Royal Air Heating And Cooling

Un Known Ajax ON L1S1Y3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Royal Air Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Royal Air Heating And Cooling

Wade in Bowmanville
Wade in Bowmanville
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Furnace & Air conditioning replacement

I had my furnace replaced 3 years ago & air conditioning unit replaced 1 year ago. I will only deal with Royal air because there honest & Professional. There quality of service is excellent & would highly recommend them.

Sue in oakville
Sue in oakville
11 reviews AJAX, ON

HIgh Efficiency furnace and AC yearly maintenance

I called royal air in to service the High efficiency AC and furnace that is now 2 years old. He was efficient, friendly and did a great job. My furnace needed some minor adjustments but nothing more that a little cleaning and a tune up. I find their service to be friendly and competent. They ensure that there is no mess left behind and it is a pleasure doing business with this company. They installed my furnace initially and I will continue to use them for as long as I own this house.