Evergreen Comfort Control

Toronto ON M6N 3H8
Jorrel from Scarborough
Jorrel from Scarborough

Gas Fireplace

I called Doug because of a leak in the gas line that connected to my gas fireplace. He located the leak like a bloodhound considering that the line was located inside the basement ceiling all sealed up by drywall. He explained to me clearly what needed to be done which involved making a hole in the drywall to access the leak. I was reluctant at first since it involved damaging the drywall but there was no other choice. I was surprised on how small the hole was for him to access the leak, repair the leak(s) completely & pressure test it to ensure safety. In other words, I am so happy with the job that he made and I am ready to reclaim my warm spot in the basement this coming winter. Aside from being knowledgeable & professional, his pricing is very reasonable & he is very polite & courteous. I feel very comfortable working with him and would recommend him anytime, anywhere.

Thanks for your review, I'm glad you were happy with my services and can look forward to being in your basement again!