Green Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Oshawa ON L1G 1X4
Green Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Green Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Jay in Ajax
Jay in Ajax
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Hot water tank repair

I had a new furnace and hot water tank installed about 6 years ago and and both have been running perfectly.

Recently the hot water tank started to leak from a joint on the cold water supply.

I called Patrick and he immediately sent over Mike to have a look at it. He ordered some parts and fixed it in short order.

It was covered under warranty so it cost me nothing for parts and labour. The HomeStars site would not let me post unless I put in a COST...I put in $1 but it was FREE.

Bottom line: This company stands behind their products and their work.

Both Patrick and Mike and friendly, knowledgeable and professional and I confidently recommend them to any one needing a Furnace, A/C or hot water tank. I will be calling them when its time for a new A/C.

kostarz in Ajax
kostarz in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Multiple Occasions, Different HVAC Issues

I've used Green Comfort on several occasions due to different issues with my HVAC system. Each time I interacted with Patrick. Both the calls and the services calls he was professional and polite. Was generous with his time as well with his explanations on what he was checking, doing and what the actions required were. He as able to diagnose the problem and provide options if any and the repairs went smoothly. i would definitely use them again. (cost entered is arbitrary as I've used their services on different occasions)

Fast and Efficient Work

This company was recommended to us by a friend and we were really happy with the work. Patrick was really knowledgeable about his work and gave us good advice for our older Toronto home. We had a power vented hot water heater and humidifier installed. The work was done in one day, is working perfectly and was completed for the quoted price. They also even returned our old hot water heater to Enbridge for us.

Linda Seiler from Toronto
Linda Seiler from Toronto

Tankless Water Heater Installation

I will recommend Green Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning to everyone I know! My tankless hot water heater was leaking and needed to be replaced so I called Green Comfort. Patrick was very helpful on the phone and quoted me a price that was much lower than other quotes I had. Then he phoned back to tell me the unit was actually even less expensive! He was able to install the new unit the next morning and did a great job. The guys were quick and very tidy and even moved some furniture that was in the way - no problems. Patrick has since been back to service my furnace and air conditioning... which he tested but didn't even charge me for. He is going to deliver the filters I need at less than half the price I usually pay. I've finally found a great HVAC service company!!! Thank you so much for your amazing prices and service, Patrick!

danetin in Toronto
danetin in Toronto

New Air Conditioner

A quick call to Pat and we had a consultation as well as full installation of our old air conditioner - within a few days! Amazing service, very personable consult and good prices sold us! Thanks Pat! The new AC is running well and we are all very happy.

Tanya
Tanya
14 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnance Servicing

We used this company to replace the furnace and air condition at our previous house, so when we moved to the new house we called them in to service the existing furnace. They came on time and the technician was thorough and explained what was needed to keep the filter clean longer.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?