Living Colour Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
517 Eliza Crescent Burlington ON L7L 6J1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Burlington  >  Living Colour Painters

Review for Living Colour Painters

Christine B. from Toronto
Christine B. from Toronto

Kitchen cupboards

What this company does is repaint your kitchen cabinets and install new handles if you want. The doors are taken off and taken back to their head office, where they are spray painted several times and allowed to cure. Then they come in and paint the rest in your home. I cannot say enough about what an amazing job they did. I also had them do my two bathroom vanities because I was so impressed. They came when they said they would. They handle everything and my kitchen looks brand new with a minimum amount of effort on my part. They help with colour selection. I cannot say enough about this company . They take true pride in their work, and it is flawless. And the price is absolutely affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

More about Living Colour Painters

What makes us different from other painting companies is our attention to detail and the reliability of our staff to get the job done right the first time, because we’re dedicated to the customer %100. We’re not happy, until you’re happy. Living Colour provides professional residential services that includes both ...