M3X Construction and Renovations Inc

formerly Mike's Renovations
General Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  M3X Construction and Renovations Inc

Reviews for M3X Construction and Renovations Inc

S. E.

Highly recommend!!!

Mike and his team did a great job completely redoing our basement which included:
- Finished rec room
- Finished bathroom with amazing shower stall with a linear drain
- A couple of closets
- New basement windows
- New drain system
- interior waterproofing
- sump pump installation

We had a few companies quote for us but Mike seemed to be the most reasonable as well as coming across as a down to earth honest guy.

Throughout the process we were in constant communication which was appreciated and he was able to smoothly navigate every issue we encountered.

The finished work is phenomenal and we'd happily work with him again in the future as well as recommend to anyone thinking about working with him.

A+++ Mike!

Thank you both so much! It means a lot that your experience was so positive. It was a pleasure working with you both! Thanks again, Mike.

Sonia a.

We found Mike on this website and were lucky enough to have him fit in our renovation on such short notice which consisted of turning a small office and larger bedroom into a 4th bedroom, sanding and staining entire main floor, replacing railings and other odd jobs.

We had a very tight deadline to complete the work. Mike and his team ensured that not only was everything completed ahead of schedule but also with the highest of quality, attention to detail and excellent communication as to what was being done and when. Even when faced with small unexpected issues Mike remained calm and professional and offered alternatives and much appreciated suggestions. And never once did his initial quote change.

Mike is definitely a rare find - very fair, honest and a pleasure to work with. We have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. He will be our go to guy for any future work.

The end result exceeded our expectations and we are so happy we decided to go with Mike. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Sonia. It's so nice to hear that the finished work exceeded your expectations! I very much appreciate the recommendations.

Carol in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We found Mike on this website, homestars.com and after our initial consultation with him, we took a liking to his personality immediately. In addition, his work and professionalism was beyond our expectation! We hired him for our kitchen, powder room and master ensuite. He had great attention to details and took our concerns and opinions into consideration. He is a quality contractor and we felt we can trust him throughout the project, which was very important to us, leaving the house to his care and trusting the quality of his work that goes into our home. He stuck to timelines and budgets, communicates well and is very responsive whenever we have questions for him. He made what would have been a stressful renovation go smoothly, ensured us there are always solutions and is a joy to work with. We highly recommend Mike and would definitely hire him again! Thanks for the great work! Carol & Shawn

My pleasure, Carol and Shawn! I'm so glad that I made the project as least stressful as possible! I look forward to working with you again!

sarah & chris

Our project consisted of new hardwood flooring and new paint throughout our townhouse, a complete refurbishment of the staircase, and large custom built-in bookshelves. We originally called Mike based on his Homestars reviews; and hired Mike and his team based on his clear understanding of our vision and his communication skills. He provided us with all the documents required by our townhouse corporation and managed all sides of the project: the townhouse corporation, the suppliers, his team, and us, his clients! He was a pleasure to work with and the results exceeded our very high expectations. Mike was available for us throughout the project - genuine, honest, reliable, and obviously takes great pride in his work. We could not have asked for a better experience and we will be calling on Mike and his team for our next renovation.

Thanks so much Sarah and Chris! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Derek D'Souza from Mississauga

Hiring Mike Wismieski of Mike's Renovations was the best move we could make to ensure our project got on time within budget. Mike and his crew are unfailingly polite and respectful. They did not leave our house until everything was cleaned up. If there is a change to the his work schedule Mike will call and let you know. The most important quality Mike has is that he will do what he has promised on time and of the highest quality.

Hi Derek. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you were happy with everything!

Jonathan in Mississauga

This was our first renovation job in Canada, and Mike held our hand through it all. He was professional, flexible, quick to offer advice and options and very open. Mike was quick to respond to enquiries, provided and costed options accurately on the fly, and did a very thorough job. Martina, my wife, pays great attention to detail, and is not easy to please, but she was well satisfied with the work done. We created two bedrooms, replaced a carpeted floor with laminate, and re-did a basement bathroom. Mike made us feel very comfortable throughout the project, keeping us informed of what was going on, when sub-contractors were expected (they were all excellent too), and advising if anything would not go to plan, and what the alternatives were. I would recommend him very highly, and will certainly be a repeat customer when needed.

