HomeSeal

Mississauga ON L5V3C5

Reviews for HomeSeal

1 review Milton, ON

Great Job was very satisfied!!!!

Was a great experience from beginning to end. Showed images of Service and the ducts were very clean afterwards. I would recommend them for sure. Thorough service and great customer service as well.

1 review Pickering, ON

Duct Cleaning

While Dan did an ok job with the Duct Cleaning, he left my house a mess.
While I understand that the large vacuum hose got snow on it when he brought it in, Dan fed me an excuse that the water would dry up. Well it did dry and it left marks on my floor.
Then, he left gross footprints everywhere he stepped. I could see every step he took walking around my house.
When the job was done, he bolted out of the house and left me to clean up his mess. The vacuum marks and all his footprints. I had to mop every floor in the house.
With his lack of care, I would never hire him again.
Be warned.....

Broke my furnace and claimed it was broken to begin with

Paid for a Groupon without checking how their reviews are on Homestars. I could have saved myself money and avoided dealing with these guys.

They broke my furnace when they left after "cleaning" the ducts. When I called and complained they yelled at me and told me it was broken to begin with (why would I clean a broken furnace??). To make matters worse, I brought in someone else to re-clean the ducts and they said they didn't even clean it properly.

Avoid them at all costs.

Carlo in Raritan
Carlo in Raritan

Attic Insulation Top-up

Seriously ... think twice about using HomeSeal to top-up your attic insulation. Dan (the owner) said that he would install an extra 10" of insulation to my attic. What he did not say was that he would add that extra 10" to less than 20% of my total attic space (essentially, just the middle of my attic). Another 20% of my attic didn't even get an extra inch of top-up.
Not surprisingly, they didn't even bother to vacuum up the mess they made ... they literally packed up their gear and took off, without leaving me with the receipt and certificate that he told me I would receive.
If I had paid better attention to HomeSeal's dismal reviews, I would have avoided them since their rates were only around 10-15% less than competitors ... now my insulation expense has essentially doubled since I will have to pay another contractor to actually complete the top-up.

michelle in Hamilton
michelle in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Butcher job who takes ZERO responsibility to fix their hack job!!!

Purchased a Groupon (first big mistake). In walks Dan an hour late might I add with his smooth talk. Starts on second floor of the home and works his way down to basement. Apparently, this is the procedure. When he finally went to the basement and pulled out the filters (which was part of the service) he put them back in. And voila my electronic air filters are arching and making a constant noise. When questioned he pulls them out 2 more times and says he doesn't know. Then leaves!!!!! When I called back I asked if his company was insured and boned and I got a yes. Therefore, I proceed to ask when either himself or his technician would be coming to rectify the issue they had caused. Was told he personally troubleshooted the issue on the internet and that we were out of luck. Refused to give a contact # for the owner and hung up on us!

addy in Pickering
addy in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

Dan the owner tech. Was excellent and did a superb job over 2 hours on a house 4,000 sf in size. There is so much involved in good duct cleaning job, you wouldn't even notice if the tech. Cut corners.

Good job Dan

addy

Melina in Toronto
Melina in Toronto

Kitchen Hood & Duct Cleaning

Came on Home Stars to write a review about this company. This is my first restaurant and was very pleased with the overall cleaning experience from HomeSeal. They advised me on maintenance issues with the kitchen, which the owner has since remedied. Also, they provided images of the ductwork inside after the clean to ensure all areas were removed of dirt and grease. I will be definitely using there services in the future.

Hajar in Toronto
Hajar in Toronto

Attic Insulation Services

Well it's pretty hard for anyone to be perfect. These guys did a great job though. HomeSeal re-insulated our home this winter to bring the attic space up to current building code standards. I have noticed a major temperature difference of the top floor. Money well spent. Thanks again.

Hajar

paul in Milton
paul in Milton

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

Thought I would write something about this company. I had HomeSeal in to do the furnace, dryer and duct cleaning. My system was disgusting and had not been cleaned in over 10 years!! The images were gross!!! Daniel the technician explained the cleaning process for each system and did an amazing job. Since the clean I have noticed that the air inside the home does not make my mouth dry and I have not seen dust accumulation for over 3 weeks.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Had homeseal in to do the duct cleaning at our home. Really interesting tools they use and a great job done at that. Will definitely use them in the future. The tech explained the process in detail and backed the clean by showing us images of the ducts before and after the service. Great job thanks again.