HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Reviews for Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Mel C. from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Greg has been taking care of my roof since 2007. He also replaced my roof in 2009. I can always trust him, he provides of before and after photos. I have recommended him to friends and family. I will not call anyone else. He always takes the time to explain the issues with the roof the solutions.

Thanks Mel. It's been a pleasure maintaining your roof from before you put the new torch on membrane down to the recent down pipe fix I did. Welcome back to Canada too! Greg

1 review North Vancouver, BC

I had a leak in my roof, and was contacted them to take a look. He said he would be there in 2 days, but the next day it snowed a lot. Once the snow cleared, I went up and had a look myself and did my own repair. The next day I got a call, asking me if I still needed help. He was very apologetic that he hadn't come when he said he would, which I found nice as there would have been no way he could have done anything with 6" of snow on the roof.
He came by anyway to take a look, said my repair job was good and didn't charge me anything.
I came across as trustworthy and honest, when the time comes to replace the roof - he will be my first call.

Thank you for posting this review. I find being honest is the best and only way to do business. That way I don't have to remember what lie I might have told you :-)
Seriously though, I am glad you are happy and your leak has been resolved. I try and treat all customers (and potential customers) with the respect I would want if I were in their place.
Thanks again!

Congregation Beth Hamidrash in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Greg has been out to our site twice now to help us identify and deal with leaks into the building. The first time he quickly identified a roof vent that needed to be reset and resealed and did that while on site for the assessment. The second time he identified a skylight as the culprit and came back a second day to help out with tarping over it for us until the glazier can do the repair. He's friendly, his approach is 'get it done', explains everything in detail, easy to access, and most important to me...tech savvy!

Thanks Deena. Hopefully your glazier shows up soon so you can get the tarp off of the skylight and start enjoying the natural light skylights allow for. I'm sure the tie-down strategy we used, in addition to the bricks we placed, will keep the tarp in place despite these strong winds we are currently having. If not please feel free to call me out to re-secure it as we don't want further damage to occur to the ceiling around the skylight. Thanks again for the awesome review! Greg

Andrew in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have used Crucial Roof Service twice now, and both times I feel I have gotten good value for my money. They were prompt, fixed the problem, explained it to me in a way that I could understand, and provided pictures of the work that they had done. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the kind review Andrew. I'm glad you remain a satisfied customer as the roof detail you have over the upper roof, at your front entrance, will need continued maintenance every 3 years or so. It's just a badly designed architectural detail that will always accumulate debris over time. Please feel free to call me back to do a no charge inspection and assessment in a couple years. Cheers! Greg

iromanisti
1 review Burnaby, BC

We were most impressed with the approach, commitment and attention to detail regarding our repair project. Photos of before and after provided for comparison. Highly recommend Crucial Roof Services if you have issues or require repairs to your aging concrete tile roof

Thanks Marco. I'm so glad you are satisfied with the service you received. When we go out to do a leak investigation and repair our goal is to find and fix the leak. It is not always an "open and shut case" and leak finding can be challenging. That is why we always go above and beyond in our efforts. In your case we dealt with a chimney issue on the roof above your leak area. We did that because there was a slim possibility the two issues were connected. We also pride ourselves in giving our customers a little extra in terms of value added services. Again, in your case it was doing the upper roof work at no additional cost. We appreciate the efforts it took to post this review and wish you a Merry Christmas!

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
14 reviews Coquitlam, BC

This is the second time I have used crucial roof services and once again super happy with the work and service I received. Greg had come out and looked over my roof and explained what was needed to replace 6 skylights with a new much more energy efficient model. The work was done quickly and I appreciate how pictures are sent so you are able to see exactly what is being done on top of your roof.
Thanks for another great job crucial roof services.
Janice

Thanks Janice. So glad you continue to be a happy and satisfied customer. I know you will enjoy those skylights for many years to come and I was especially glad we were able to save you some money by removing no-longer-required services from our original agreement. Thanks again for taking the time to post the review!

Carlo &.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Greg provides excellent service from the beginning to the end of a job. Today, he went beyond by accommodating our personal circumstances.
We have relied on Greg for maintenance, and occasional emergency repairs, on our over-complicated, low slope, aging tile roof for the past 9 years. He has responded quickly every time we needed him, and we have always felt confident that we are getting top-quality work from somebody who knows what he is doing.

Thank you for the kind words Carlo and Agnes. I am glad I was able to help deal with the leak issue and relieve some of the stress you are currently experiencing. My thoughts are with you and your Dad. Hoping everything works out. Greg

RS
1 review Vancouver, BC

I’ve found Greg’s contact through HomeStars. Gave him a call to get a roof assessment as my home inspection report found some concerns with my current roof. Greg came by and did a thorough check of my roof; even took pictures to show me his assessment. In the end Greg gave me his honest feedback that while the roof work was not an “A” grade in craftsmanship, but it is still a functioning roof. He advised that it was not time to do a full replacement yet. His advice allowed me to save a lot of money and gave me a peace of mind.

Honesty in any industry will get you a trusted brand and I will definitely give Greg a call when I need work done in the future. Thank you Greg.

Thanks Richard. I know you have more critical things to spend your money on in your new home. I'm glad I was able to deliver good news and allow you the freedom to allocate those funds to other areas of your home. Enjoy your new kitchen!!

T in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I have hired Crucial Roof Services to maintain my roof for many years. They are very professional, approachable, honest, and diligent. There's no regret for us to hire them year after year.

Thank you for the excellent review T. We are so happy your satisfied. Repeat customers are the backbone of our business. We strive to satisfy all our clients both new and "repeaters" like you!
Cheers

Bob in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I needed a small roof repair. Some asphalt shingles had blown off in a windstorm. Greg and his colleague were very professional and competent in their dealing with me.

I would highly recommend Crucial Roof Services.

Bob

Thanks for posting this review Bob. You should be able to get at least another 5 years out of those shingles before we need to have another look at them and see how they have aged. Hopefully I will see you then. Greg

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers