Walmart

Pat from Embrun
Pat from Embrun
5 reviews Russell, ON

Furniture

The furniture was priced reasonably good but when I got home I noticed that it was broken. Brought it back and they told me that the furniture I bought is out of stock and I can only get in-store credit. I want my money back

Angela Blais
Angela Blais
1 review KANATA, ON

Groceries

Great selection and price of all food products! The toys and clothes are decent as well. Could use a little more selection in sporting goods and pet care.

Natalie from Ottawa
Natalie from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

home decor

My shopping experience at Walmart is always a great experience and someone is always there to serve. there is always some one to take the time and walk with you to what you need and always plenty of cashier's available. Thumbs up!