Ddkroofing

Reviews for Ddkroofing

Kyle in Barrie
Kyle in Barrie

Roof Assessment and Repair

Dean was absolutely awesome to work with. He came to meet us and gave a detailed, easy to understand walkthrough of all the issues. Dean is an expert in his craft and was able to provide an honest and very helpful assessment of my home. He stuck to his quote – no hidden costs, no upsell. Dean and the DDK crew were punctual, very hard-working – they also took time to answer questions, cleaned up well afterwards. When it comes to roofing, or anything regarding your home, DDK Roofing is our go-to recommendation!

joycehsmith in Barrie
joycehsmith in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Excellent Compay, owner took ti,me to explain the job to me, excellent workers total clean up of the property when job was finished many compliments on the finished roof. Would recoment this compANTY to any one. Sincerely J.Smith

Hi Joyce
Thank you for your great response. It was a pleasure working with you . Hope to see you again soon

Sean McCarron
Sean McCarron
1 review Barrie, ON

New Roof

A neighbor recently brought to our attention the fact that our shingles were worn and curling on the side of our home. The roof that we had was supposed to last for 20 years, so this came as a surprise to us being about 14 years old. We had just completed renovations in the house and were also impacted by a recent employment issue. Nevertheless, this had to be tended to. I called around and had difficulty getting a hold of people and was quoted pricing that would put us in a financial bind and met a few people that made me feel uneasy, That is until I called DDK Roofing. Dean, the owner, came out himself. He was polite, and knowledgeable. He gave us many options, and told us that the section of the roof that was weathered was due to its southern exposure. He could easily match up the shingles and replace two sections of the roof, looking seamless and reducing the cost of the repair. I cannot tell you how relieved we were! This option relieved the burden of the unexpected expense and looks great. Dean also went over the areas that he didn't replace and caulked the flashing and repaired a few shingles that needed attention. Thank you Dean for listening to our needs, being so honest and thinking outside of the box! You and your crew were so courteous and respectful. You will be back to do the other two sides and I will recommend you to anyone in need of such services!

Sean, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive review of our work! It was great collaborating with you to assure you guys have a roof worth living under and we look forward to working together again!

klm in Orillia
klm in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

New roof in Orillia

I can’t say enough positive things about DDK roofing.
They are all gentlemen. They are punctual. They took pictures of my patio so they could put everything back in place.
We have a large roof but they finished in just under two days. I would recommend them to anyone.
Wayne and Kara-Lee Miller

We take pride in our work and make sure the owners are kept up to date on everything that's going on

Lisa Sacchetti  in Elmvale
Lisa Sacchetti in Elmvale
0 reviews Elmvale, ON

Dean and his crew did an amazing job on my house and shed roof. Super fast, efficient, profession and friendly. Left the area cleaner than when they came! I would not hesitate to recommend their service.

It was our pleasure to put a beautiful new roof on your home

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

project

DDK Roofing is a great company for any of your reno's..Call Dean he will come look at what you need done and give you a great price & his work is done to the best.I would recommend him for any job.He is trustworthy & will give you the best price..So if you need any work done Dean is your man.

Thank you for the kind words as we do take pride in everything we do

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Repairs on a leaky roof, built a deck

I had the company come in and repair my leaky roof. Job was done very efficiently. Very pleased with the work. Love my deck they built. I would recommend those guys to anyone. Top notch work!

It was a pleasure working with you on your projects

Joshua in Barrie
Joshua in Barrie

Shingles

This team provided us the best quote for having our roof done. They were quick and thorough and the outcome was fantastic. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in need of new roof or quick fix.

Got to say we love what we do

Monique in Barrie
Monique in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Roof replacement

I was impressed with DDK Roofing company from the first contact with Dean he Explained everything thoroughly answering all my questions gave me options and gave me everything he promised. crew was reliable knowledgeable conscientious, professional and personable I would like to thank Dean and the crew you did a great job and I would recommend them 100%

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Shingle repair

I called DDK roofing and that day Dean came and gave me a quote to fix up my shingle roof some missing shingles the price was beyond fair so we said ok to the quote. Next day he was back with he’s crew to fix everything up and even cleaned out my trough for free. Thanks DDK

Your very welcome. We try our best to make people happy with us and our work

More about Ddkroofing

DDK Roofing is proud to be serving the GTA all the way north to huntsville and we can do jobs of all sizes. We provide comprehensive roofing and home exterior services to Barrie and surrounding areas. We specialize in commercial and residential flats, shingles, custom copper, metal, soffit, fascia, trough ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Old Toronto?