The Driveway Doctor

The Driveway Doctor

Reviews for The Driveway Doctor

John  in Oakville
John in Oakville

Washed away now they don’t care!

Brutal treatment of your customer. Sealed my driveway in September 2018. Rained and it washed off in several large spots. He was friendly saying yea Inwill come back once I can get you on a route. Been trying to get a response from them all year starting in spring of 2019. Stay away from this business. They just do not care about you after you paid. He communicates only via email if he communicates at all. Anybody want to see the results of this companies work, come see my driveway. There are lots of other companies. This company gives no reason for you to use them. Go elsewhere.

Rick
Rick

Drveway Reseal

Driveway follow regarding problems not done on a timely basis. I think John has too much going on and therefore does not get back to you in a reasonable time frame and certainly doesn't fix your issue when he should.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway cleaning and sealing

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! When I was looking for a quote and to book my driveway cleaning/sealing John was very communicative, answering emails very quickly but once the job was complete and I had concerns he went completely dark. Even though he told me in email that the light rain the night of my job would have no effect, most of the sealer washed down my driveway and stained my sidewalk leaving my driveway very patchy. John has yet to reply to a call or email weeks later. A complete rip off!

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Buyer Beware

BUYER BEWARE! I am not a person to complain and honestly had used the Dr Doctor for 10 years on my asphalt driveway without issue. However, I recently moved and had them come to seal interlock. It was a complete mess from the first day. You’ll notice white residue and blotches. This was brand new interlock and John Marsh said he’d come back to fix. That was May 7!

Despite multiple calls and emails he is quoted as saying “take me to small claims court but there is no warranty”. Funny how they take your money up front, mess the job and won’t fix it. YES he will tell you’ll he will come back ....but that’s just go out you off. Sealing interlock is seasonal and my work was May 5 and 6. I paid over $1200 and today, Sept 9, he still says he can’t fix it.

Check out the Better Business Bureau as I posted a full disclaimer. The Consumer Protection Agency run by ministry suggests legal action which they guide you to legal services for. In the end it is too much to chase this company. But search carefully if you have interlock....they don’t know what they are doing and they are not honest. This from a 10 year client.

Jim in Oakville
Jim in Oakville

Asphalt Sealer

I contacted Driveway Doc through their website for a quote. They replied immediately and scheduled an appointment. They arrived on time and everything was great. The gentleman was polite. Explained the service and did exactly as described. Prepped and cleaned the driveway. Cleaned the oil stains and hand applied the sealer. My driveway looks like brand new again. I would not hesitate to recommend Driveway Doc in the future. Cheers Jim

Tamara in Oakville
Tamara in Oakville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interlock

I contacted the Driveway Doctor in May and arranged to have my interlock driveway sealed. The company was very professional and communicated very well. Al questions were answered and the job was done very efficiently. The workers were very professional and did an excellent job. Unfortunately, for some reason the sealant turned white the next day. The owner was very professional and has been responsive to my concerns. He is willing to fix the problem. Although it is taking a while, this is the indication of a reputable company. One that stands by their work.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Mid-Size Asphalt Driveway.

Thank you for your service. Your MAN was VERY professional.
HE did the driveway clean, well and quick.
Was a pleasure to deal with HIM.
With best regards Steve
!7 Maureen Dr. North York Ont.

Hello Steve,

It was a true pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic that we have met your expectations. The employee that worked on your property is named Bernie and he has been with us for 6 years and our clients love him and his work. We will see you in a few years!

Dr. John Marshe

Snow Removal: www.HaltonSnowRemoval.ca

Jessica K.  in Oakville
Jessica K. in Oakville

Driveway asphalt sealing

Driveway looks amazing! Not a whole lot of interaction to schedule the appt but couldn’t be happier with the results. Oakville Mom Facebook page recommended them which is a pretty trustworthy source. I would recommend this company to anyone as well. Thank you for a job well done and done within a week. Sorry I didn’t think to move the drain pipe catchment for you.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We love obtaining new clients through referrals and we were very happy to hear that we were discussed on your mommy group on facebook. You made our job easy by being such a great client. See you in a few years.

Dr. John Marshe

Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/TheDrivewayDoctor.ca

Corporate Website: www.TheDrivewayDoctor.ca

Snow Removal: www.HaltonSnowRemoval.ca

driveway sealing

Sealant washed off after a few days. Repair was promised by the owner, but we have seen no action after months and multiple appeals for help. Take your business elsewhere.

Hello - I am sorry you felt a need to post this review. We always stand behind our work. When you post as a private user we have no way of addressing your issues. No clients have ever had sealer washed off their driveways from rain and been left with nothing so frankly we don't believe this review. If you would like to make yourself known so we know who you are then we would be happy to help you but posting a review like this and being hidden leaves us unable to address your concerns.

R. Landry
R. Landry

Sealing of my driveway

My contact with this company inspired confidence and I was not disappointed. Every aspect of the way they performed the job was A1.
I am so glad that they did that job for me.
Thank you and the best to your company!!!
Roger

Roger thank you for the wonderful review. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of your pavement protection

More about The Driveway Doctor

Founded by John Marshe in 2002, The Driveway Doctor Inc. has been providing high-quality asphalt sealing, restoration and repair – as well as interlock and concrete sealing and repair – services to homes and businesses throughout all of Southern Ontario. * What sets us apart from the competition? Starting out ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Oakville?