Karma Tree

Reviews for Karma Tree

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

Look No Further!

Look no further! Expertise, friendly service, fair prices, efficient and excellent work. I can't wait until a fellow home owner asks if I know a good tree company. Our tree challenges have been solved and our property looks great.

Queen in Mississauga
Queen in Mississauga

Pruning of 4 trees

Very professional, knowledgable, efficient, punctual, adaptable to circumstances, friendly... the list goes on. Don't look further. Very reasonable pricing too. Two mature sugar maples that are in slow decline needed pruning. Ryan and team did job with great care, avoiding the maze of wires around them like a circus act. Fantastic. No bushes or plants below damaged, and they left the place very tidy. Also did the extra branches from other trees that we asked for on the day as well. Will be using them again. Thanks, Ryan.

Two Huge Old Oaks Dead Branch Removal

Had dead branches removed in January from 2 leafless, winter, 100 yr old oaks. 2 days of climbing work, very professional, left the place spotless. Showed up (to the minute!) exactly when they said they would (much different than previous companies) In the spring we saw a couple of dead branches left, contacted Karma Tree, and they came to finish the job. Again, professional, left the place spotless, took whatever dead branches they saw. Fantastic service, no problems or issues. Would HIGHLY recommend.

michael
michael

Tree of Heaven removal

Absolute excellent experience. Great communication through the whole process, and a very fair price, especially compared to other quotes from competitors. They were on time to give me a quote, to do the arborist report and to take down the tree. Ryan is very friendly and excellent at his job.

Would absolutely recommend to anybody.

Tom Dodds in Etobicoke
Tom Dodds in Etobicoke

Remove Dead Birch

Very competative cost. Quick appointment, tree removed one day, stump the next, excellent clean up with no damage to surrounding landscape.
I would not hesitate to call them back if we ever need more tree care.

chris
chris

Norwegian Maple needs a thinning

We called Ryan and Karmatree to deal with a huge Maple in our front yard. They came, they quoted a reasonable price, and they thinned it out! The team showed up exactly as planned and cleaned up so that we would never have known they were there. The neighbors were impressed and so are we. Ryan called after the job was done to make sure we were happy. Great job and my highest recommendation.

Tree pruning overtop power lines and house

10/10, KarmaTree provided fantastic service in the pruning of a large maple leaning on the power line to our house. We had expected most contractors to do the bare minimum to alleviate the offending limbs, to our joy, we returned home to find the danger had been removed completely and the remaining canopy pruned very beautifully. The site was left clean and tidy. No hassles from quote to invoice, would strongly recommend this service.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Mature Oak Tree Removed

Our mature oak tree was heavily damaged in a recent storm and had to be removed. Ryan and Karmatree were recommended to us by a friend, and we are so glad they did the work. Echoing another review, the crew was on time, considerate, efficient and extremely careful, which we appreciated at such a stressful time. Clean-up was excellent. We can't recommend Karmatree enough!

Thank you so Much for this Review. Looking Forward to see You again for All Your Tree Needs!! Ryan & Crew.

Prune three trees

I don't normally write reviews and rarely write a negative review.
Two of the three trees trimmed was done great, cleanup was thorough, no complaints.
Unfortunately, with the third tree, three branches that should have been removed were left, with one of the three branches being completely dead.
Asked if someone could come back to take care of the three branches and was given a quote for half the original amount, $900.
I don't mind paying for someones time, to come back to complete the work properly, but I feel this was too much.

Tree Pruning

Researched three companies to prune three trees. Ryan had the highest rating, not the lowest price, so I went with the recommended company. He provided a quotation fast and was able to do the work in late fall without my being on site.
Come spring I inspected the work, finding one dead branch and two others that should have been removed from one of the three trees.
Asked him if he would come back to remove them, which should have been done at the original time. I received a quote for $950 to come back to finish the job.
I am certainly never one to complain or give a bad review, I'd rather say nothing, but it didn't feel right to be charged twice to complete a job properly. Especially when one branch is definitely dead.

More about Karma Tree

Welcome to Karmatree, I began working with trees exclusively in 2001 and began tackling jobs as Karmatree immediately after my introduction to the industry, tackling larger and more complex projects as I gained the necessary training, skills and equipment. We have the tools and experience to tackle the most technical ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Old Toronto?