Aucoin Roofing

Al Watkinson in Brantford
Al Watkinson in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Customer follow up

While across from our home a representative from Aucoin after replacing our roof 2 years ago was asked by my wife to look at a problem with the flashing over the carport. He offered to fix it at no cost. This is want I call real customer service. I recommend this company to everyone.

Kathie McDermott from Brantford
Kathie McDermott from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

This place was amazing. Great work and a beautiful job well done. I recommend to anyone who needs a roof done. Very professional and knowledgable. They showed up on time and got the job and cleanup done in a timely manner. And made sure I was happy with their work before they left. Excellent

RJG
RJG
4 reviews Ingersoll, ON

Complete New Roof

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for a job well done re-roofing my home in Paris, Ontario.
Kyle, the owner of Aucoin Roofing, was extremely pleasant and cooperative. He is an enthusiastic, intelligent and sincere young man. His crew was skillful, precise, and the quality of the finished roof was top notch. He gave us everything we asked for and his price was by far the best of any of the major roofing companies I had quote the job.
Include Aucoin Roofing as one of the quotes if you need a roof and you will be pleasantly surprised.
I would recommend Aucoin Roofing to anyone looking for an honest roofing company. Talk to Kyle. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. :)

Robert, thank you for the positive feedback, it was an absolute pleasure working with you to install your new roof!

More about Aucoin Roofing

Re-roofing, new construction, repairs. Skylights & sun tunnel replacement or new install. Local family run business focus on customer service & quality.
Looking for Roofing pros in Brantford?