Tricity Windows And Doors

Reviews for Tricity Windows And Doors

Robin Brown from Guelph
Robin Brown from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Replacement of patio door with garden door

I was a bit particular in choosing a company that would be sympathetic to my needs to do the project and stay true to the character of my 110 yr old home. Isabella helped us choose a door that fit in perfect and the install and exterior details worked out great. Would not hesitate to use Tricity again.

Thank you so much for such a great review. It's been a pleasure to deal with you.
Regards
Isabella

Jodi Agnew from Kitchener
Jodi Agnew from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Windows

We were incredibly satisfied with the service and products we received from Tricity! Bella was amazing and was with us every step of the way. Install went quickly and the guys cleaned up after themselves as well. We can't wait to have them back to finish the remaining windows in the house.

Thank you so much for such a great review. It's been a pleasure to deal with you and help you with your window needs.
Isabella

Konstantin O. from Waterloo
Konstantin O. from Waterloo
1 review , ON

Windows and doors

We were really satisfied with Tricity quality and professional attitude:

1. Installation was sharp on the agreed date.
2. It was done fast, with very high quality and very clean.
3. We've got full support and questions answered after installation.

As we're doing pretty large scale renovation of our house, and deal with many renovations professionals recently (plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc., etc), working with Bella was one of the best experience during this uneasy time; it is pretty rare unfortunately to find people you can rely on. I would openly recommend Tricity windows&doors to my friends.

Lina from LK Designs
Lina from LK Designs
1 review Waterloo, ON

Windows Installation

I've been extremely satisfied with Tricity services. Bella is professional, well-organized and friendly. And best of all, she delivers what she promises.
On the first meet Bella explained what is going to happen and we signed the contract. I should say that she follows whatever she promises. The project was done in about two weeks. The team was friendly. The quality of installation is superb.
I recommended Tricity to my neighbor.

More about Tricity Windows And Doors

Our customers are like family to us! That means from the moment we answer the phone to give you your free quotation to the time we finish your installation, we’re giving you honest and affordable suggestions on which type and style of window or door is most suitable for your ...