Clemco Group

Ross Carkner from Whitby
Ross Carkner from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Bathroom & bedroom

Greg was easy to work with and very accommodating. They began doing the noisiest work while we were away on vacation - cracking up the floors and installing a wood subfloor and moisture barrier over 3/4 of our basement The bathroom turned out amazing with tile floors and an extra large glassed in shower with tiled walls. Greg also added interest to the bedroom by enclosing the ductwork with gentle angles instead of harsh corners. I would strongly recommend him for your project.

Gillian Lauder from Whitby
Gillian Lauder from Whitby
2 reviews Ashburn, ON

Indoor painting , crown moulding , painting , construction odf walk-in wardrobe...new deck also

Cannot sing the praises for this Company enough. They were professional , stuck to a time-line and budget, and the craftsmanship was an A+.
We had them in February for several weeks doing interior work, loved their calibre and work ethic and asked them to do a huge outside project for us last week.
Recommend them to anyone who wants a thorough job done.

Margaret cannon from Oshawa
Margaret cannon from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

home renovation

Greg's team completely renovated our kitchen, 2 bathrooms and installed hardware floors on our main floor. Very pleased with the results. They were on time, were prompt on the timeline for completion of the job, completely trustworthy to work unsupervised in our home and I have recommended him to several of my real estate clients.

Patty Paterson  from Ajax
Patty Paterson from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen & Main floor renovation

I had a great experience with Greg & his group and have recommended them to friends on more than one occasion since. Greg had great suggestions for my renovation and totally transformed my kitchen into a great space. His crew were friendly and tidy, I did not hesitate to let them into my home. I have called him on several other projects and he is always helpful and courteous.

Brenda and Ken from Ajax
Brenda and Ken from Ajax

Main Floor Renovation

We had a wonderful experience with Greg and the Clemco Group. We transformed our tired backsplit into a contemporary haven. The quality, workman ship was stellar. The tradesmen were skilled, courteous, helpful, tidy and completed every step of the project to completion. you can trust in the clemco group to manage the project, supply all things necessary to finish each job above and beyond our expectations.

Andrew
Andrew
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Pool House and renovations to home

Greg is easy to connect with and offers great value added practical ideas. Excellent communication throughout the project. His team goes above and beyond. Job site was kept clean at all times which was helpful with our young family. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.