The Driveway Doctor

Tamara in Oakville
Tamara in Oakville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interlock

I contacted the Driveway Doctor in May and arranged to have my interlock driveway sealed. The company was very professional and communicated very well. Al questions were answered and the job was done very efficiently. The workers were very professional and did an excellent job. Unfortunately, for some reason the sealant turned white the next day. The owner was very professional and has been responsive to my concerns. He is willing to fix the problem. Although it is taking a while, this is the indication of a reputable company. One that stands by their work.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Mid-Size Asphalt Driveway.

Thank you for your service. Your MAN was VERY professional.
HE did the driveway clean, well and quick.
Was a pleasure to deal with HIM.
With best regards Steve
!7 Maureen Dr. North York Ont.

Hello Steve,

It was a true pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic that we have met your expectations. The employee that worked on your property is named Bernie and he has been with us for 6 years and our clients love him and his work. We will see you in a few years!

Jessica K.  in Oakville
Jessica K. in Oakville

Driveway asphalt sealing

Driveway looks amazing! Not a whole lot of interaction to schedule the appt but couldn’t be happier with the results. Oakville Mom Facebook page recommended them which is a pretty trustworthy source. I would recommend this company to anyone as well. Thank you for a job well done and done within a week. Sorry I didn’t think to move the drain pipe catchment for you.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We love obtaining new clients through referrals and we were very happy to hear that we were discussed on your mommy group on facebook. You made our job easy by being such a great client. See you in a few years.

driveway sealing

Sealant washed off after a few days. Repair was promised by the owner, but we have seen no action after months and multiple appeals for help. Take your business elsewhere.

Hello - I am sorry you felt a need to post this review. We always stand behind our work. When you post as a private user we have no way of addressing your issues. No clients have ever had sealer washed off their driveways from rain and been left with nothing so frankly we don't believe this review. If you would like to make yourself known so we know who you are then we would be happy to help you but posting a review like this and being hidden leaves us unable to address your concerns.

R. Landry
R. Landry

Sealing of my driveway

My contact with this company inspired confidence and I was not disappointed. Every aspect of the way they performed the job was A1.
I am so glad that they did that job for me.
Thank you and the best to your company!!!
Roger

Roger thank you for the wonderful review. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of your pavement protection

MAWC515 in Pittsburgh
MAWC515 in Pittsburgh

Driveway Sealing

This is the second time we have had our driveway sealed by the Driveway Doctor and both times it has been a positive experience. Despite contacting them during their busy season, I received prompt replies and the service was completed in less than a week. I was not home when the work was done, but it was all neat and tidy.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We value all of our clients opinions and it is always nice to hear from another wonderful client.

Enjoy the driveway!

1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway sealing

Cracks are supposed to be repaired per contract (Up to 6 feet) but the owner has refused to do it.
In addition, some of comments made by the owner are very unprofessional. These are some from him

'I am going to just stop offering it to every client after this email you just sent me'
'You don’t dictate to me what I am or am not going to charge you'
'This discussion is over'

It is true that at one time we were offering up to 6 feet of crack sealing with asphalt sealing BUT it was also noted that it is at the drivers discretion. While you posted this as a private user I do know who you are and I specifically remember your driveway is badly cracked and damaged. I told you that doing 6 feet of crack sealing will have no purpose whatsoever because you have probably 100 feet of cracks all over the driveway. While it is unfortunately that you felt entitled to a "complimentary service" we are not in the business to waste time or money doing something that is completely pointless.

Owner will not honour warranty!

Very unprofesstional, rude owner. Once he has your money, he won't have anything to do with you. Would never hire this man again! Read the reviews before you hire him...you will see. A lesson learned here. Not trustworthy.

We do not know who you are hence the "private user" name but there is nothing true about this at all. Look at the reviews below and you will see. I cannot even be sure this person is even a client. Furthermore, even if they are a client I do not even know if they had a warranty. Not every job comes with a warranty for various reasons.

nelsonmsantos in Toronto
nelsonmsantos in Toronto

Driveway Repair

Great service from The Driveway Doctor crew from A to Z, would definitely call them again for any other work I need done. Setting up the appointment was a breeze and the onsite crew is professional and have a great work ethic.

Thank you for the great review Nelson. We cannot take all the credit however since you got your hands dirty as well. Good job on the hole prep! Thanks again for trusting in The Driveway Doctor Inc.

Candace Shanwalt  in Toronto
Candace Shanwalt in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sealing Asphalt Driveway

WOW!!! What a great job. I was really impressed with the quick service given to me, quote was given within the hour, and the driveway sealing within 3 days. This company is dedicated to pleasing the customer (drove to Oshawa to complete the job). Bernie was friendly, professional & knowledgeable with the product. He took his time with the end result being fantastic. I will definitely use this company again, & recommend to my friends. They actually scored 15 out of 10 in my book.

Candace thank you for taking the time to write a review on our company. We are so happy to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations. You have been a delight to work with and we look forward to maintaining your driveway for years to come. Have a great summer!

More about The Driveway Doctor

Founded by John Marshe in 2002, The Driveway Doctor Inc. has been providing high-quality asphalt sealing, restoration and repair – as well as interlock and concrete sealing and repair – services to homes and businesses throughout all of Southern Ontario.
What sets us apart from the competition?

Starting out as a small business, The Driveway Doctor Inc. has grown to become the choice for homeowners and commercial businesses looking for asphalt, concrete or interlock driveway, walkway and parking lot sealing services.
Our philosophy:

The Driveway Doctor Inc. believes that sealing driveways and restoring it early (before it’s broken and damaged) is always better than undertaking a costly repair or full replacement.
Our unique process:

When sealing asphalt driveways, we HAND APPLY our sealer onto your driveway. Unlike other asphalt driveway sealing providers, we DO NOT spray our product onto your asphalt causing product to get all over your grass, expensive concrete walkways, curbs, landscaping and interlock
Here’s why we apply our product by hand:

- Applying by hand allows us to better control where the sealer goes. We won’t get it on your grass, garden, sidewalks or landscaping stone work.

- Our process allows us to deliver the best coverage and thickest coat possible, making your driveway look great for a long time.
Our special product

We use the #1 industrial-grade, super-rubberized latex product on the market when sealing asphalt driveways throughout Southern Ontario.
By choosing The Driveway Doctor Inc., you’re choosing a specialized sealer that’s:

- Organically made, so it’s Earth friendly and safe for the environment
- Non-slip and delivers a smooth (not shiny) matte finish
- Tough and will not crack after its been applied to your driveway
- Long-lasting, great looking and durable
Our services:

Beyond asphalt driveways, The Driveway Doctor Inc. can handle just about any sealing and restoration job you need done – at home or at your business. Home services from the front driveway to the back patio – and areas in between (like your walkway or garage), The Driveway Doctor Inc. restores and protects your asphalt, concrete or interlock.