Vprstoronto

Reviews for Vprstoronto

steff in York
steff in York

Pigeon netting

This company is excellent. Reasonably priced and was able to make the appointment right when I wanted it. The price was exactly what was quoted on the phone, work was done perfectly. The person who came was very friendly and did a great job. My balcony was so badly infested with pigeons I couldn't even nap on my living room couch from the noise of them. Now my balcony is gorgeous, I just finished all the flowers and furniture today. Thank you so much! I highly recommend this company.

rismai in Scarborough
rismai in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

painting of 1st and 2nd floor , floor tiling and kitchen backsplash,laminate floorfor 3rd floor

I cant thank you guys enough, the least I can do is write a review, Rui did an outstanding job in my residence will never seek another contractor again, honest , reliable and professional service!!

Thank you for your kindness!

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Scarborough?