HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Reviews for Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Lesley C in Vancouver
Lesley C in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Torch on membrane on a deck

Greg and Company were great to deal with. Very prompt with initial look and quote and did the work exactly when scheduled. They were very professional and did a neat job. They also cleaned up after the job was finished and took away the garbage which a lot of trades don't do. They were pleasant and friendly and I would definitely use Crucial Roofing again.

Thanks for taking the time to post this positive review Lesley. It's a pleasure working with General Contractors who do their part in the process as well. Looking forward to working with you again on the next one!

Lutz in Delta
Lutz in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

roof maintenance and vent installation

Overall excellent experience so far. Prompt responses, competent consultation, swift and clean execution. Lots of explanations for what should/has been done including photos is a clear plus. They are interested in doing things right and inform you of your options, which has been a refreshing experience.

Thanks for the positive review Lutz. I'm happy your satisfied. It's also always great when a property owner is open to suggestions and logic. I'm pleased you were able to see the benefit in moving the bathroom fan up into the skylight well. Next step is changing it to a Velux. Good luck in the rest of the renovations!

Title Roof Repair in Vancouver
Title Roof Repair in Vancouver

Tile Roof Repair & Vents installed

This leak repair & installation of ventilation vents was done 2 years ago and was done very satisfactory. Just recently I called Greg again to repair a 2nd sky lite flashing leak and the job was done very economically & quickly with good results.
RJ

Thanks for the kind review Ron. We value return customers and especially those who in turn value preventative maintenance. Those vents we put in are surely and positivly effecting the comfort and temperature level in your attic space. Glad we could find and repair your recent leak as well. Enjoy the summer!

Lucas in Port Moody
Lucas in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

roof leak

Last New Year's Eve I realized our roof was leaking. We have concrete tile up there and most roofers don't want to deal with it. After a few weeks of searching I finally found Greg. He replaced 3 skylights which were very old and a possible cause of the deal. When the leak did not go away, Greg came back and did some additional work which did finally fix the problem. And he did not charge me for that extra trip!

Greg is a total pro, and a super nice guys - highly recommended!

Thanks for the great review Lucas. No doubt you needed new skylights as there was water in-between each pair of panes on all 3 skylights. It was a tricky removal too knowing the glass lost it seal and the chance of glass breakage was there. Thankfully we've done a couple like that before and learned through those experiences. I know you will now enjoy the long term performance that Velux skylights give. Once again, thanks for the review and I'm glad we were able to stop the troubling leak to your satisfaction. Greg

Skylight roof repair in Burnaby
Skylight roof repair in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Skylight roof repair

Great service and prompt reply with detailed information and pricing. Work completed with pictures and details of repairs plus recommendation for future PM and possible repairs. Service was prompt (weather permitting) and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend or use this company for future roofing repairs.

Thank you for the excellent review. You essentially summed up our whole desired business process and relationship. Full and educational initial correspondence (so you know and understand what the issue is - and what the work requirements are) followed by further information/photos of our work. It's always a pleasure working for understanding homeowners. Cheers! Greg

North Burnaby in Burnaby
North Burnaby in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Concrete Tile Roof Maintenance and Repair

great, fast and detailed service. Provided pictures and summary of what work needs to be done. Once job is done more detailed pictures and detail on work done. The previously had helped me with waterproofing my balcony and if I knew they do skylights I would have asked them to replace my skylight for me. Never the less I would definitely recommend their services and would definitely call them for any future maintenance and repairs.

Thanks Peter. I think we have finally found that pesky leak. So glad you continue to be a satisfied customer. We appreciate the effort in posting this review. Happy Easter!

Chris in Delta
Chris in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Great Company!

I spent a lot of time trying to find the right roofer for our tile roof. Wanted to find someone that specializes in tile roofing and was customer focused (along with providing great pricing). We came across Greg from a number of recommendations thru the industry and glad we connected with him. Had a great (stress free) customer experience. Will only use Greg and no other roofer.

Thanks for the review Chris. We are happy to hear about your approval of our work. Finding leaks is not always an open-and-shut-case so our experience in tile roofs came through as a valued quality. Let us know when you are ready to upgrade those skylights. Cheers! Greg

Mel C. from Vancouver
Mel C. from Vancouver

Roof Cleaning and Drain pipe fix

Greg has been taking care of my roof since 2007. He also replaced my roof in 2009. I can always trust him, he provides of before and after photos. I have recommended him to friends and family. I will not call anyone else. He always takes the time to explain the issues with the roof the solutions.

Thanks Mel. It's been a pleasure maintaining your roof from before you put the new torch on membrane down to the recent down pipe fix I did. Welcome back to Canada too! Greg

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof repair

I had a leak in my roof, and was contacted them to take a look. He said he would be there in 2 days, but the next day it snowed a lot. Once the snow cleared, I went up and had a look myself and did my own repair. The next day I got a call, asking me if I still needed help. He was very apologetic that he hadn't come when he said he would, which I found nice as there would have been no way he could have done anything with 6" of snow on the roof.
He came by anyway to take a look, said my repair job was good and didn't charge me anything.
I came across as trustworthy and honest, when the time comes to replace the roof - he will be my first call.

Thank you for posting this review. I find being honest is the best and only way to do business. That way I don't have to remember what lie I might have told you :-)
Seriously though, I am glad you are happy and your leak has been resolved. I try and treat all customers (and potential customers) with the respect I would want if I were in their place.
Thanks again!

More about Crucial Roof Services Ltd

Crucial Roof is a full service roofing company experienced in all aspects of roofing but specializing in torch on, shingles, and the niche market of concrete tile roofs and rubber membrane gutters. Our roofers are experienced and fully trained to provide the best results possible. Repairs, maintenance and re-roofs to and for all kinds of roof systems.

Roofing, Roofs, Roofer, Roofers