Flash Furnace

Reviews for Flash Furnace

Adam from Calgary
Adam from Calgary

Furnace repair

They replaced the control panel on my furnace. Very trustworthy owners that care about the cost to you. I'd recommended them to anyone and will certainly keep them in mind for all other Hvac issues.

Rodney in San Francisco
Rodney in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

A/C & Humidifier Install

Our install was a little different than most. The installer had trouble locating the right coil for our Furnace and had one of his tools crap out on him. The installer dealt with the issues appropriately and while this caused the install to take longer than originally expected, the installer kept us informed and we were able to make the necessary adjustments to our schedule to accommodate the issue. The install itself was well done. The installer did a good job of keeping his work area clean and all the hoses and pipe and electrical was dressed in nicely. We had our humidifier done at the same time and everything was well done. I would definitely use them again for install or repair.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace Repair Disaster

The worst company I have ever dealt with, they installed a faulty motor, took it out and installed it AGAIN! They are expensive and their customer service is terrible.

Would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace

I had a problem with my furnace where the rooms wouldn't get warmer than 20 degrees. I was very glad to find a knowledgeable and honest technician who charges a very, very fair price. I highly recommend Flash Furnace. Thank you Aaron.

Anna in Vernon
Anna in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Water tank

Flash Furnace
Calgary
AB
T3A 5Z6

I called them on Saturday about my broken water tank, a gentleman came in on Sunday and put a new tank in, took no longer than an hour and a half. We're very satisfied with their service, the pilot has 6 years of guarantee and the tank has 8. We will definitely be referring them to our friends!

Craig in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

New Furnace

I called the guys to come fix my old furnace but was on the fence about getting a new one. After discussing repair prices I decided to go with a new furnace. The new furnace was installed the next day. My only complaint is that while accessing the roof to install new exhaust they somehow managed to dent up my eves trough pretty bad. Other than that I am very happy with the furnace.

Paco from Calgary
Paco from Calgary

Furnace Maintenance and Repair

UPDATE:

After dealing with the owner, the company replace my old parts and refund the money expended.

Rosie (the owner) was very kind and she and her business partner made sure that my furnace was functional. This changed my impression about the company. Probably I am an isolated case where things does go wrong.

Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with this company. After get possession to a new home and switch the gas provider the furnace stopped working. I called Flash furnace and they show up the next day and gave me a call (I was not present) five minutes after they arrive to give me a diagnostic of my furnace and replace three parts for 550$ plus 50$ visit. Next day they replaced the parts and called me again to tell me that I need to replace one of the motor for 629$ with the risk to replace the heat exchange for another 1500$. I called another company for a second opinion and THERE WAS NO GAS!, the previous owner did not pay the invoice and the gas services was cut. How the technician came with the fancy conclusion that my furnace had broken pieces without even realized that there was no gas??? Flash Furnace promised me to send somebody to check the status and refund the money but nobody showed up and now even they are not answer thew phone.

Review has 1 previous version
Brendon Toyne
Brendon Toyne
7 reviews Cochrane, AB

Bird In the Furnace

Furnace would turn on but was blowing cold air. It was the first really cold week in AB and it was getting late in the afternoon on a Friday and the guys at Flash Furnace came out and took a look. fast and efficient, they came out and took apart the furnace. at first it appeared to be the motor. They could have just said it was the motor charged me to come out then for the motor and then to come out again and put it in, but he did a full check of the system to make sure. This full check led to the discover of a bird that had gotten into the vents and gotten stuck in the motor, hence it could not turn over... The technician pulled it out and put everything back together, cleaned the area up and disposed of the bird. This visit left me with a very positive experience and left the technician with some photos from his first bird incident. They will get a call back from me in the future!

Carla from Chestermere
Carla from Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

hot water tank replacement

Aaron came out 1 day after I made the phone call!!! Had to get a new hot water heater installed. He was very friendly, & the basement was very clean when he left!
We also got the furnace tune up while he was here. His price is the best, & he provided very good service! I would definitely recommend his company, & I would use him again!!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?