Total Appliance Service

Reviews for Total Appliance Service

Martin M.
Martin M.

Top notch repair service

I used this company as they are a FABER authorized repair center to fix a range hood. I left a voice mail and was called back within 24 hours. The repair man was on time, very professional, had a proper diagnosis very quickly (I have already diagnosed the issue with another guy) and informed me about the process to get the blower replaced, The unit's price was normally $700 (I also knew from the other guy) so I was OK. However, and to my nice surprise, when he came back to do the repair, he informed me that the company managed to get the unit at a discount price of $500! What a nice surprise! And clearly shows a honest company. One more thing that really nailed it. While he was there, I asked him to look at my Bosh Dishwasher. It was not working at the time and I was about to toss it out. He diagnosed the problem again, ordered a $40 part, came back a week later, fixed everything for $150. This repairman saved me north of $1,000 right there (Based on dishwasher replacement).
I really enjoyed dealing with Total Appliance and already put them in my contact list for any future repairs. I was very surprised they were from Innisfil and serviced me perfectly in Etobicoke.

Viking Stove Repair

Extremely happy with the service I received from Total Appliance. Chris was efficient and courteous, offering explanations and advice over the phone when I first contacted him and then in person when he arrived for the repair. I've had my oven for 19 years and Total Appliance is the best service I have received in a long time.

chrisobmeyer in Orillia
chrisobmeyer in Orillia
1 review Barrie, ON

Blue Star - Repair

Chris from Total Appliances showed up this morning on time and fixed the igniter in our Blue Star range. He made it look easy however because you can tell he has tremendous experience. Thanks Chris for your expertise. It was worth every penny!

Annabelle in Innisfil
Annabelle in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Washing machine

Great proffessional service
+++
When other companies had no idea what kind of machine i had, chris from total appliances fixed the issue in a very timely fashion
Would recommend to anyone

Margaret Frankowski from Innisfil
Margaret Frankowski from Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Miele washer repair

I had Miele washer seal broken and Chris fixed it in very short time.But later on the washer started to leak ( after Chris left ) . Even though it was not related to previous repair Chris came next day and fixed it.Highly recommend him

Molly in Newmarket
Molly in Newmarket
12 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

Viking Professional Oven problems

We have a professional Viking oven and it stopped working. It's not easy to find an appliance service repair company that can repair this type of oven. I called the manufacturer and they recommended Total Appliance Service. Chris arrived on time and as promised, he was very knowledgeable and did a great job and at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Total!