Poooh Busters

Reviews for Poooh Busters

Pat
Pat

Pooh pick up

best people and company I have ever dealt with. we are so happy. our home was a rental and the tenants did not clean up after their two dogs for what looked like months. I was so embarrassed but when they came out there wasn't any bad feeling if anything I felt like i wasn't the first one to have a yard that looked that bad. Let's put it this way, I have continued their services and paid for them for the new renters so this never happens again. Money well spent.

Hi Pat! Thank you very much for submitting your review. I can't tell how happy we are that we were able to meet your expectations and that were able to earn your weekly business as well. We'll do our best to keep your rental as clean as a whistle!

Christel in Calgary
Christel in Calgary

Initial clean up

We just had our initial clean up today ! Our yard was a bad mess and they did an awesome job !! The whole process was super easy, super fast and super affordable. If your very busy like we are and don't have time to clean your yard all the time I would highly recommend poooh busters !!!

We are glad you were happy with the job we did for your initial cleanup! Thank you for taking the time to review our service Christel, we look forward serving you again in the future!

Fela in Calgary
Fela in Calgary

Weekly dog poop removal

Our story began at the end of last winter when I found myself frustrated woth not being able to remove my dog poop that was trapped in ice amd kept getting worse, so I googled for help and there they were! I sent an email and got a quick response explaining the process and what would be the best approach and savy choice for me. They show up once every week to clean it all, perfect for the cold season when you have a busy small child and a busy poop-maker dog. One less thing to worry about is always good in my books and if it comes with great customer service it's an absolute win!

Thank you Fela for the wonderful review!
It has been our pleasure helping you with the yard the last year! We look forward to helping you for years to come :)

Matt R. from Calgary
Matt R. from Calgary

Long Time Happy Customer

We have been using the Poooh Busters now for over 6 years. Every week the reliably come and keep our yard clean. For us it's been a great value to have them out and we get to skip the stinky spring that would gross us out each year once things warm up. A great service that has given us a huge value - thanks Poooh Busters!

We can't thank you enough for your many years of support. There's nothing more satisfying for us as a business than having a client's loyal support for such a long time. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience on HomeStars! See you again on our next pick up!

Laura D.
Laura D.

Pet waste removal

We hired Poooh Busters for a spring clean up plus 4 weeks of service and were so incredibly happy we did! From inquiring about services and getting a response within an hour or two and service within a couple of days, and communicating back and forth through email with Erin and always being kept up to date on our services, we were never worried that the job wouldn't be done! After our spring clean up was completed, our yard was immaculate with no poo in sight! After a ,long hard winter and having two large dogs, that was not an easy task to accomplish!! Throughout our weeks of service we continued to be impressed with the attention to detail and the flyers on our door to let us know they had been there and how many weeks we had left, plus the wonderful welcome package at the start, just such a great company! My husband and I would recommend Poooh Busters to anyone and everyone and trust us, you will not be dissapointed by these guys!

Wow Laura! Thank you very much for your most awesome review and your kind words. We appreciate that you captured your full experience with our service and company. We are very passionate about our customer service, not sure what we'd do without Erin taking good care of our clients. We look forward to having the opportunity to earn your business again in the future. All the best!

Gillian in Chestermere
Gillian in Chestermere
7 reviews CHESTERMERE, AB

Pet waste removal

Last winter after just having a baby I decided to hire this company to help with cleaning up after our dog. Their pricing is very affordable, they are quick and detailed. Erin seems to always be online as I have written her emails at 11pm and gotten responses mins later.

They are very efficient, and email as the season change to see if you want to continue the service / start it up again.

Being a busy mom of 4, they take the stress off of this to do item.

Gillian, thank you so very much for writing this wonderful review on Home Stars. I've only just come across it today, I didn't even know we had a listing on this review site! We appreciate your kind words and your support. It's clients like you that make our job worthwhile knowing that we are helping to make a difference in the quality of life people share with their families and their dogs. Thank you again! The PB Team (Roland, Erin & Big Nate)

More about Poooh Busters

Poooh Busters is an entire team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality dog waste cleanup service for Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, Okotoks, Chestermere, Langdon and Strathmore. We specialize in weekly service, springtime cleanups and commercial service for landlords and property management companies.