Elegant Living Spaces

Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Toronto  >  Elegant Living Spaces

Reviews for Elegant Living Spaces

Mariza from Toronto

I just moved to a newly built townhouse in the Lawrence and Bayview area and needed help with my living /dining room. I have a lot of stuff that I treasure but things were like all over the place and messy. I tried contacting a few designers for help. Maria was the third one I worked with and she made all the difference to my design challenges. I LOVED her energy and positive attitude and enjoyed working with her! I have my own design ideas (a little headstrong), but she was very patient and really worked with me to make sure I am happy with the result. She went all the way, explaining concepts of design and why this or why that . . . Because of her design ideas and recommendations, I now have a very lovely place . . . and I am enjoying this space everyday!

Maria, thank you so much! I really really really love the outcome! Striking and sophisticated and unique! Love it!

Highly recommended!

Rajka Kupesic from Toronto

I am a very busy professional artist and could not find the time to exploit the potential of my garden. It was abandoned and chaotic. Maria took the full project from the idea to its completion. The result is so much beyond my expectations. It is now a source of inspiration . She has an incredible taste!

SSpeed in Toronto

Maria provides unique and modern ideas for small upgrades or full renos. Maria is friendly and attentive to detail, listening to core needs and brings her touch of elegance. Highly recommended.

Leanne from Toronto

Maria has an exceptional sense of style, she can make an old boring room into an elegant living space that is magazine-worthy. But more importantly, she will make your space warm and inviting by respecting your tastes and budget.

Maria's positive energy, great personality and her expertise and hard working ethics, are combined into a winning formula for me.

More about Elegant Living Spaces

Backed with decades of experience in the luxury fashion and decoration industry, Maria can introduce elegance to your home, room, condo, cottage, office and garden. She has a natural ability to apply out of the box ideas to your home with a modern and minimalist touch.