I would highly recommend the impressive services of Karmatree.

Thanks Helen. We really appreciate This. Hopefully will see You Again Soon!!!

Charlene in Toronto

I have used Karmatree services for many years for an 80 year plus Maple in my backyard. Ryan and his team are always polite, efficient, and on time. He does a professional job at a competitive price. I will use them again.

Thanks Charlene. We really appreciate the Business & Your Kind Words!!

Scott from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My neighbour hired KarmaTrees and based on their positive feed back, I asked Ryan to provide me a quote.

We walked around my property and he provided a detailed list of trees that required pruning along with an immediate electronic quote.

Ryan and his crew of four showed up on time and exceeded expectations by pruning and clearing trees above and beyond what was originally discussed. In addition, they left the properly cleaner than when they arrived.

I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family.

Yhanne from Toronto

Ryan from Karmatree came quickly to our home and gave us an estimate for the work required. They arrived as scheduled and the crew members took down the tree quickly and safely (which was tricky since my neighbour has a glass solarium located very close to our tree) They did a great clean up job on our side and also our neighbours. They were careful with our garden and tried to make sure to keep our plants intact. In all they provided a very professional service with very good value for the price. I would use them again and recommend them to friends & family.

Waldron from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Karmatree Inc. came to our home and trimmed/removed a number of over-grown trees and large stumps. They were professional, clean and efficient. They were extremely knowledgeable about the nature and needs of the trees on our property. Our backyard looks fantastic and we highly recommend them!

Peter Balodis in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

I received the quote and the revisions quickly. They arrived exactly as scheduled and the three crew members took down the tree quickly and safely. They did a through clean up. In all they provided a very professional service with very good value for the price. I would use them again and recommend them to friends & family.

Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

We have used karmatree services many times. They are a reliable company. They work quickly and clean up all the tree and yard waste. We call this company nearly every year for them to do some tree trimming on our over grown yard. I highly recommend this company.

More about KarmaTree

Welcome to Karmatree,

I began working with trees exclusively in 2001 and began tackling jobs as Karmatree immediately after my introduction to the industry, tackling larger and more complex projects as I gained the necessary training, skills and equipment. We have the tools and experience to tackle the most technical projects. We understand how much our clients care about their property, and respect that by leaving a small footprint while performing our work. We use the most advanced techniques and safety procedures, ensuring every corner of your yard is the picture of tree happiness and health.