LDT Railing & Fencing

Reviews for LDT Railing & Fencing

Jacinta in Brampton
Jacinta in Brampton

Aluminum Railing - Front Entrance

I called Louis for a quote for new railings for the front entrance. He promptly came out to measure and recommended that we go with the gun metal colour to go with the newly installed patio stone and door. It looks beautiful and we get compliments all the time. It was a pleasure dealing with both Louis and Anna. Thank you both and I will recommend your company any time. Regards, David and Jacinta, Georgetown.

Raji in Uxbridge
Raji in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Fast and friendly service. The owner is very nice person to deal and price ok

The owner is nice and compartable person to dealing the business. Fast and friendly service. Price is not bad. They are really busy . I highly recommend them. My small suggestion is just take more attention finishing please

Thank you for trusting in our company services. Your comments are very important and helpful, we will try our best to meet your needs.

Jav in East york
Jav in East york

Reinstall railing

Louis came and reinstalled our railing that we had removed to renovate our porch. He was polite and got the job done very fast and efficient with a fair price. we wanted to have the railings back before trick or treaters showed up today, he saved Halloween for us ! :) thank you!

we're are happy to see that you are satisfied with our work. Happy holidays!

Jennifer A. in Kitchener
Jennifer A. in Kitchener

Porch Railings, Pillars and Gate

Louis promptly came out for an estimate, was readily available in his showroom to help us with our choices and was always friendly and very helpful. I am so glad we took his advice and went for the black railings, they are absolutely stunning and we just love them! Everyone in the neighbourhood compliments them it has really increased the curb appeal of our home. We wanted a gate, something not all the companies I contacted for quotes were willing to do, so our dog can enjoy the porch. I was pleased to find that Julian balanced it so it is self closing and I no longer have to worry if Flynn sneaks out when someone opens the door because the gate is always closed! Julian did a very professional job with the installation and cleaned everything up beautifully when he was finished. He was very careful of my garden and did not damage a single flower. I could not be happier with the result and I highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you Jennifer! We hope you enjoy your homes new look and we are happy to know that you like the results. We hope to work with you again sometime.

R Singh in Mississauga
R Singh in Mississauga

Amazing work, professional and well priced!

Luis and his team did amazing work. Highly recommended. They built a glass fence for the pool with a gate. Arrived on time, provided a quote and went above and beyond during construction. Thank you Luis!

Thank you for your positive review! It was also a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again.

Shreeya from Mississauga
Shreeya from Mississauga

New porch railing

Found Luis by chance and he gave me an instant quote after I provided him with measurements. He came over in the pouring rain to confirm the measurements and we agreed on a price to go ahead. I actually missed his installation schedule call and message and was actually away for the weekend but Luis still installed the railing and it looks great and totally changed the face of the house. It was a nice surprise to come home to. Wish I had more of a budget to complete more projects. Would use him again. Emailed invoices/ receipts are a convenient bonus too.

Hi Shreeya,

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we look forward to working with you someday again.

Eileen

Judy N.
Judy N.

Aluminum fence around pool

LDT fencing did an amazing job. High quality custom product, expert and professional installation.
They took the small things into consideration such as placement of gates and locks to maximize safety and appearance.
I primarily wanted the fence to protect my grandchildren from the pool but it looks so good I wish I had installed it years ago.
I can't wait till summer to enjoy the peace of mind and beauty of the fence.
I have already recommended them to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, it was truly a pleasure to work with you. We're happy that you are satisfied with our job.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Stairs and deck

Spoke with Anna, made an appointment for a quote. Luis came by and not only gave me an honest and fair price but when he came back to install the railing it looked amazing, he did a fantastic job and the service and call back I received from Anna was EXCELLENT!!!!!! These guys are the best...I wish I had more stairs!!

Chris thank you for your kind words, costumer satisfaction is our goal and we're happy that you are satisfied with our work. We look forward to work with you again.

MA in Bayview V.
MA in Bayview V.

Porch aluminum railing - front entrance

It was a pleasure in dealing with Luiz and would not hesitate in recommending him to friends and family members.

He came on date/time and explained to me the differences in railing and suggested a layout he thought would look good.

He mentioned that he is backlogged with work but he would try very hard to get it installed before Christmas.. Unfortunately he received the wrong size of the balust and had to reorder the 2" that we wanted,he apologized about the mix up and put a rush on the new order.

The installation was finished today and it looks wonderful. His attention to detail and his knowledge of his work put our minds at ease.

Thank you for the positive review and your patience, it was our pleasure to make business with you. Once again we apologize for the late work, unfortunately the weather can affect how fast exterior railings can be installed. We are glad that you are satisfied with our work. Thanks
Luis

Larry G from Markham
Larry G from Markham

Excellent Service

I contacted LDT Railing as my Wood Railing was deteriorating.
Louis was a pleasure to deal with and offered me different options.

The work was outstanding and I will be definitely using them again for my pillars and inside the house.

A truly great experience.

More about LDT Railing & Fencing

We are a contractor company specialized in the installation of exterior Railings, Fences, Gates & Columns.Located in the Greater Toronto Area, we service the southern Ontario region.

After more than ten years of working for the railing and fences industry with developers of new housing projects, we are pleased to announce our decision to make our services available to the general public in the Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Public access areas type of environments, with our vast experience of indoors and outdoors railings and fences installations as well as installations of gates and columns.