Hunter Pro

855 Alness St unit 2-4 Toronto ON M3J 2X4

Reviews for Hunter Pro

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor Customer Service! Rude and Defensive

We had 6 windows installed and it was sloppy work. We also ordered a screen door, but it wasn't installed as the screen door they brought over was the wrong size. They said that they will come back within a week for the screen door and to finish the caulking around the windows. We have been reassured time and time again that they will get an answer within 24 hours. I kept texting the owner--Zoya, for two weeks and no replies. I would call her and she would say, that she doesn't have news yet and that it will take a while because the screen door is custom-made and actually costs more than they had originally planned. They said they're not charging us for it--- When we have fully paid the day the windows have been installed via cheque. It's been 5 weeks since the installation and we called them--obviously getting frustrated but not yelling--just asking when we can expect them and that we need them done soon. The owner became very defensive and started yelling saying that she had talked to me already and that she didnt know that the windows aren't finished. My texts to her would prove that she acknowledged the unfinished work and her advising me that it would be completed and not to worry. Every week we were getting the same assurance. We are very patient, however this company has abused our kindness and patience. I'm very stressed because of this. Just a warning to everyone not to use this company.

will update this review once they have completed the job.

Richard from Hamilton
Richard from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows

We had 19 new windows installed by Hunter Windows. One of the 19 windows lost it's seal and retained moisture and looks bad.

I called Hunter many times about the problem and they never returned any of my calls. They have terrible customer service. I WILL NEVER deal with them again. Not worth wasting time with this company as the don't have the courtesy to call back and don't honour there warranty. Go elsewhere.

Candace Wiesblatt in Thornhill
Candace Wiesblatt in Thornhill

Windows

Great work, amazing service. Very satisfied. We were very happy and would use them again if ever needed. We have referred them to a few people already who are also happy.

More about Hunter Pro

HunterPro Construction (HunterPro) is a privately owned and operated Canadian company providing General Contracting and Project Management services. HunterPro specializes in the construction and renovations of, residential properties. HunterPro works with a wide variety of Homeowners, Property Managers, and Real-estate Agents. HunterPro has a staff complement of 5 personnel including, ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Concord?