Pedestrian Doors Unlimited Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Langley BC V2Z1J7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Langley  >  Pedestrian Doors Unlimited Inc.

Review for Pedestrian Doors Unlimited Inc.

Ken in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

This is my second attempt to fix the sliding door for my back entrance. This company was recommended to me from my co-worker. I want to thank Jim for his professional work. He arrived at my house within the promised time frame and was ready to work. He adjusted the door heights and carrier wheels for me. And just under an hour, the door is working like brand new again. The labor is for $75.00 per hour which is very reasonable. I would recommend Pedestrian Doors Unlimited to other because this company delivers its promises. And, Jim did a follow-up call to me within a week to see if it is working as it should be.