Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Abbas
Abbas
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace change

My furnace is changed in a mutually favorite time. Technicians are experienced and do their job professionally.

Thank you for choosing us to supply and install a new High Efficiency Furnace for you and your Family. It was our pleasure to have helped you.

Peter McNickel
Peter McNickel

Best HVAC Company

Chris and his staff were wonderful. They quickly removed the other air conditioner and installed a new Tempstar one. Some of the hot days were unbearable without AC. I plan to call Cumming Home for all my future hvac needs. +++Recommended

Thank you for choosing us for your home cooling needs. It was our pleasure to have installed a new A/C unit for you, especially since we are still expecting to have some hot days ahead of us. Enjoy the rest of the summer and a newly air conditioned home.

ElyArt
ElyArt
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hot Water Tank Installation

I was canvassing for an affordable quote and I found their price fairly enough that's why I decided to choose them. Geoff was very professional over the phone and he also gives professional recommendations. I was on a rental with Enercare and they arranged all the neccessary paperworks for bringing the old tank into Enecare facility. It was their technician Ryan who initially inspected the existing installation and also installed my new tank. For my overall customer experience, I would recommend this company.

Thank you again for choosing Cumming Home Heating and Cooling to supply you with a new Hot Water Tank. We know how difficult it can be for some Home Owners to deal with Enercare, but it was our pleasure to have helped you.

Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
Guardian in GTA & Surrounding Areas
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Air Conditioner Service

We contacted this company and spoke to Chris about our air conditioner problem. He provided some valuable advice and then had his assistant schedule an onsite visit. The technician Ryan showed up, immediately assessed the problem and offered to fix it right on the spot. He was courteous, was clean around the work area and left us with running equipment. If you are looking for quality honest people, I highly recommend Chris and Ryan for any heating and air conditioning needs.

Thanks for the great review!

dts
dts

Pool Heater Repair

My pool heater stopped working so I had Geoffrey come out to fix it. He was quick and efficient but an hour later it stopped working again. Geoffrey came back ASAP and checked the whole heater out again and found another problem with it. Great guy, did an awesome job, would definitely have him back and would recommend him and Cumming Home.

Our pleasure to help. Happy swimming.

Mike in Huntsville
Mike in Huntsville
1 review , ON

Furnace Final Fix

I had an ongoing problem with my furnace in the Newmarket, Ont. area for well over a year. I had 2 other companies in during that time for a crazy total of 12 service calls costing me almost 1,500.00, and yet the problem was still there exactly the same. I have nothing good at all to say about either company. A real bad taste in my mouth for sure. I then called a 3rd company, being Cumming Home, and within a few hours, they had the problem fixed once and for all. Tech. Ry-- was MOST determined to find a solution to the problem, and in his persistence, he found it to be a little roll out switch in the end. I highly praise this company and would fully recommend them to anyone. Many Thanks Cumming Home for your excellent work.

It was our pleasure to have helped you. We were so sorry to hear about your experience with your last service calls with other companies, but with no surprise, we were happy to hear that Ryan had properly diagnosed and fixed your issue for you. Wishing you all the best!

Frederick in Markham
Frederick in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Repair

Had a problem with my furnace not heating properly. Called on Tuesday and service on Wednesday.
The technician was very good knew what he was doing and took his time to make sure that the problem was solved. I have others do the same work but this was the best quality and attention to detail I have seen. I have trade experience and was able to judge that he indeed did good work.
I would use these guys again without a doubt.

It was our pleasure to have helped you, and you are absolutely right, Ryan is a fantastic and knowledgeable HVAC Technician. Thank you again for choosing the Cumming Home Heating and Cooling family to service your furnace for you!

Angelo
Angelo
1 review King City, ON

Humidifier not working

it Was an absolute pleasure to have someone who knows his trade and loves it come into my house and solve the Problem quickly and respect my home like it’s was there’s. Thank you

We do love our job!

Vito
Vito
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replacement of furnace

It was our first experience dealing with Chris and his team and were very satisfied! They were punctual and knowledgeable, we didn't feel pushed or forced in any way to make a decision. The work was completed efficiently and on time as promised. Thanks for a job well done!!

Vito and Judy

Thanks Vito and Judy for the fantastic review. Enjoy the energy savings and comfort from the new furnace. We are happy to work with great people like you.

Antonio
Antonio
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace Installation

Honest and reliable furnace and air conditioning recommendation and installation. We could not be more pleased. We would highly recommend Chris Cumming and his team!

Thanks Antonio, glad we could help out.

More about Cumming Home Heating And Cooling

Cumming Home Heating & Cooling is your one-stop provider of home environment enjoyment. We sell only the most reliable brands of heating and cooling systems, and service even those we don’t sell. When it comes to service, Cumming Home’s team can assess your situation and immediately know exactly what needs to be done. How can we help you today?

***

We treat all installation and service appointments as an opportunity to educate you on the proper maintenance of your home. We will always tell you, in layman’s terms, what we’re doing and why. In our years of experience, we’ve learned that a happy customer is one who understands the problem and the solution.

***

Cumming Home is a warranty service provider for a number of pool companies. So, how can we help you?

***

Our service area includes: Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Keswick, Maple, Markham, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan and Woodbridge.