Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Ben
Ben
0 reviews Delta, BC

Roof Repair around Chimney

Greg was very communicative and professional. He didn't require that I was on site. He inspected the area, inspected the entire roof for other issue, came back to me with recommendations and a fair price and then did the work as agreed.
He was very easy to work with.

Thanks for the great review Ben. It was necessary that we got that damaged skylight off the roof. It was a leak waiting to happen. Keep your eyes on the area around the back of the chimney and if possible get it cleared yearly. I don't like the detail the architect designed but we have to live with it so we now know it has the potential to leak if debris build up creates a dam. Thanks again! Greg

Roof Repair

Greg and his team were quick to respond to our search. They found the area which was causing the leak and repaired it as soon as the weather permitted. He was punctual, informative and very easy to work with. Thank you Greg.

You're very welcome and thank you for the great review! It seems we accomplished all we strive to do with our clients. Be quick, be thorough and be successful. Here's hoping you get many more years out of the current roof.
Cheers

aazyk in Vancouver
aazyk in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Concrete tile roof work and skylight.

Greg is a very personable and professional fellow. I was very happy with the work he performed because it was what I needed at the time and thorough. He suggested other work that would be beneficial but not urgent which I appreciated also . He provided pictures of the work done which is always helpful and he explained the work and why. Honesty is very important and Greg displayed this important trait

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Oz. We appreciate it and are pleased you are satisfied with our service. We'll talk soon when you are ready to do further upgrades to your roof. As I said before, they are not critical, but will help the efficiencies of the house as well as reduce the probability of leakage in the future. Thanks again!

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roof Repair

Greg and his team did his best to do what was hard to repair. Greg always offered the best way, and the price was very reasonable. Thanks to Greg, the water doesn't drip anymore, so I can sleep comfortably.
I highly recommend Greg and his team.

Bruce in Coquitlam

Thanks for the great review Bruce. That was a tricky tar and gravel roof leak to fix. I'm glad you could come up on the roof and see what we were dealing with and more glad that we satisfied you. Hopefully you continue to stay dry elsewhere on the roof as well. Cheers.

Ross W.
Ross W.
1 review Vancouver, BC

roof repair

We have used Greg and his team for the issues that arise with our cement tile roof for the past 10 years. They have been really great and responsive at all times!

Thanks Ross. There have been some tricky leaks in your past but I'm happy we have been able to help you through all of them. Cheers. Greg

Jaime
Jaime
1 review Vancouver, BC

Help - my roof is leaking!

Much thanks to Greg, who came out to help a panicking family deal with a roof leak. We have a metal decra roof, which the other companies I called would not even look at. Greg came out and detected the source of the leak and showed us how to deflect the water from that area. He also provided a detailed report so that I can have the roof repaired at a later date. In the mean time - I have not had any further leaks despite some rather torrential rains.

Thanks for this review Jaime. It's crazy how the roof can be fine but then ten more leafs fall in a critical location and you have a leak. Unfortunately, and with your particular roof, the entry points are numerous. Let me know if I can help you through the estimate interpretation process. Thanks again. Greg

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tile roof repair

I had a bad leak i called this one company and was quoted a unreal amount .. i then did some research and came across crucial roof service... i spoke with Greg super nice guy came quick.. he inspected my roof and told me that some what could of been the issue he fixed it but i continued to have the leak.. i called Greg again and he came right away inspected it to find a small issue and fixed it for good ... tile roofs can be tricky but a $2000 job that i was quoted was a easy $300 fix... i highly recommend Greg and Randy they are really straight forward very good in pricing and accurate for timing great service

Thanks Mike. We hate when Mother Nature beats us so coming back and finding the tricky leak we thought we got on the first time was just a natural thing to do. And the quicker the better for your satisfaction. Glad you chose us and not the competition. We'll see you in the spring when we can look at preventative maintenance options.
Cheers

DaveMan in Vancouver
DaveMan in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Honest and Professional

I’ve had Greg come out to both our house in Vancouver and to our rental in Delta . Whether it’s replacing skylights , tile roof repairs and any other roofing work, the jobs are completed professionally with pictures and explanations. Honest tradesman and would definitely recommend Crucial roofing!

Thanks for the great review Dave. Appreciate the effort it took to write it. Let me know if there is ever anything further I can help you with.Cheers.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Honest and Experienced

Greg and his partner are nice ppl and very experienced. They inspected our roof and tell us we better do a replacement. Greg explained to us in detail and gave us good advices. We feel sorry to have him drive 30 mins from Vancouver for nothing...appreciate their time.

Thank you for posting this review Ada. I'm sorry I was the messenger of bad news but it is always my policy that honesty is best. And it's too bad that I no longer do re-roofs, so I won't be able to help you further, and I don't stand to gain anything from telling you that the roof needs to be replaced. I am suspicious of contractors who give "inflated" bad news but then say that they can still help you. If a contractor stands to make a bigger profit off the job then what is to stop them from doing that? I'm happy you trust me and wish you luck with the re-roof project. Let me know if you have any questions through or about the process!
Sincerely,

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

roof repair - leaks from plastic vents

Excellent service and quality work. Greg took the time to explain his findings and rationales and did a great job replacing the plastic vents with tile. I highly recommend Greg and will call him again for future roof work.

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the great review. Let's hope no other surprises occur on that roof of yours. Call me in two years for a free reinspection. Greg

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers