Fireplaces

dspence
dspence
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Air and filter systems

Always look after all needs - on time - effecent- clean - quiet - reliable - enter and work safely

Thank you again for continuously choosing Cumming Home Heating and Cooling. It's always a pleasure servicing your Heating and Cooling equipment for you.

GLORIA
GLORIA
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Furnace maintenance

As usual, Geoffroy was exceptional. He goes over every aspect pertaining to the furnace and when finished explains everything to me.

You are absolutely right, Geoff is thorough and meticulous when it comes to cleaning and servicing our Customers HVAC equipment. Thank you again for calling us (notably Geoff) to have your Furnace serviced and maintained.

valess
valess

Servicing of my fireplace

905-235-2904
Newmarket

Had my fireplace cleaned the technicians were very professional and made sure everything was kept cleaned would definitely recommend them

It was Geoff's pleasure making sure your Fireplace was thoroughly cleaned for you especially with the colder weather rolling in. Thanks again for choosing Cumming Home Heating and Cooling.

susiegilkes2
susiegilkes2

Cleaning furnace and fireplace

I appreciate what you are saying and I gave you my remarks above. Everything was great. Thank you.

Thank you again for choosing Cumming Home Heating and Cooling to clean your Furnace and Fireplace for you.

cphilip5702
cphilip5702
1 review Innisfil, ON

New furnace and hot water heater

My furnace was 30 years old and Cummings came highly recommend. Very quick, efficient, politeness. They left no mess and tidied up after themselves.

It was our pleasure having supplied and installed a new high efficiency Furnace and Hot Water Tank for you.

Abbas
Abbas

Furnace change

My furnace is changed in a mutually favorite time. Technicians are experienced and do their job professionally.

Thank you for choosing us to supply and install a new High Efficiency Furnace for you and your Family. It was our pleasure to have helped you.

Peter McNickel
Peter McNickel

Best HVAC Company

Chris and his staff were wonderful. They quickly removed the other air conditioner and installed a new Tempstar one. Some of the hot days were unbearable without AC. I plan to call Cumming Home for all my future hvac needs. +++Recommended

Thank you for choosing us for your home cooling needs. It was our pleasure to have installed a new A/C unit for you, especially since we are still expecting to have some hot days ahead of us. Enjoy the rest of the summer and a newly air conditioned home.

ElyArt
ElyArt
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hot Water Tank Installation

I was canvassing for an affordable quote and I found their price fairly enough that's why I decided to choose them. Geoff was very professional over the phone and he also gives professional recommendations. I was on a rental with Enercare and they arranged all the neccessary paperworks for bringing the old tank into Enecare facility. It was their technician Ryan who initially inspected the existing installation and also installed my new tank. For my overall customer experience, I would recommend this company.

Thank you again for choosing Cumming Home Heating and Cooling to supply you with a new Hot Water Tank. We know how difficult it can be for some Home Owners to deal with Enercare, but it was our pleasure to have helped you.

Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Air Conditioner Service

We contacted this company and spoke to Chris about our air conditioner problem. He provided some valuable advice and then had his assistant schedule an onsite visit. The technician Ryan showed up, immediately assessed the problem and offered to fix it right on the spot. He was courteous, was clean around the work area and left us with running equipment. If you are looking for quality honest people, I highly recommend Chris and Ryan for any heating and air conditioning needs.

Thanks for the great review!

dts
dts

Pool Heater Repair

My pool heater stopped working so I had Geoffrey come out to fix it. He was quick and efficient but an hour later it stopped working again. Geoffrey came back ASAP and checked the whole heater out again and found another problem with it. Great guy, did an awesome job, would definitely have him back and would recommend him and Cumming Home.

Our pleasure to help. Happy swimming.

More about Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Cumming Home Heating & Cooling is your one-stop provider of home environment enjoyment. We sell only the most reliable brands of heating and cooling systems, and service even those we don’t sell. When it comes to service, Cumming Home’s team can assess your situation and immediately know exactly what needs to be done. How can we help you today?

***

We treat all installation and service appointments as an opportunity to educate you on the proper maintenance of your home. We will always tell you, in layman’s terms, what we’re doing and why. In our years of experience, we’ve learned that a happy customer is one who understands the problem and the solution.

***

Cumming Home is a warranty service provider for a number of pool companies. So, how can we help you?

***

Our service area includes: Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Keswick, Maple, Markham, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan and Woodbridge.