China & Cookware
HomeStars  >  China & Cookware in Brampton  >  Corningware Corelle & More

Reviews for Corningware Corelle & More

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Replaced stoneware dishs

I found exactly the dish sets I was looking for and to my surprise they were on sale. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. She even helped me bring the dish sets to my car.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor customer service at trinity common location

905 7902185
Brampton

Yesterday, I went to trinity common, Brampton location. Spent more then 50 $ And provided my 10 $ off coupon. Staff was too busy in chatting with each other.
After asking about coupon, staff made me feel bad for asking about the coupon and refuse to use it because it was not printed with my email and didn't even valid coupon on my phone which was opened in my email. She asked me to come with a printed email which has coupon in it. Girl mentioned her selef as a store's assistant manager.
I will give 2/10 to store's customer service.

Janina Bernardo from Mississauga
Janina Bernardo from Mississauga

Corningware

905 7902185
Brampton

I got a Corningware set and it was great for cooking soups and baking. However, it tends to make food stick so it's not good for frying only for quick sauteing. The quality is great and I've had mine for many years. It's also safer and doesn't transfer flavours or harmful chemicals to food.

Inderjit from Mississauga
Inderjit from Mississauga

Update old dishes

My wife and I wanted to update our outdated dishes and visited the store in Trinity. Although the staff was not as helpful as one would have hoped, we got amazing deals on many dishes to replace what we currently had. The staff were too busy talking to eachother rather than helping the consumers in the store. The display and wide selection made it difficult to settle on just a couple of sets.
Display is given 9/10
Customer Service is 6/10

Hilary from Brampton
Hilary from Brampton

replacement of bowl

I broke one of our white corelle cereal bowls and so needed to replace it. So I went to the CorningWare Corelle & More store located at Trinity Common in Brampton. The sales people were very polite, respectful and helpful. The store was clean, organized and well-stocked. I had no problem finding what I needed and there were ample staff to help me purchase my product in a timely manner. The price of the product was well worth it. I highly recommend this store to you.