Reliable-Painting

Reviews for Reliable-Painting

Maria
Maria
1 review Ajax, ON

Porch railing and fence painting

A1 job. Reasonable price. Tidied up nicely when done. Takes pride in his work. Pleasant manner.

Donna W.
Donna W.

Painting and minor repairs to family room, kitchen, hall, living room, dining room and one bedroom. The ceilings were also painted in the family room and kitchen.

Willis and Robert were amazing! They did a large painting job in just under a week. Willis repaired a number of minor problems such as re-caulking parts of crown moulding and plastered and painted a hole in the ceiling where a junction box had been moved. They arrived on time each day and worked diligently to get the job finished as quickly as possible. Both Willis and Robert are terrific guys who I would highly recommend. I plan to hire them again in the future to paint a basement. Thanks guys!

Thank very much for the Review.Willis.

rhonda
rhonda

Painted bedroom

Willis replied right away, gave a fair quote and did a great job painting my son's bedroom. He was polite and tidy and made sure we were pleased with final product. I definitely recommend him and will hire him again.

Dena
Dena

Repair and painting of ceiling in bathroom

Willis was really easy to deal with. He met with us quickly, gave a fair estimate and was able to attend in a short period of time to do the work The work was good quality and he was very neat,both cleaning as he went along and after. He has a nice laid back approach with attention to detail.

Thank you very much for the Review.
WILLIS

Luc's Roofing ltd.
Luc's Roofing ltd.

Fence painting

Willis has done many jobs for our family and we're really happy with the results. My favourite was when he painted the white picket fence that surrounds our home. It involved an incredible amount of detail work but turned out beautifully! He's done exterior house painting and interior room and floor painting for us as well. I highly recommend Willis. He's honest, hard-working, easy to deal with and prices fairly. You can't ask for better than that!

Thank you.

Painting around the house, inside and out

Willis does the prep work it takes to do a first class job. And he gets that kind of result. Wonderful value for the price. He worked so quietly and cleaned up so meticulously that I hardly knew he was there. I recommend him highly.

2670hijo in North York
2670hijo in North York

paint bathroom

i had a good experience with reliable paintig. i recomend to have this company to work with me. he came on time and he was very clean and finished the work on time

Mary Richards in Toronto
Mary Richards in Toronto

Painting living room & exterior Porch Gable

I was extremely satisfied with the work Willis provided. He was reliable, efficient, very tidy, and I felt his work was excellent value for the price paid. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing painting services.

MTR in North Toronto

Thank you for the review.All the best to you this season.

Debbie
Debbie
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Painting of entire condo

Willis and his crew did an incredible job of painting all the rooms in my condominium before I moved in. The previous owners had some horrible taste in room colours including a blood red painted bedroom. He worked non stop over a long weekend because he knew how anxious I was to move in to my new home. I'm very grateful for the attention to detail that he paid to the many touch ups and repairs needed to the walls. I was thrilled with his work and continue to enjoy my bright and clean condo.

This is willis.Thank you very much for the review.Delighted that you are happy with the work.

Pat.m.hardy
Pat.m.hardy

Touch up painting where needed and painting living and dining room. Repair bathroom ceiling

Willus was a wonderful help in getting our house ready to sell. He also painted our condo that we moved to. His work was first class and we enjoyed his company

Thank you very much for the review.Enjoyed painting for you and John.Being over there had a calming effect on me.
Willis Lloyd

More about Reliable-Painting

For over 20 years, Reliable Painting has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with quality commercial and residential painting jobs.
Our jobs are all set-up with wall and trim preparations meticulously done to get the desired end result.
Jobs are done on time and what you expect is what is delivered.
Reliable Painting has a Certification of Qualification from the Ministry of Training Colleges & Universities; Government of Ontario. We are licensed by the Ministry of Labour and have full Liability Insurance.
If you need a professional paint job done in your Toronto commercial office or residential home, please contact us now. Call 416-953-6408.