pressure clean pools

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
4 - 2210 Speers Rd. Oakville ON L6L 2X9

Reviews for pressure clean pools

1 review Brantford, ON

closing

We always have great service with Brent, Christine and their team.
Explaining everything in detail so I could understand it better.
Always got the job done. Brent and Christine know their stuff!!
Thanks guys!!

Russ in Mississauga
Russ in Mississauga

Pool OPening

The guys from Pressure Clean Pools came yesterday to open our pool. I have to say, they went beyond my expectation. Good guys who answered many of my questions and provided advise when I asked for it. I’ve been opening and closing my pool for the past 10 years. I will be calling Pressure Clean Pools going forward. Thanks, awesome job.

Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you to my staff for a job well done. We look forward to helping you with your swimming pool needs. Brent

Pool opened and new pump.

Very professional company. Great job of opening our pool. New pump with rebate from Hydro all processed by their office. This is a caring company to do business with! Highly recommend them!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy the energy savings on the new Pentair Superflo variable speed pump! Brent

ste.white from Oakville
ste.white from Oakville

Swimming pool repair.

It is always tough (and costly) to get someone out for emergency repairs even though a swimming pool breakdown is not considered a dire emergency. Prompt, courteous and professional are words that come to mind when Brent and the crew repaired the problem. They knew their stuff and the system was up and running again. Good work guys.