Buff and Shine

Review for Buff and Shine

Mere, North Toronto
Mere, North Toronto

House Cleaning before Birthday party

For my husband's 50th birthday I needed to find someone to help me chase the fur bunnies that are in my home. With two cats and a dog I never feel like I catch up with the house cleaning. Tracy came by and understood my needs. I had thirty people coming for that night and I needed a spotless house. And that is exactly what I received.

Tracy only used environmentally friendly products. My hardwood looked so good. Not a streak or spot to be seen.

I have continued to use Tracy for special event cleaning several more times.

What really impresses me about Tracy is her warmth and caring. She is Veterans Affairs approved and loves working with seniors.