Nice Guy Concrete

Reviews for Nice Guy Concrete

H J in Mississauga
H J in Mississauga

Exposed Aggregate Concrete Front Entrance,Side and Rear Patio Area

Kamil and his crew did an incredible job on our new entrance.
My wife was suprised at the detail and quality of the work.
We are very happy with NiceGuy Milton and would recommend this company to neighbors and friends.
Kamil always says he wants his customers smiling. He is a man of his word.
I found his company and read the reviews on this website.
My wife insisted I write to thank them.
John M.

Thank you so much, It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

adil
adil
1 review Milton, ON

Exposed aggregate front and back.

I called Kamil after reading the reviews on nice guy concrete. I'm pleased to say that both Kamil and his crew surpassed my expectations! These days it is very difficult to find contractors with such high integrity and true to their word like Kamil. We love the work that Nice guy concrete has done at our house! One of our neighbors has already stopped by and asked for Kamil's number, and we will definitely recommend him to everyone.

Himanshu in Markham
Himanshu in Markham
1 review Milton, ON

Exposed Aggregate with a Stamped Border Patio in Backyard

Kamil and the Nice Guys just completed a 540 sq ft exposed aggregate patio in our backyard, with a stamped border. Kamil was a pleasure to work with and we are extremely happy with our new patio! I would definitely work with Nice Guy Concrete for any future projects, and would also recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you Kamil and team!

Susan O'Hara in Mississauga
Susan O'Hara in Mississauga

Aggregate patio, walkway, side entry and shed pad in backyard

Kamil and his team were amazing! Revamped aggregate front patio, new walkway , side entry way to house and deck plus shed pad in backyard all look terrific. Thrilled with the work done, everything finished in five days with complete clean up of outside of house. Everyone on the team was extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks guys

Mike & Kerry Jasper in
Mike & Kerry Jasper in
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Aggregate 20/20 pad

WOW, THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB!
Nice Guy concrete (4 guys) put a 20 feet by 20 feet exposed aggregate pad in our backyard. My husband and I are extremely thrilled with their work! They all had positive attitudes with big smiles on their faces and were HARD workers. They took less than a 15 minute break and they were back at it! The job is flawless with absolutely the straightest cuts. They completely cleaned up after the job and showed up when they said they would.
We will be recommending them to anyone and everyone :)

Brenda in Georgetown
Brenda in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Concrete pad in backyard (for a shed)

I found “Nice Guy Concrete” on Homestars. After reading the positive reviews and looking at the photos posted of their completed jobs, I decided to contact them to build a concrete pad for a shed in the backyard. Kamil was a pleasure to deal with right from the start. He was quick to respond, professional and very friendly to deal with. They did a great job! I will definitely contact “Nice Guy Concrete” for any future work I may have; and will recommend them to friends / family as well.
Thanks again Kamil!

Hello Brenda, thank you so much for the review.

John and Liz in Milton
John and Liz in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Exposed Concrete on the Front Walkway, Driveway Sides, Backyard and Front Porch

We read the reviews posted here before we decided on “Nice Guy Concrete”.
We are very happy with the end result. The pricing and service was both excellent. The Exposed concrete on the Front Walkway, Driveway Sides, Backyard and Front Porch looks gorgeous and has been a show stopper for everyone who passes by. We have had a number of people taking the contact from us. And we believe that Kamil has got 2-3 contracts from our neighbourhood.

Thanks to Kamil and his team.

Thank you John and Liz it was pleasure working with you.

Adrian G in Mississauga
Adrian G in Mississauga

Great Job still looks amazing

We did our driveway and backyard last year, the exposed aggregate concrete looks fantastic. Nice Guy was prompt, friendly and made the process enjoyable. Thanks to everyone there! Would use this company again.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Adrian.

Martin Jackson in Whitchurch-stouffville
Martin Jackson in Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Best Concrete Contractor

I hired Nice Guy Concrete to redo my concrete garage that had dropped 1 foot with cracks everywhere, Nice guy Concrete came in and had the job done within 2 days, they also even put extra re-bar so i can sleep better, its been over 2 years now and nothing has moved, still looks amazing. best concrete contractor out there.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Martin.

More about Nice Guy Concrete

When the time comes to search for a reputable Mississauga, Milton, Georgetown, Ontario concrete contractor for your home improvement project, rely on our skilled team at Nice Guy Concrete for assistance. We'll work hard to meet your needs throughout the project. Our experienced contractors have been assisting local residents with their various concrete service needs for almost one decades.