Mainville Appliance Service

Paulette Warren in Toronto
Paulette Warren in Toronto
2 reviews Torrance, ON

Dryer

He came promptly and fixed dryer than would not shut off. Within a week or two the dryer would no longer turn off. He came back. I think he changed a part. Within a few weeks the dryer would not shut off again. I just gave up after that. That was several years ago and every time to manually forget to shut it off I get annoyed that I paid for something to be fixed and it wasn't. It will run for days if I don't turn it off! Nice guy though.

deb from Toronto
deb from Toronto

Maytag Repair Service

Mainville Appliance Repair, The most reliable, efficient, and flexible service i have ever used. I have used this company many times. On one occurance my oven thermostat went on Christmas Eve. They made sure I was able to cook for my Christmas Crowd! Not only is the service prompt, they have saved me thousands of dollars in new machines! Thank you Cory!