Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Reviews for Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Leak in bedroom ceiling via roof vent

We have used Crucial a couple of times to inspect, maintain and carry out repair work on our concrete tiled roof. Greg has responded to my call promptly and been able inspect or carry out repair work quickly. He provides detailed information on what needs to be done via photographs on inspection and follows up with photographs to show repair work done. We will be using them again for other roof repairs or skylight replacements.

Thank you for relaying the positive experience you had with my company. It is our goal, on every customer interaction, to have this level of satisfaction. Glad you will always consider us. Sincerely, Greg

Sandra
Sandra
2 reviews Delta, BC

Leaking skylight

We had a leaking skylight at a rental property. Greg went to the property right away, he gave us a very reasonable quote and a very detailed explanation of the issue and how he planned to fix it. Once the work was complete, he sent step by step photos and explanations of the work. I would not hesitate to call on Crucial again for our other properties.

Thanks Sandra. As a Property Manager I know you work with many trades people so I am especially proud and thankful that you thought enough of the service we delivered to leave this glowing review. I'm glad you are satisfied.

Danita from Vancouver
Danita from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tile roof repair done right

On a recent windy and rainy night we discovered a small leak in the attic and emailed Greg to see if he and his team at Crucial Roof Services could fix it before the problem got worse. Greg responded promptly and came to investigate with his colleague at one of the next big rainfalls. Greg gave us photos and a thorough explanation of the issue and a couple of options for the fix. He assured us that the roof itself still had a good number of years left on it so we chose the long-term fix - we're glad we did! On one of the rare recent sunny days, Greg and his colleague came and fixed the roof (sealing the ridge with lead and then putting new ridge tiles on) - as bonus they even cleared leaf debris off our roof. Greg sent us photos of his work. A few days ago when there were strong winds and heavy rains, we checked the attic again and no more leak!

Thanks for the great review Danita. The work we did was extensive but I was very confident it would resolve the shortcoming in the design of your roof and we didn't have to wait long to have Mother Nature test my theory. I am happy you are happy and satisfied. Sincerely,

Yiyi in Vancouver
Yiyi in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof leaking- fast and professional

When the raining season is coming , my roof is leaking. Greg found the leaking spot accurately and helped me caulking broken tiles. They also inspect around the gooseneck vent and reapplied caulking. To be supervised, They found the potential problematic spot ,took apart of tiles in lines with drain because many of the water channels in line with the drain were very full of debris. In general , Greg found all the roof problems and solved for me. Thanks for Crucial. Very satisfied.

Thanks for the great review Yiyi. You are right. We did address and fix anything on the roof that looked like it was or was going to leak. That is our goal. We hope you enjoy a dry winter!

randiwags in Vancouver
randiwags in Vancouver

Fast & Knowledgeable

Greg and his team were responsive, reasonably priced and installed what appears to be a great product in no time. We are very pleased with our Velux new sky lights. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the 10 star review Randi. We are glad you are happy with the product and service. Let me know once the roof has been professionally cleaned and I will come and do a thorough no obligation inspection.

Lesley C in Vancouver
Lesley C in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Torch on membrane on a deck

Greg and Company were great to deal with. Very prompt with initial look and quote and did the work exactly when scheduled. They were very professional and did a neat job. They also cleaned up after the job was finished and took away the garbage which a lot of trades don't do. They were pleasant and friendly and I would definitely use Crucial Roofing again.

Thanks for taking the time to post this positive review Lesley. It's a pleasure working with General Contractors who do their part in the process as well. Looking forward to working with you again on the next one!

Lutz in Delta
Lutz in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

roof maintenance and vent installation

Overall excellent experience so far. Prompt responses, competent consultation, swift and clean execution. Lots of explanations for what should/has been done including photos is a clear plus. They are interested in doing things right and inform you of your options, which has been a refreshing experience.

Thanks for the positive review Lutz. I'm happy your satisfied. It's also always great when a property owner is open to suggestions and logic. I'm pleased you were able to see the benefit in moving the bathroom fan up into the skylight well. Next step is changing it to a Velux. Good luck in the rest of the renovations!

Title Roof Repair in Vancouver
Title Roof Repair in Vancouver

Tile Roof Repair & Vents installed

This leak repair & installation of ventilation vents was done 2 years ago and was done very satisfactory. Just recently I called Greg again to repair a 2nd sky lite flashing leak and the job was done very economically & quickly with good results.
RJ

Thanks for the kind review Ron. We value return customers and especially those who in turn value preventative maintenance. Those vents we put in are surely and positivly effecting the comfort and temperature level in your attic space. Glad we could find and repair your recent leak as well. Enjoy the summer!

Lucas in Port Moody
Lucas in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

roof leak

Last New Year's Eve I realized our roof was leaking. We have concrete tile up there and most roofers don't want to deal with it. After a few weeks of searching I finally found Greg. He replaced 3 skylights which were very old and a possible cause of the deal. When the leak did not go away, Greg came back and did some additional work which did finally fix the problem. And he did not charge me for that extra trip!

Greg is a total pro, and a super nice guys - highly recommended!

Thanks for the great review Lucas. No doubt you needed new skylights as there was water in-between each pair of panes on all 3 skylights. It was a tricky removal too knowing the glass lost it seal and the chance of glass breakage was there. Thankfully we've done a couple like that before and learned through those experiences. I know you will now enjoy the long term performance that Velux skylights give. Once again, thanks for the review and I'm glad we were able to stop the troubling leak to your satisfaction. Greg

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers