Southwest Granite & Glass

Chatham-Kent ON

Review for Southwest Granite & Glass

Private User reviews London, ON

Granite Counter Top

Customer service was poor. Granite looks great as its beautiful stone....however they chipped my granite in the back underside corner and filled it with grey filling....didn't tell me about it...I found it 2 months later. Called a few times left a message...issue was never resolved. I left the issue alone as I was 9 months pregnant and had other more important things going on in my life. I just know now if I ever build again...I will use a different company and check every corner of my granite before paying. A good quality company would have never installed the piece with the chip. Just upset about them covering it up and neglecting to tell me this occurred. Poor work ethic.