HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Winnipeg  >  1-800 Got Junk - Saskatoon, Regina & Winnipeg

Reviews for 1-800 Got Junk - Saskatoon, Regina & Winnipeg

I used 1800-Got-Junk to purge a previous tenants junk from my land. Derek and his trusty side kick were quick, courteous and gave a very accurate quote on site. 10/10 would recommend.

Joshy8888 in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

The guys that came to my place were fast, efficient, friendly, and very professional. I will not hesitate to use this company again in the future! They’re very accurate with describing how and why they estimate their junk removal service. Thanks Clive and friend!

Kerry in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Really pleased with with the service. Employees who showed up were punctual, courteous and easy to work with. They listened to what we needed done and were able to make it work for us! Thanks for the great service - you made it so easy and hassle-free for us to get our office cleared out and looking good!

1 review Regina, SK

Moved my father into a nursing home and needed to get rid of some large items so I could fly back home to my family. Got Junk had a fast, flexiable schedule. Nice, polite and professional young men who moved everything in no time at all . Have used Got Junk a few times before and will always go back to them.

3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

We were moving homes I needed to clean out our garage. We had to get rid of everything from old toys to pipes and old construction material. They showed up on time and removed everything quickly.

Ron Fullan from Regina
1 review Regina, SK

The team provided great service. The team was very friendly and very efficient. They arrived on-time and did a great job. 1-800 Got Junk provides great value for the cost.

Emily from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

After my father passed away, I had to clean out the house. After a yard sale was finished everything that was left was hauled away by 1-800 Got Junk. That included a lot of heavy awkward items still in the basement. The workers were courteous and very helpful. There was tons of heavy stuff to carry out.

Mike from Regina
1 review Regina, SK

I googled for a company to haul away unwanted items. The whole experience went well, actually it was excellent. I had everything ready for them, they arrived on time and hauled it away. They were efficient workers, friendly, all around good service. The cost was reasonable.

Katia Jellicoe from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

While looking for a good company, someone mentioned 1-800-Got-Junk and I checked them out online. I compared price and found them to be what I was looking for. I was very happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone.

Virginia Scanlon from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

I found 1-800-Got-Junk to be very prompt- it is very important to me that I not have to sit around and wait. The employees were very pleasant and they were very careful with my property. I had used this company before and I would do so again.

More about 1-800 Got Junk - Saskatoon, Regina & Winnipeg

The World's Largest Junk Removal Service. Remove all your junk with out lifting a finger with 1-800 Got Junk? Just give us a call, point out what you want removed and we do the rest. Book online at now and save $10! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is your full-service junk removal company. We ...