Karma Tree

Reviews for Karma Tree

helen  in Toronto
helen in Toronto

Tree removal

I had a huge Siberian Elm in the yard that was almost dead and dropping large branches which posed a hazard. I had several estimates which varied greatly. Ryan promptly gave me a quote which was very reasonable and he seemed knowledgeable as well as amicable. My son also used him for tree trimming and was quite satisfied. Ryan arrived with his crew on time and they all worked in a professional manner. Cleanup was excellent. I would highly recommend the impressive services of Karmatree.

Thanks Helen. We really appreciate This. Hopefully will see You Again Soon!!!

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Arborist

I have used Karmatree services for many years for an 80 year plus Maple in my backyard. Ryan and his team are always polite, efficient, and on time. He does a professional job at a competitive price. I will use them again.

Thanks Charlene. We really appreciate the Business & Your Kind Words!!

Scott from Richmond Hill
Scott from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal and pruning

My neighbour hired KarmaTrees and based on their positive feed back, I asked Ryan to provide me a quote.

We walked around my property and he provided a detailed list of trees that required pruning along with an immediate electronic quote.

Ryan and his crew of four showed up on time and exceeded expectations by pruning and clearing trees above and beyond what was originally discussed. In addition, they left the properly cleaner than when they arrived.

I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family.

Yhanne from Toronto
Yhanne from Toronto

Removal of Big Dead Elm

Ryan from Karmatree came quickly to our home and gave us an estimate for the work required. They arrived as scheduled and the crew members took down the tree quickly and safely (which was tricky since my neighbour has a glass solarium located very close to our tree) They did a great clean up job on our side and also our neighbours. They were careful with our garden and tried to make sure to keep our plants intact. In all they provided a very professional service with very good value for the price. I would use them again and recommend them to friends & family.

Waldron from Toronto
Waldron from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tree and stump removal

Karmatree Inc. came to our home and trimmed/removed a number of over-grown trees and large stumps. They were professional, clean and efficient. They were extremely knowledgeable about the nature and needs of the trees on our property. Our backyard looks fantastic and we highly recommend them!

Peter Balodis in Etobicoke
Peter Balodis in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tree Removal

I received the quote and the revisions quickly. They arrived exactly as scheduled and the three crew members took down the tree quickly and safely. They did a through clean up. In all they provided a very professional service with very good value for the price. I would use them again and recommend them to friends & family.

Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

tree service

We have used karmatree services many times. They are a reliable company. They work quickly and clean up all the tree and yard waste. We call this company nearly every year for them to do some tree trimming on our over grown yard. I highly recommend this company.

More about Karma Tree

Welcome to Karmatree, I began working with trees exclusively in 2001 and began tackling jobs as Karmatree immediately after my introduction to the industry, tackling larger and more complex projects as I gained the necessary training, skills and equipment. We have the tools and experience to tackle the most technical ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Old Toronto?