Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

630 Carnarvon St New Westminster BC V3M 1E5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Burnaby  >  Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

Reviews for Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

imkrisram
imkrisram
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home Inspection.

David was incredibly thorough in his inspection of the interior and the exterior of the building. He had started his assessment of the exterior even before I got there and his dedication and quality of work far exceeded my expectations. He also took the time to explain the really good, the bad and the ugly from his evaluation and steps to address them , multiple solutions to remedy them and which of these had to be addressed immediately and which could be addressed later. Very knowledgeable but above all a down to earth guy that has your best interests on priority. Would highly recommend him and I also plan to get his advice when I do any interior work. Last but not the least he was very efficient in preparing his report and I got my final report within an hour of the inspection.

Sandy Chan in New Westminster
Sandy Chan in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home inspection

David was very thorough and detailed in his inspection. His explanations were clear and easy to understand and he provided practical recommendations. I really appreciated his attention to detail and diligence, he went about the inspection as if he was personally buying the house! I would recommend David to any one of my friends purchasing a home!

Thank you Sandy! It was so nice to work with you and hope to work with you again soon. David

Michael Thompson - CMAW in Burnaby
Michael Thompson - CMAW in Burnaby

Commercial real estate inpsection

Our organization was in the process of acquiring office space for our new headquarters location and we needed a building inspection within a short time frame. David Fairbairn attended the location and provided us with a thorough and professional inspection. David was professional, courteous and took the time to explain the various action items he identified along the way as I accompanied him during the inspection. He concluded the service with a quickly produced document with pictures and commentary that made it easy for review, for us, and the board having to make a decision on this multi-million dollar acquisition. I would highly recommend David to anyone requiring an inspection. A job done well!!!

That's great to hear Michael! Thank you for putting your trust in me for your company's move. I hope we can work together again down the road. Have a great week! David Fairbairn, Owner

ASar
ASar

Inspection

Very professional and diligent! David did a very thorough inspection; spent a lot of time covering every small and big item. Also provided some very useful tips. Exceptional!

Thank you Arvind! We always strive to be thorough and diligent. Enjoy your new home and hope to work with you again! David

ark584
ark584
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Very pleased with David’s work. He was very thorough and detailed in his approach, but perhaps, most importantly, he was genuine and caring. Where others would not feel obligated, David went the extra mile to offer a variety of approaches to rectifying the issues we may face in the future with our home.

Will definitely recommend David’s services to freibds and family going forward.

Thank you so much for leaving a review and glad you were very satisfied! Look forward to working with you or friends in the future. David

leifchaensel
leifchaensel

House inspection

David did an excellent inspection on a house for me. Not only was his inspection and report very thorough but he took the time to walk through it step by step with me. Along with important details for negotiating with the sellers he also included lots of helpful tips for future maintenance. He was pleasant, personable and above all very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.

Thank you Leif; it was so nice to work with you! I'm glad the report helped you with negotiations! Thanks for writing this review and look forward to seeing you in the future. David

Justin a.
Justin a.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

Based on online reviews, we hired David to inspect our first home purchase in East Van. He provided stellar customer service and his inspection was extremely thorough, going through everything that we would have thought of and then some. He even provided us practical renovation ideas and a list of contractors. He saved us a lot of money too! Based on the fee quotes, we were able to negotiate a further price reduction on our home purchase based on his findings! What also amazed us was his energetic and friendly style in spite of adversity. We learned later during our inspection that his computer was stolen the night before our appointment. However, he had saved everything on iCloud and was able to generate a full inspection report on his iPhone and sent it to us immediately after the inspection! David is a true professional and we would recommend him to all our family and friends!

Thank you Justin; that made my week hearing that you saved so much on the home. I see you again hopefully for the next one! David

natalie
natalie
1 review Surrey, BC

House inspection

David Fairbairn was amazing . Super detail oriented, thorough and professional . We were so impressed with him that we will be recommending him to everyone !

Thank you Natalie! My business is based on word of mouth! I'm so glad you were pleased with the inspection. Look forward to work with you again for any future inspection needs. David

Dan
Dan
5 reviews Langley, BC

Mini Home Inspection

We were selling our home and wanted to be have a quick inspection to identify any problems that we might not otherwise be aware of. David came by and in his mini-inspection focused on items such as the roof, crawlspace, foundation, etc. David identified a few problems and we were able to have them corrected making for smooth sailing with our house sale.

Thank you Dan! Glad we could identify these issues prior to running into an 11th hour emergency with the other inspector! Good luck with your next place and thanks for your business. David

Jane in Burnaby
Jane in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Excellent Service and worth every penny

I used David's services for a condo that I was interested in purchasing. From the time that the appointment was booked until the inspection was complete, he was professional, knowledgeable, and so helpful. He put me at ease throughout the process.

During the inspection, he explained everything to me so clearly, answered all questions that I had, and gave me tips and advice on things that I could do in my everyday life to prevent issues with the condo in the future. After the inspection was complete, he even helped me with reviewing some of the reports that I was reviewing including a depreciation report. He then told me when I could expect the inspection report by and he sent me the report within the timeframe that he had told me.

I had a few questions after everything was complete, and he answered all of my additional questions.

I would highly recommend David's services to all of my friends and family and would use his services in the future.

Hi Jane, thanks so much! I always try to make the whole process as smooth as possible. I'm so glad you were satisfied and hope everything goes well with your purchase! David

More about Fairbairn Home And Building Inspection

Inspector David Fairbairn is a Vancouver building expert, and has been featured on Global TV News and in the 24 Newspaper. He brings a passion for a "job well done" to every inspection and works hard for you - the customer!

SEVEN GREAT REASONS TO USE US:

1) Inspections Done Right – You get an unconditional money-back guarantee on your inspections.

2) No Waiting – You will receive your digital inspection report the same day as the inspection – guaranteed.

3) Peace of Mind – You get a fully Bonded, Licensed and Insured company.

4) Quality Inspection Reports - No “checklists” – You get a 220-point, full-color report with photographs, to ensure an easy-to-read, but thorough understanding of the issues and features of your home.

5) Uncover Problems before they Show – We use only the latest tools and technology – Moisture Reading and IR Thermal Imaging available (optional)

6) FREE Home Maintenance Book - “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection”, featuring tips, tricks and maintenance info on your new home. Included with every inspection.

7) Service for Life – You get personal support, 24/7 after the inspection.

CALL TODAY FOR A QUOTE! - 604 395-2795