HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Crucial Roof Services Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Bob in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I needed a small roof repair. Some asphalt shingles had blown off in a windstorm. Greg and his colleague were very professional and competent in their dealing with me.

I would highly recommend Crucial Roof Services.

Bob

Job Price

Thanks for posting this review Bob. You should be able to get at least another 5 years out of those shingles before we need to have another look at them and see how they have aged. Hopefully I will see you then. Greg

vivian  in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Last year, my tile roof needed to be serviced and I was referred to Crucial roofing by another peel company. I checked Homestars and there were lots of good recommendations that gave me confidence about dealing with this company, so I called Greg right away. Fortunately, Greg and his crew worked in our area, so they came and finished the job the very same day. Greg is very nice and knowledgeable as he answered all my questions. I was very impressed by the photos he showed me detailing the problem spots in before and after shots. I was very satisfied with their job. In fact, I just called them again to replace my skylight last month. Yes I would like to recommend Crucial as a company you can trust.

Job Price

Thanks Vivian. I know you will get years of enjoyment out of your new Velux skylight. Thanks for being a returning customer! Give me a call in 2 years so I can do our no-charge follow up assessment on your concrete tile roof. Thanks again. Greg

Christopher
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

My roof was nearing the end of its life and I began to shop around for a roofer. My house has a torch on roof and it's in the Tri-Cities area.

I called a dozen roofing companies and the only one that got back to me was Crucial. I had two roofers that called back but people on the phone were just office personnel and not knowledgeable enough to answer my questions.

Greg (owner) answered my call and talked to me. Super knowledgeable guy. He went to my place and gave me a good assessment of what I needed....even told me might get another 5 years from my roof. He was personable and gave me a quote a couple days later.

Doing business with Greg was awesome. He had a busy schedule and I waited patiently (my roof wasn't leaking so there were other customers who needed roofs more than me) for the crew to arrive. When they did it was done in a flash by Greg and his crew. Super friendly people. The job was done right and efficiently. The price was good and I have nothing but praise for Crucial roofing.

If you need a roof, call Greg. You won't be disappointed.

Job Price

Thanks Chris. Telling the truth to home owners about their roofs is the easiest thing to do. That way if you ever ask again I don't have to remember what I might have told you the first time. I just tell the truth again. I really appreciate this review and I'm very thankful you understood my priority reasoning for having to make you wait a bit longer then normal until we could get on your roof. Hope you notice the benefits of the added vents we put in!
Thanks again.
Greg

anders.lam
1 review Burnaby, BC

Customer service was superb! Everyone from the worker to the manager were great and very professional. Greg went above and beyond keeping me up to date, taking pictures, pointing out problem areas, offering various solutions and coming back to site to ensure all issues with my gutters were addressed. His workers arrive on time and ensured a high quality service/product.

Highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thanks for the fantastic review Anders. We also appreciate customers like you who are helpful and understanding. I'm so glad we finally got onto your project. I know you waited a good amount of time but I take from this review that it was worth the wait. Thanks again for being a great customer. Greg

Sandy and Gary  in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

From the beginning Greg conducted himself in a very professional manner. He took time to answer our questions regarding the roof. Once the job began Greg and his team of three other workers were here every morning promptly at starting time. At the end of the day the grounds were left in a tidy manner. The job was completed in one week. This included the finishing. We were very impressed by the quality of the work and would highly recommended this company.

Job Price

Thanks Sandy. It was a nice job and everything went very smooth. I'm so pleased you are happy with the service and product we delivered.Thanks again for the excellent review!
Greg

1 review Vancouver, BC

Greg was very prompt with his responses and inspection. He spent the time to assess the property and educated me on what needed to be fixed. He referred me to a proper gutter installer and answered all my questions.

Job Price

Thanks Corinna. Although I was unable to directly help you I am glad the education, advice and guidance I shared has made a positive impression on you and hopefully you find a qualified contractor to help you through the work project. As always please feel free to call me if you need further opinion. Cheers! Greg

1 review Richmond, BC

Greg was recommended to me by another roofing company as I was told he is one of best comes to tile roof and hidden gutter system. My place has multiple skylites and was starting to leak over the winter, Greg and his guys were very reactive about my issue, come by and take care of all the leaks on my skylites quickly. He also spotted some other issues on the hidden gutter system right away and alerted me the potential problems and giving very valuable advise. I have him and the staff came back a few weeks ago to service the whole hidden gutter system, added a number of downspouts to relief the overflow issues as well as some beautiful water barrels to capture rain water for my garden usage.

All in all, it is a 100% positive experience with Greg and his guys, highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks Ted. You've made a wise investment in the maintenance actions you contracted me to do. The money spent will actually save you equal or more to that amount, in potential damage costs, if the leaks we found were left unresolved. I'm very pleased you are happy and appreciate the effort you took to submit this review. Call me back in 2 years for a no-charge inspection of your roof again. Cheers! Greg.

Great job by Greg at Crucial Roofing - easily estimated the job and completed it in a timely manner, with a thorough eye and attention to detail. Very positive experience.