Nice Guy Concrete

Concrete Contractors
Milton ON L9T5G1
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Milton  >  Nice Guy Concrete
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nice Guy Concrete

Susan O'Hara in Mississauga

Kamil and his team were amazing! Revamped aggregate front patio, new walkway , side entry way to house and deck plus shed pad in backyard all look terrific. Thrilled with the work done, everything finished in five days with complete clean up of outside of house. Everyone on the team was extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks guys

Mike & Kerry Jasper in
1 review Halton Hills, ON

WOW, THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB!
Nice Guy concrete (4 guys) put a 20 feet by 20 feet exposed aggregate pad in our backyard. My husband and I are extremely thrilled with their work! They all had positive attitudes with big smiles on their faces and were HARD workers. They took less than a 15 minute break and they were back at it! The job is flawless with absolutely the straightest cuts. They completely cleaned up after the job and showed up when they said they would.
We will be recommending them to anyone and everyone :)

Brenda in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

I found “Nice Guy Concrete” on Homestars. After reading the positive reviews and looking at the photos posted of their completed jobs, I decided to contact them to build a concrete pad for a shed in the backyard. Kamil was a pleasure to deal with right from the start. He was quick to respond, professional and very friendly to deal with. They did a great job! I will definitely contact “Nice Guy Concrete” for any future work I may have; and will recommend them to friends / family as well.
Thanks again Kamil!

Job Price

Hello Brenda, thank you so much for the review.

John and Liz in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

We read the reviews posted here before we decided on “Nice Guy Concrete”.
We are very happy with the end result. The pricing and service was both excellent. The Exposed concrete on the Front Walkway, Driveway Sides, Backyard and Front Porch looks gorgeous and has been a show stopper for everyone who passes by. We have had a number of people taking the contact from us. And we believe that Kamil has got 2-3 contracts from our neighbourhood.

Thanks to Kamil and his team.

Job Price

Thank you John and Liz it was pleasure working with you.

Adrian G in Mississauga

We did our driveway and backyard last year, the exposed aggregate concrete looks fantastic. Nice Guy was prompt, friendly and made the process enjoyable. Thanks to everyone there! Would use this company again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Adrian.

Martin Jackson in Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I hired Nice Guy Concrete to redo my concrete garage that had dropped 1 foot with cracks everywhere, Nice guy Concrete came in and had the job done within 2 days, they also even put extra re-bar so i can sleep better, its been over 2 years now and nothing has moved, still looks amazing. best concrete contractor out there.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Martin.

Amanda from Etobicoke
1 review Milton, ON

Kamil and his crew did an amazing Job again. I had them do the front of the house last year and this year we had Kamil back to completed the backyard patio. I am yet again super pleased with the work. They clean up, are punctual, checked with me all through the project to make sure I was happy, checked to see if i had any questions along the way and finished on time.

I couldn't recommend a better company to work with.

Job Price

Thank you Amanda it was pleasure working with you.

Sandy from Brampton

We just got our walkway done by Kamil and his crew. We were extremely pleased with the service we got. they are very friendly and professional and did a great job. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Job Price

Hello, happy to hear you are pleased with your exposed aggregate by nice guy concrete.

More about Nice Guy Concrete