Millworx

Cabinetry & Millwork
6190 Atlantic Dr Mississauga ON L5T 1W3

Reviews for Millworx

Knowledgeable, meticulous and professional.

Based on the recommendation of a top contractor in Toronto, who used Millworx for his own home, we decided to work with Millworx on a major renovation of our home. The mill work required was extensive, including kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, floating credenza’s in the living and dining room, wall-to-wall bedroom wardrobes, a customized office space, laundry room and a feature wall and railing connected to the staircase.

We had an excellent experience working with the entire team at Millworx. From the initial design, through production and installation, Millworx helped us realize our vision. They were knowledgeable, meticulous and professional. Most importantly, they showed great pride in their work.

I have done several renovations and I have come to realize that when it comes to mill work, the magic happens at the installation stage… making everything square and perfect in an imperfect space. Millworx installation team was incredible. Even our contractor, who had not used Millworx in the past, was blown away by the skills of the team… who spent considerable time and energy tweaking everything until it was perfect. In a modern, open concept home, where every square inch is exposed and the mill work is our ‘furniture’, this was critical.

The reality though is that In every renovation project you’re guaranteed that things will go wrong… nothing and no one is perfect… but the important thing with Millworx is that they solved things quickly without drama and stress. They truly wanted us to be happy. AND WE ARE. We receive so many compliments on our home, and specifically on the mill work. We would highly recommend Millworx.

Steve in
Steve in

Kitchen and Vanity

The team at Millwork from the designers to the cabinetmakers, and installers really take pride in the work they do and they stand behind the products that they custom manufacture! From the design process of my kitchen and master vanity all the way up to the finishing touches of the install the whole team is their every step of the way! I would strongly suggest using Millworx for any of your cabinetry needs weather it be for your home or business! Thanks again Eric and Arthur, great job!

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Custom Bar and Wall Unit

We hired Millworx to build a new custom bar and wall unit. They were able to provide different price points with different materials. They have a beautiful showroom with all types of samples that were able to fit our budget. The entire Millworx experience was great. We couldn’t be happier with the final product and installation. Highly recommended!

Jessica J in Mississauga
Jessica J in Mississauga

Dream Kitchen

We hired Millworx to build our new dream custom kitchen. From the moment I walked into their beautiful showroom and had a tour of the manufacturing facility, I knew Eric and his team were the right fit for my project. The design team was very knowledgeable, creative and really able to understand what I was trying to achieve. What really impressed me about Millworx is seeing all my cabinetry built and set up in their facility before it was painted and installed. This was not something any other company I visited offered to us. The installation team was very professional; they protected our floors and cleaned up every night before they left. From the initial consultation, to the final touch ups by Lou, Millworx went out of their way to make sure our dream kitchen ended up better than we initially envisioned it. We strongly recommend hiring Millworx!!

Matthew in Guelph
Matthew in Guelph

Extensive mill work project

I had the pleasure of working with Millworx on an extensive mill work project which included everything from a custom gourmet dream kitchen to a home theater wall unit to floating vanities, laundry, wine rack and everything in between. My experience in working with the Millworx team was top notch. Their Designers are highly skilled and well versed in all styles of design from traditional through to modern and guide you through the process with utmost professionalism. They even pre-assemble your project at their facility and give you a walk-through to ensure everything is according to plan. The Installation team worked tirelessly to bring the project to life and the results speak for themselves. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Millworx to anyone seeking design driven quality and professionalism. Thank you to the Millworx team for a job well done!

Custom Kitchen, Office & Music Desk

We hired the Millworx team to build a custom kitchen, office/study and a music recording desk. We were impressed by their creative input during the design process, quality of craftsmanship, as well as attention to detail when performing the final installation. Highly recommended!

Bogdan in Thornhill
Bogdan in Thornhill

Kitchen Renovation

We just got our kitchen back and we could be believe how beautiful it is. And Millworx is responsible for all of that: design, quality, professionalism, scheduling. Everything was executed beyond my expectation. Thank you guys for such excellent work. Highly recommend.

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Millworx Kitchen, Entertainment unit and Bathroom vanities

We recently did an entire house renovation and used Millworx for our kitchen cabinets and island, servery, entertainment unit and all of our bathroom vanities. This was a fairly large project but the team at Millworx knocked it out of the park.

We knew we made the right decision in choosing Millworx right from the start when Larysa came to spec out our house before the renovations started. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the different types of product available and had great design ideas. We agreed on a design and she had the drawings and quote prepared quickly. We then visited their showroom and were able see and choose all of the different materials and finishes. Their facility is very impressive, from the showroom to the workshop we were blown away.

Our project was built ahead of schedule and installed flawlessly. After the installation, Eric came by for a final inspection to make sure everything was the way we expected it to be.

Millworx was professional to deal with, customer focus oriented and their price was very competitive. I would recommend them to everyone and will definitely use them again.

ZIGGY
ZIGGY
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Custom Media unit, Floating vanities, modern medicine cabinets

First time working with this company. Great guys at Millworx: Eric and Arthur. 10 Star treatment from measurements, to viewing your custom fabrication at their shop, to delivery with installation. I ordered several custom floating media units, floating vanities, modern medicine cabinets, and I am extremely happy with the results. Very Fair pricing considering these are high end custom units. I will definitely go back to order a custom Island, they have a beautiful show room at their head quarters location in Mississauga.

Laura
Laura

New Kitchen

Millworx designed, fabricated, and installed our brand new kitchen cabinets, and we are so truly happy with the outcome. Their customer service exteeded our expectations and most importantly, the quality of work is amazing! Highly recommended.

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Mississauga?