Crucial Roof Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Reviews for Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Carmen in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

After hiring 3 roofing companies and none of them were able to get back to me within one week's time (after many phone calls and emails), I decided to try out Crucial Roof Services after reading many great reviews on HomeStars. I sent an email to Greg on a Saturday afternoon and he got back to me within 30 minutes! Now, that IS FAST! He came by the next day (YES, on a Sunday!!) and he looked at my roof and found quite a few deficiencies. He sent me photos of all the deficiencies and repairs that need to be done on the same day. The quote was reasonable (within my budget and expectation), and he came by the following week to get most of the repairs done. One repair was left uncompleted because the part was not in stock which was not his fault. I just want to say the service I received and the work that has been done so far are AWESOME!

Job Price

Thanks Carmen. We really appreciate the great review. Customer Service is our #1 priority and it seems we lived up to your expectations so I am happy for that. This year has been very perplexing for roofers with the consistent snow, ice and rain so we do have our challenges to overcome.I'm glad that we were able to bring your confidence in the roofing industry back up to where it should be. Cheers!

Delta, BC

After a harsh wet storm we found we had a small water leak near one of the roof's skylight. We called Greg at Crucial Roof Services who quickly ascertained our problem. The leak was due to leaks from a weathered old plastic dome skylight which could not be repaired. Greg installed a superior glass skylight and solved our problem. The new skylight will not degrade over time as the plastic one had.
Highly recommend this company

Job Price

Thanks Tim. I know you will enjoy the many sunny and bright years the new Velux skylight will provide you with. And we also appreciate the effort you took in publishing this review. All the best!

Judy from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

After a record setting rainfall on March 29th, we noticed a water stain/drip in the upstairs bathroom ceiling near a skylight and bathroom vent. We feared the worst. Greg looked at the photos I sent and suggested replacing the pan flashings as they were 5 years old and the potential source. The crew was (and still is) super busy but somehow Greg managed to send Randy and Murat to us the morning of March 31 to check everything out. Luckily the leak was just a temporary situation from too much water in too short a time and the skylights themselves were not leaking. We replaced the flashings just in case and the inspection was all good. This group is the most professional, honest, and accessible home contractors we have ever used. We are repeat customers and will definitely use Crucial Roofing again when we replace the skylights in a few years.

Job Price

Thanks Judy. Yes we are very busy at this time and in busy times like this we need to take advantage of geographic efficiencies to service as many clients as possible in the few dry days we get. So basically you were in the right place at the right time. I'm so glad you are happy with our work though. Thanks again and give us a call when you are ready to upgrade those skylights.
Cheers

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Extremely satisfied with Crucial Roof Services (Greg) - all items have been repaired on time and to my complete satisfaction. The provided service was excellent - would definitely recommend this company to my friends and colleagues!

Job Price

Thanks Sergiy. We appreciate the effort you took to leave this review. The entranceway skylight was a tricky removal but having the experience we do we were able to avoid the potential glass breakage. Glad it all worked out and happy to know you are satisfied.
Cheers. Greg

Richard in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Greg and his crew were very prompt, knowledgeable, extremely efficient, reasonably priced and fair. They finished the work promptly and quickly.

Thanks for a job well done and for the professional service.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Richard. I understand the process of posting this review had extra challenges due to the "random" audit requirements of Homestars so I especially appreciate the effort you undertook. I am told the audit requirements are random and enforced to protect the integrity of this site. I guess we should all be thankful these audits exist so we can be assured the comments made in each and every review are genuine. Thanks again and we are especially glad you are satisfied with our work. Cheers

Max in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Greg was incredibly prompt in his replies for the quotE and for the work. I found that his staff was very professional and cordial. The pricing for the repair was also very reasonable even know it was for a Westside home.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Max. We don't differentiate on clientele pricing based on location.... unless you are in Whistler! Then we may have to add some travel time costs :-) We especially value return clients like yourself and we're glad you haven't needed out services since 2010. Let's hope this new leak stops and you enjoy immediate benefit from your new Velux skylight. Cheers. Greg

e_mcleod in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

A huge thank you to crucial roofing for resolving a roof leak we have struggled with for months. We had hired two other companies who had good reviews and approved by the bbq. However neither company could not figure out where the leak was coming from. One company just gave up all together and the second company told us the only way to resolve the leak was to replace our entire roof.
This made no sense as the leak was
localized, so we continued to search for a comapny that could help us. CRUCIAL roofing was that company. Greg was amazing. He answers my call late on the evening and accommodate us into his busy schedule. He can to out to our home to do a thorough assessment of our roof which included pictures and solutions to our problem. I appreciated that he gave us the most economical options and did not try to up sell us. He was able to resolve the leak by identifing the location of the leak no one else was capable of identifying .
Thank you Greg. I will always use your company for all our roofing needs.

Job Price

Thanks Liz. I love the challenge of picking up where others failed. I'm sorry you had to go through the trials and tribulations of the previous roofers but ultimately it lead to us meeting. So everything happens for a reason I guess. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort it took to submit this review and I'll be sure to let the boys know about this review and your overall satisfaction. See you in the spring when I'll come out and discuss the rest of your membrane gutters. Cheers. Greg

David  from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I contacted Greg for my commercial roofing needs. He was quick, affordable and honest. I wish him the best and continued success in his business. This was a torch on roof with structural damage under original roof.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review rating David. I'm glad we were able to satisfy you and live up to your expectations. It's nice to get on those big open spaces of commercial roofs once in a while. Continued success to you as well. Greg

Danvir
1 review Vancouver, BC

Crucial Roof Services repaired our roof leak. The quality of work was amazing. Greg also provided us with a list of other potential issues with our roof while he was up there. The best part was that he takes before and after pictures of each repair.

Job Price

Thanks Danvir. We find all customers love the photos and descriptions we provide with our services. It gives them a view of the roof most home owners never get. Although I enjoy having home owners on the roof with me, it is not always possible. Not to mention our goal is always to educate the home owner so they understand the responsibilities they have towards the roof and maximizing it's performance through reducing the probability of leakage. Cheers. Greg

Amir
1 review Burnaby, BC

Greg was great to deal with, very responsive, and got his guys out quickly to address a leak in our tile roof. Was willing to go the extra mile and clearly has a strong sense of good customer service

Job Price

Thanks Amir. It's evident you made a wise choice to go with servicing all skylights as, although only one showed interior signs of leakage, they were all 3 leaking. I'm glad we were able to live up to your expectations. Remember to check back in a couple years for a no cost follow up inspection. Thanks again. Greg

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers