Water Quality Control Systems Ltd

Water Filtration & Purification
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Richmond Hill  >  Water Quality Control Systems Ltd

Reviews for Water Quality Control Systems Ltd

Ed
Ed

Servicing

This company was easy to work with. Work was done quickly and the quality of the work was impeccable. I've never had such a great experience with a contract before, from the great staff to the efficiency of service. Fair pricing as well.

Aaron in Markham
Aaron in Markham
5 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Purchased

I visited Water Quality Control Systems because I needed to buy replacement parts for my home water filter. They have a good inventory, with great prices, and were able to locate my specific parts quickly.

When I was installing the parts in my filter, I had some questions, so I called, and they were more than happy to walk me through. Excellent service and affordable products - I'll definitely be back!