Tonic Living

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Online Fabric Purchase

This is exactly what I was looking for. I love that Tonic doesn't overwhelm with hundreds of ugly fabrics that you have to slog through to find five stylish ones. They have a smallish selection of on-trend quality home decor fabrics that ship quickly and might ship for free depending on where you live. I have found 100% of my home decor project fabrics here. Highly recommended.

Michelle in Burlington
Michelle in Burlington
16 reviews Burlington, ON

Fabric and Custom Sewing

After searching local fabric stores without any luck for quality fabrics, I turned to the internet and stumbled upon Tonic Living. The owner, Janine, and her staff are AMAZING! Not only do they have a HUGE online selection of fabrics (everything from home decor fabrics to quilting fabrics), but they also offer competitive prices on professional custom sewing services - from draperies to pillows and more. When requesting a quote for custom draperies for my daughter's room, the staff at Tonic Living were very kind and knowledgable. They managed to turn my quote around very quickly and made adjustments to suit my needs. Shipping is super fast and I'm so pleased with my final product. I will never step foot in another local fabric chain again - Tonic Living is now my one-stop shop for all of my fabric and custom sewing projects for my home. I hear they also have a warehouse in Toronto. I have yet to go and explore because, really, the online experience has been so wonderful!

Sherry in Markham
Sherry in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Home decoration fabrics

Visited the store's warehouse a few month ago in search of some home decoration fabric. The owner was very friendly and helpful, and he does not rush you or pressure you for buying. The shop has a large selection of good quality home decoration fabric. HIghly recommended.

More about Tonic Living

Tonic Living, founded in 2004, is a family owned retail business based in Toronto, Canada. We bring a modern, curated collection of fabrics and sewing services to designers, decorators and homeowners worldwide. We're here to help you layer in a soulful blend of colour, texture and ease into your space. ...