Concept Lighting

Lighting
Concept Lighting

Reviews for Concept Lighting

bathroom reno

My experience with Concept Lighting in Oakville was fabulous. The sales person was very knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect vanity lights. I am looking forward to seeing them up once reno complete!
Thank you!

Jill in Oakville
Jill in Oakville

Great service and selection

Rose was awesome and spent time over my two visits to help me select just the right light fixture for my new kitchen. I went to all the lighting stores in Peel/Halton and went back to Concept because the service and selection was better than anything else I’d seen. Next time I won’t shop around I’ll just go directly to Rose. Thanks!

KEGH
KEGH

Main floor lighting

Very helpful staff that took the time to help me find exactly what I was looking for and that the fixtures we chose would match throughout our home. They were pleasant to deal with and I was impressed with the stock they had and how helpful they were with suggestions and ideas.

Whole home Reno

This is the third home we have worked on with Concept Lighting in Oakville. We have worked with Paola and later with Denise. Both very knowledgable and helpful. I find selecting lighting for a home Reno particularly difficult. Other lighting stores simply do not have the capacity to guide customers through the process as the staff at Concept. There are
occasionally back orders in lighting as there are with many other home furnishings/finishes. The follow up isn't perfect with this but it isn't any better with other companies!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Order entrance door light, They promised it will available in 2 weeks. After 2 weeks they said, supplier is saying back order and it will be available in oct. I asked about floor model, she gave me $50 store coupons but sales girl was rude, not at all cus

Worst Sales girl I have ever seen in my life.
Not ready to apologies and rude .

Delayed my fixture more than 2 weeks as promised abd was rude all the time.

Never go to Mississauga location.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

*****AVOID*****

I put a deposit on 2 light fixtures. They promised me that i would receive it in 1 week or less. I waited 4 weeks. They kept making excuses. They will not give me my money back and are charging me more money for smaller size lights of the same model. Their is something seriously wrong with these pathetic trash workers.

Avoid them at all costs.

I found out they don't own any lighting fixtures. They strictly order off the internet when they take your money. They are a bunch of Snakes

lighting

We loved the selection no other store had such unique fashionable lighting...big box stores sell builder quality lighting and we wanted the right look for our home ...the lighting and the service was amazing....what a difference it made to our home...thank you Denise

More about Concept Lighting

Light fixtures
Looking for Lighting pros in Oakville?