CUSTOMAX Plumbing and Heating Ltd.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T2R0L2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  CUSTOMAX Plumbing and Heating Ltd.

Reviews for CUSTOMAX Plumbing and Heating Ltd.

Blair in Calgary
Blair in Calgary

Years of reliable service

I have used Customax since at least 2012, perhaps longer, for all of my plumbing and heating needs. Wade and then once Eric joined, have always done a great job and have since become the trusted company for many of my family members. They are also incredibly nice and easy to talk to.

Customax takes care of our heating system, plumbing and even repaired a sewage pump that had broken and almost overflowed.

I only wish they serviced air conditioners, which AFAIK, they do not.

Toni Steer from Calgary
Toni Steer from Calgary

Furnace and Hot Water Tank Installation. Sump Pump. General Plumbing & Other

We met Wade of Customax Plumbing and Heating during the 2013 flood. Wade and his team were very helpful, ethical and never took advantage of our desperation to deal with all of the complications that we had as a result of the flood.
We ended up hiring Customax to install our two furnaces, air filter cleaners, humidifiers, hot water tank, sump pump, main floor laundry facilities, and to revamp our plumbing once we got going with the rebuild. Wade also helped us find a reasonably priced company to redo our ventilation system, and saved us a lot of money. Wade and his team continued to provide an excellent level of service, and we cannot say enough positives about them. Customax is always on time, maintained excellent communications with us, and we would not hesitate to recommend them or to use them again.

joanna from Calgary
joanna from Calgary

in-floor heating system

I am appreciated that I had Wade and Eric to fix and install a boiler system for my existing not properly done in-floor heating and domestic hot water system. From the first service call until project finished, Wade spent time to answer my questions and gave different solutions, also point out the pros and cons. Wade offer fair price and excellent service, they are professional, acknowledgeable, efficient and friendly. I will recommend them to my family and friends.