Thank you for your kind words, Jonathan! It was a pleasure working with you.

yychow in North York

Mike came recommended by two discerning friends who were very satisfied with his work on this Homestars review page.
After very frustrating and costly dealings with a local high-end Toronto design and build contracting firm that started my reno- I ended up finishing most of the work with Mike.
He problem solved some very key structural issues that would have completely changed the look of my modern kitchen that the other firm's contractor could not.
His quotes were complete and precise- no hidden costs, nickle- and -diming. In fact, Mike would often try to save me money and offer alternatives and recommendations.
He responds quickly to queries and concerns and was willing to step in when things were grim and ground to a standstill with the other company.
He is organized with the trades and ensures that he is present for city inspections and major installations.
If you a have a plan Mike can execute it on time and within budget.
The house has been transformed and now it feels like home.
I couldn't be more pleased and would highly recommend Mike's Renovations to friends and family.

I'm so pleased to hear that your house feels like a home after the transformation. Thank you very much for your kind words! Mike

Farah  in Mississauga

There was a leak in the master bathroom to the downstairs living room. This involved repairing the shower floor. Mike was efficient and reliable. He was also knowledgable as to how to locate the matching tiles from the builder. He is punctual, courteous, respectable. The bathroom was fully repaired.
We respect his honesty and integrity and look forward to doing future projects with him.

Thank you so much, Farah. I look forward to working with you again as well! Mike

Micheal from Toronto

Mike's Renovations did EXCELLENT WORK. I could not ask for a better person and his crew to do the work done, there was much working needing to be done to the house, and they were done so well, even the most particular individual would be happy and inform there friends on what they have found how Great the work was after it all was complete. I went through estimate after estimate with different companies/businesses, only to find, over charging and add-ons which were not needed and I felt they would not be reliable and fully trustworthy in the end, since they wanted to overcharge, and so on (a wake up call). I am having Mikes Renovations come by to do a little more work. I then found out, this Company can do just about any work/replace/repair job needed for businesses and Houses of all kinds. What's important to me is the reliability, the work done and the cost overall, The work that was done here was major, I save plenty and ended up doing more here then I though I could due to the budget. I got even more then all this with this Company and My neighbors love the work they seen, other neighbors are considering some work done also. Mike's Renovations, did the basement rec room complete replacement of floors, repairing a serious ceiling situation, now the ceiling of the room next to it in the basement, a complete ceiling above replacement, and the front outdoor veranda was replaced/rebuilt, all 5 front windows were replaced, the main bathroom had ceiling and a replacement of the bathtub with a large new shower with marble, new pipes and more. Due to a bad flood in the basement when it rained out, it became a pool of water inside and resulted in much damage, Mikes Renovations has done more work and this gives an idea of how wonderful this Company Honestly is period. They were prompt, and even early, kind and honest and hard working with Very Good Prices and Excellent Work Ethics to back them, I know, I had gotten many estimates from other businesses before I discovered Them, I wish I knew about them before, (Mike's Renovations), much time and Costs would have been saved. Mike's Renovations, I will be calling them when something else is needed. I had Left the Rest as I knew I had Called The Best, 647-282-5538. Thank You Very Much Mike and His Crew.

Wow, thank you! I'm so happy to read how satisfied you are.Your kind words are greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you again in the future! Mike

Jeff

This guy lives up to his reviews! Mike is a gem of a contractor - he's honest, reliable, and provides great communication taking the stress and hassle out of undertaking a big project like a basement renovation. There were a couple major setbacks during the project but Mike handled them all so well that in the end they didn't really feel like setbacks at all. Given the quality of work done by him and his subcontractors (who were all a pleasure to deal with and awesome) we went ahead and booked him to do our upstairs bathroom which is currently underway. I highly recommend him for any project you are considering undertaking.

Thanks Jeff! I'm glad we could get everything the way you wanted it. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

More about M3X Construction and Renovations Inc

OUR PROMISE AT M3X CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS INC. IS THAT OUR JOB IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL OUR CUSTOMERS ARE ENTIRELY SATISFIED. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WE ESTABLISH WITH OUR CLIENTS; BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF TRUST. EACH CLIENT IS GIVEN OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND WE ENSURE THAT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS. WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 AND COMMUNICATE REGULARLY TO MAKE SURE THAT EACH PROJECT IS SEAMLESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STRESS FREE.

GENERAL CONTRACTING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS, BASEMENTS, KITCHENS, STUCCO, FLOORS, BACKSPLASH, TILES, ADDITIONS, CUSTOM CABINETS, LAYOUT REDESIGN, DRYWALL, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, FRAMING, BATHROOMS, COMMERCIAL