Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

dts
dts

Pool Heater Repair

My pool heater stopped working so I had Geoffrey come out to fix it. He was quick and efficient but an hour later it stopped working again. Geoffrey came back ASAP and checked the whole heater out again and found another problem with it. Great guy, did an awesome job, would definitely have him back and would recommend him and Cumming Home.

Our pleasure to help. Happy swimming.

Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Air Conditioner Service

We contacted this company and spoke to Chris about our air conditioner problem. He provided some valuable advice and then had his assistant schedule an onsite visit. The technician Ryan showed up, immediately assessed the problem and offered to fix it right on the spot. He was courteous, was clean around the work area and left us with running equipment. If you are looking for quality honest people, I highly recommend Chris and Ryan for any heating and air conditioning needs.

Thanks for the great review!

Mike in Huntsville
Mike in Huntsville
1 review , ON

Furnace Final Fix

I had an ongoing problem with my furnace in the Newmarket, Ont. area for well over a year. I had 2 other companies in during that time for a crazy total of 12 service calls costing me almost 1,500.00, and yet the problem was still there exactly the same. I have nothing good at all to say about either company. A real bad taste in my mouth for sure. I then called a 3rd company, being Cumming Home, and within a few hours, they had the problem fixed once and for all. Tech. Ry-- was MOST determined to find a solution to the problem, and in his persistence, he found it to be a little roll out switch in the end. I highly praise this company and would fully recommend them to anyone. Many Thanks Cumming Home for your excellent work.

Thanks Mike for taking the time for this review. Glad we could resolve the issue.

Frederick in Markham
Frederick in Markham

Furnace Repair

Had a problem with my furnace not heating properly. Called on Tuesday and service on Wednesday.
The technician was very good knew what he was doing and took his time to make sure that the problem was solved. I have others do the same work but this was the best quality and attention to detail I have seen. I have trade experience and was able to judge that he indeed did good work.
I would use these guys again without a doubt.

It was our pleasure to have helped you, and you are absolutely right, Ryan is a fantastic and knowledgeable HVAC Technician. Thank you again for choosing the Cumming Home Heating and Cooling family to service your furnace for you!

Angelo
Angelo
1 review King City, ON

Humidifier not working

it Was an absolute pleasure to have someone who knows his trade and loves it come into my house and solve the Problem quickly and respect my home like it’s was there’s. Thank you

We do love our job!

Vito
Vito

Replacement of furnace

It was our first experience dealing with Chris and his team and were very satisfied! They were punctual and knowledgeable, we didn't feel pushed or forced in any way to make a decision. The work was completed efficiently and on time as promised. Thanks for a job well done!!

Vito and Judy

Thanks Vito and Judy for the fantastic review. Enjoy the energy savings and comfort from the new furnace. We are happy to work with great people like you.

Antonio
Antonio
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace Installation

Honest and reliable furnace and air conditioning recommendation and installation. We could not be more pleased. We would highly recommend Chris Cumming and his team!

Thanks Antonio, glad we could help out.

Pool Heater repair

When a service technician failed to show, I called Cumming Home Heating & Cooling. Vicky was able to schedule me in for the following morning, which was perfect! Ryan showed up, and he is absolutely amazing! He was filling in for someone who was ill, so he wasn't originally scheduled. He arrived early, which was a bonus, so I didn't have to wait around for someone to come. From start to finish (about 1.5 hours) he was very professional, honest, and answered all of my queries with thorough explanations. After much probing, Ryan was able to diagnose the issue with my finicky heater, without me having to fork out a bundle, thank goodness! Above and beyond service, and I would highly recommend him (and the company) to anyone! Very reasonable rates as well, and I very much appreciated not being "nickeled and dimed" for my service call (which I've experienced many times in the past with other companies)! Thank you again, Ryan!

Thank you for your business and the review.

Michael Chu in Mississauga
Michael Chu in Mississauga

furnace repair

Chris responded to my call promptly and fixed my furnace. I am very happy with his service and price is very reasonable. I will recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thank you Michael.

S. Johnson in Newmarket
S. Johnson in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hot Water Tank

Our Hot Tank Water died on a Friday afternoon at 6pm. I googled Home stars & Cumming Home was the only one with a 10/10. So we decided to take a chance & call them. Chris promptly returned our call, within 15mins after I left a message on their emergency line. Chris & his team arrived on time Sat 9:30am! They were professional & efficient in the install & removed the old water tank. We were thrilled with their job. If you are looking for a professional & courteous contractor, I would recommend Chris & his company.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Cumming Home Heating & Cooling is your one-stop provider of home environment enjoyment. We sell only the most reliable brands of heating and cooling systems, and service even those we don’t sell. When it comes to service, Cumming Home’s team can assess your situation and immediately know exactly what needs to be done. How can we help you today?

***

We treat all installation and service appointments as an opportunity to educate you on the proper maintenance of your home. We will always tell you, in layman’s terms, what we’re doing and why. In our years of experience, we’ve learned that a happy customer is one who understands the problem and the solution.

***

Cumming Home is a warranty service provider for a number of pool companies. So, how can we help you?

***

Our service area includes: Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Keswick, Maple, Markham, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan and Woodbridge.