Designscape Ltd.

Home Staging
25 Watline Avenue Mississauga ON L4Z 2Z1
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Designscape Ltd.

Reviews for Designscape Ltd.

Ayesha Yusuf  from Old Toronto
Ayesha Yusuf from Old Toronto

condo redesign

Had a lovely experience with Designscape, everything is exactly to my liking and tastes. My designer, Devon, handled everything punctually herself and was on hand for contractors, meaning that I wasn't troubled with hassles during the process. We stayed within our budget, and the transformation of the space is astonishing! The designer really seemed to understand our needs, and intuitively came up with design solutions to fix those aspects of the space we had previously been less excited about.

Scott Bradley from Old Toronto
Scott Bradley from Old Toronto

Interior design

Designscape Ltd.
905.241.2222
25 Watline Avenue
Mississauga
L4Z 2Z1

Devon took complete control of my condo while I was away on business. I came back to the city to a well thought out living space with clean sight lines and beautiful colours. I would easily consider allowing her to spruce up the place again before I put it on the market for resale.

Lila from Old Toronto
Lila from Old Toronto

Interior Design for Condo

My designer Devon was very knowledgable and provided me with great suggestions on how to design the space as well as listened to my needs and wants. I am overall extremely happy with the end result as well as the quality of work Devon put into redecorating my space. I would highly recommend Designscape to anyone as the whole process was very smooth and stress free.

Scott Cameron from Old Toronto
Scott Cameron from Old Toronto

Condo Design

I hired Designscape to design my condo, including fully furnishing and accessorizing. Not only was their professionalism outstanding but the quality of work was unparalleled. I constantly get praised for the look of my condo and am quick to recommend Designscape for any project to friends. Designscape could make an old garden shed look like the Taj Mahal. Extremely satisfied with this company and highly recommend!

Roohi from Toronto
Roohi from Toronto

furnishing for downtown condo

I have a downtown condo that I needed furnished for rental purposes so I hired DesignScape. We told them what we wanted and they added furniture, did the walls (wallpaper), added furniture to the balcony, and added little accessories (for example, lamps, bedsheets, mirrors). I told her that if I was living there I would want it decorated differently but she met all of our demands and made sure everything fit properly. We rented it out fairly soon after she was done the job.

More about Designscape Ltd.

Get a fresh start at staging your home with Designscape's exclusive Home Staging Packages. A GTA based home staging company, Designscape specializes in speed, proficiency and a deep rooted understanding of what it takes to sell a home in today's competitive marketplace. At Designscape, we understand that while your home ...
Looking for Home Staging pros in Toronto?