Bachly Construction

Mr. P. Keefe in Bolton
Mr. P. Keefe in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Water Damage from Dishwater malfunction

Overall very disappointing experience. Great quick response to water damage but the positives end there. Poor, almost non-existent communication from the Project Manager. We had to constantly follow-up for information on trades, timelines, next steps, etc. The drywall/painting crew was worst I have ever seen. I had to repaint a number of walls. Only positive was floor installation which was done by qualified professionals. The final straw that made this whole experience a nightmare was the fact that 6 bottles of wine were missing from basement bar. The management seemed shocked and sorry for what occurred but didn't offer an improved way forward so I finished the work myself rather than deal with the almost laughable trades people they were sending. What is happening to pride in ones work?

Claudio D'Intino from Toronto
Claudio D'Intino from Toronto

Basement flood damage

We had 2 basement floods in two years. Bachly Construction was a preferred contractor with CAA Property Insurance. They were courteous and did both projects in a timely manner. We were very happy with the workmanship and we recommend Bachly to for your residential needs.

Susanne from Mississauga
Susanne from Mississauga

Roof/Eves

Our insurance company recommended Bachly Construction after damage was done during the ice storm this past winter. They are a very curteous and friendly company. They were in constant contact with us regarding their service and timelines, and when they were done, the site was cleaner than before!

David Mason from Vaughan
David Mason from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Flood Damage in PH Condominium

Bachly Construction was recommended by our insurance company. We had major water damage in our master bedroom and closet. Bachly provided emergency services, new closet built-in, drywall, painting and carpet. Excellent communication by Andre, their project coordinator. Subtrades were clean, fast efficient and polite. A pleasant solution, to a knotty problem.

Randy & Karen Legge from Toronto
Randy & Karen Legge from Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Emergency Water Damage (Restoration)

Assisted Review

We had the unfortunate need for a contractor due to water damage caused by a leaking pipe. Our insurance company had Bachly Construction contact us to help us out. They were prompt, efficient and caring. Work was done to our satisfaction and follow up was tremendous.. We would recommend Bachly Construction to anyone that needs any of their services.
Randy & Karen Legge

Susan Radojevic from Toronto
Susan Radojevic from Toronto

Condo Flood Restoration/Clean Up

Assisted Review

The situation that brought your company to my attention was recent flood in my parent's condo. Having heard of many horror stories about dealing with contractors, insurance companies etc. in the situation we unexpectedly found ourselves, I am sure you can appreciate the level of emotions we experienced and the amplification of anxiousness we felt. So imagine our surprise when we met Dan Thorne, Adrian Sherri and Patricia Grainger and her on-site team.
I wanted to take a few minutes to drop you a short note to express how pleased we were with their support and professionalism. On more than one occasion they went beyond the call of duty. And while there remains a few outstanding issues, I am thrilled that we didn't experience anything but exceptional customer service.
My folks are extremely pleased with the work done and feel they have a brand new place to call home!

Melissa P in Toronto
Melissa P in Toronto
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Home Repair

There was a small chimney fire in my home and Bachly Construction was dispatched by the insurance company to take care of it. They did a great job - organized everything to make sure the repairs were completed. Everything was taken care of and even when after the fact there was a crack in the marble I called them and they returned to repair the marble quickly and efficiently.

Marcy D from Orangeville
Marcy D from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Roof Repair

When I had a leak in my roof the insurance company sent Bachly Construction to the house to fix it. They did an amazing job, were very polite and courteous and completed the work in a timely manner, which meant I didn’t have to worry about work or noise at any odd hours of the day. They also painted and fixed the ceiling and cupboard inside the kitchen that were damaged from the leak and even when they ran out of paint and purchased more it came at no additional cost to me.

Desiree S from Brampton
Desiree S from Brampton

Home Rebuild

When my house burnt down Bachly Construction came in to manage the rebuild. They were just awesome to work with. The people that I dealt with personally one-on-one helped me understand everything that was going on, gave proper materials to assist me in my decision and reminded me of approaching deadlines. Everything went smoothly and I have no complaints..

Farah P in Toronto
Farah P in Toronto

Home Renovations

Bachly Construction completely renovated my storage and laundry room. Their service was excellent as was their attention to detail. The best part was the friendly staff. I would fully recommend them to anyone.

More about Bachly Construction

Since 1962 Bachly Construction has become an industry leader in Property Damage Emergency & Disaster Restoration. We are a Full Service 24/ 7/ 365 operation. We provide free quotes! We have the Knowledge, Experience and Expertise to handle all property damage situations. Water, fire, smoke, wind, mould, asbestos, break and ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Caledon?