Paving Contractors

Driveway cleaning and sealing

(416) 795-8547
Oakville
L6K

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! When I was looking for a quote and to book my driveway cleaning/sealing John was very communicative, answering emails very quickly but once the job was complete and I had concerns he went completely dark. Even though he told me in email that the light rain the night of my job would have no effect, most of the sealer washed down my driveway and stained my sidewalk leaving my driveway very patchy. John has yet to reply to a call or email weeks later. A complete rip off!

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Buyer Beware

BUYER BEWARE! I am not a person to complain and honestly had used the Dr Doctor for 10 years on my asphalt driveway without issue. However, I recently moved and had them come to seal interlock. It was a complete mess from the first day. You’ll notice white residue and blotches. This was brand new interlock and John Marsh said he’d come back to fix. That was May 7!

Despite multiple calls and emails he is quoted as saying “take me to small claims court but there is no warranty”. Funny how they take your money up front, mess the job and won’t fix it. YES he will tell you’ll he will come back ....but that’s just go out you off. Sealing interlock is seasonal and my work was May 5 and 6. I paid over $1200 and today, Sept 9, he still says he can’t fix it.

Check out the Better Business Bureau as I posted a full disclaimer. The Consumer Protection Agency run by ministry suggests legal action which they guide you to legal services for. In the end it is too much to chase this company. But search carefully if you have interlock....they don’t know what they are doing and they are not honest. This from a 10 year client.

Jim in Oakville
Jim in Oakville

Asphalt Sealer

I contacted Driveway Doc through their website for a quote. They replied immediately and scheduled an appointment. They arrived on time and everything was great. The gentleman was polite. Explained the service and did exactly as described. Prepped and cleaned the driveway. Cleaned the oil stains and hand applied the sealer. My driveway looks like brand new again. I would not hesitate to recommend Driveway Doc in the future. Cheers Jim

Tamara in Oakville
Tamara in Oakville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interlock

I contacted the Driveway Doctor in May and arranged to have my interlock driveway sealed. The company was very professional and communicated very well. Al questions were answered and the job was done very efficiently. The workers were very professional and did an excellent job. Unfortunately, for some reason the sealant turned white the next day. The owner was very professional and has been responsive to my concerns. He is willing to fix the problem. Although it is taking a while, this is the indication of a reputable company. One that stands by their work.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Mid-Size Asphalt Driveway.

Thank you for your service. Your MAN was VERY professional.
HE did the driveway clean, well and quick.
Was a pleasure to deal with HIM.
With best regards Steve
!7 Maureen Dr. North York Ont.

Hello Steve,

It was a true pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic that we have met your expectations. The employee that worked on your property is named Bernie and he has been with us for 6 years and our clients love him and his work. We will see you in a few years!

Jessica K.  in Oakville
Jessica K. in Oakville

Driveway asphalt sealing

Driveway looks amazing! Not a whole lot of interaction to schedule the appt but couldn’t be happier with the results. Oakville Mom Facebook page recommended them which is a pretty trustworthy source. I would recommend this company to anyone as well. Thank you for a job well done and done within a week. Sorry I didn’t think to move the drain pipe catchment for you.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We love obtaining new clients through referrals and we were very happy to hear that we were discussed on your mommy group on facebook. You made our job easy by being such a great client. See you in a few years.

driveway sealing

Sealant washed off after a few days. Repair was promised by the owner, but we have seen no action after months and multiple appeals for help. Take your business elsewhere.

Hello - I am sorry you felt a need to post this review. We always stand behind our work. When you post as a private user we have no way of addressing your issues. No clients have ever had sealer washed off their driveways from rain and been left with nothing so frankly we don't believe this review. If you would like to make yourself known so we know who you are then we would be happy to help you but posting a review like this and being hidden leaves us unable to address your concerns.

R. Landry
R. Landry

Sealing of my driveway

My contact with this company inspired confidence and I was not disappointed. Every aspect of the way they performed the job was A1.
I am so glad that they did that job for me.
Thank you and the best to your company!!!
Roger

Roger thank you for the wonderful review. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of your pavement protection

MAWC515 in Pittsburgh
MAWC515 in Pittsburgh

Driveway Sealing

This is the second time we have had our driveway sealed by the Driveway Doctor and both times it has been a positive experience. Despite contacting them during their busy season, I received prompt replies and the service was completed in less than a week. I was not home when the work was done, but it was all neat and tidy.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We value all of our clients opinions and it is always nice to hear from another wonderful client.

Enjoy the driveway!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway sealing

Cracks are supposed to be repaired per contract (Up to 6 feet) but the owner has refused to do it.
In addition, some of comments made by the owner are very unprofessional. These are some from him

'I am going to just stop offering it to every client after this email you just sent me'
'You don’t dictate to me what I am or am not going to charge you'
'This discussion is over'

It is true that at one time we were offering up to 6 feet of crack sealing with asphalt sealing BUT it was also noted that it is at the drivers discretion. While you posted this as a private user I do know who you are and I specifically remember your driveway is badly cracked and damaged. I told you that doing 6 feet of crack sealing will have no purpose whatsoever because you have probably 100 feet of cracks all over the driveway. While it is unfortunately that you felt entitled to a "complimentary service" we are not in the business to waste time or money doing something that is completely pointless.

More about The Driveway Doctor

Founded by John Marshe in 2002, The Driveway Doctor Inc. has been providing high-quality asphalt sealing, restoration and repair – as well as interlock and concrete sealing and repair – services to homes and businesses throughout all of Southern Ontario.
What sets us apart from the competition?

Starting out as a small business, The Driveway Doctor Inc. has grown to become the choice for homeowners and commercial businesses looking for asphalt, concrete or interlock driveway, walkway and parking lot sealing services.
Our philosophy:

The Driveway Doctor Inc. believes that sealing driveways and restoring it early (before it’s broken and damaged) is always better than undertaking a costly repair or full replacement.
Our unique process:

When sealing asphalt driveways, we HAND APPLY our sealer onto your driveway. Unlike other asphalt driveway sealing providers, we DO NOT spray our product onto your asphalt causing product to get all over your grass, expensive concrete walkways, curbs, landscaping and interlock
Here’s why we apply our product by hand:

- Applying by hand allows us to better control where the sealer goes. We won’t get it on your grass, garden, sidewalks or landscaping stone work.

- Our process allows us to deliver the best coverage and thickest coat possible, making your driveway look great for a long time.
Our special product

We use the #1 industrial-grade, super-rubberized latex product on the market when sealing asphalt driveways throughout Southern Ontario.
By choosing The Driveway Doctor Inc., you’re choosing a specialized sealer that’s:

- Organically made, so it’s Earth friendly and safe for the environment
- Non-slip and delivers a smooth (not shiny) matte finish
- Tough and will not crack after its been applied to your driveway
- Long-lasting, great looking and durable
Our services:

Beyond asphalt driveways, The Driveway Doctor Inc. can handle just about any sealing and restoration job you need done – at home or at your business. Home services from the front driveway to the back patio – and areas in between (like your walkway or garage), The Driveway Doctor Inc. restores and protects your asphalt, concrete or interlock.