Appliance Repair

Reviews for Appliance Doctor -

Scott
Scott

Refrigerator Repair

My refrigerator freezer had ice forming at the bottom of it. Jason was on time and performed a very thorough defrost and cleaning of the drain on my fridge and pin pointed the issue to the back grommet on the drain line plugged with food particles. Now the fridge works like new. Jason explained everything he was going to do and why. He was very polite and easy to talk to. Great job and thank you!

Ken Roberts from Toronto
Ken Roberts from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Washer repair

Jason was always prompt in returning calls and came on time to appointments. He is extremely helpful, very reasonably priced and obviously tries to do the best job for you. Gave us advice on general new products to suit our needs.. A real pleasure to deal with.

Sujata Duggal in Thornhill
Sujata Duggal in Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Stove top

Waited for Jason to return so that he could fix several of my appliances. He was able to order the parts necessary and fixed my ceramic stove top. He gave me advise regarding my fridge and maintenance which was very helpful.

Martin Griscti from Toronto
Martin Griscti from Toronto

Noisy Dryer

Our Dryer started making a terrible rattling noise one evening. Consulted the Yellow Pages and discovered Appliance Doctor had the fastest service (within 2 hours). Jason quickly found the problem and showed me how to address it should it ever happen again. I'm embarrassed to admit I left some loose change in my jean pockets that found their way into the system.

Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

bake element replacement

416 575 2653
Toronto
L4N9R

24 hour service. They gave me advice over the phone so that I could have fixed the stove myself but had them do it. Great work by very friendly technician. And he fixed the oven light as a bonus.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?