Les Macdonald Installations

Jason Wein in Exeter
Jason Wein in Exeter
18 reviews EXETER, ON

replacement mirror

Les came highly recommended from a colleague - he has many years (25+) of experience.
I needed a large old mirror cut to fit in my bathroom. He cut it with no issues to the correct size for a very reasonable fee (less than $10).
I then needed another mirror for over the sofa - I did not have a mirror to cut this time so I needed to purchase the material from him as well as have him cut it. He suggested we use some of his old mirror stock that he had as it would allow me to save $$. He cut it to the correct size and even loaded it into my vehicle as well as gave me some razor blades and clothes to clean it. When it was hung, I noticed a defect in the mirror that was not noticable before (to either me or Les). When I contacted Les we made arrangements to bring it back (he woks out of his home so making an appointment is very easy). He cut me a new mirro out of new stock at no additional charge.
He is a great guy.
He also does on site vehicle windshield replacements.