Millworx

Reviews for Millworx

Matthew in Guelph
Matthew in Guelph

Extensive mill work project

I had the pleasure of working with Millworx on an extensive mill work project which included everything from a custom gourmet dream kitchen to a home theater wall unit to floating vanities, laundry, wine rack and everything in between. My experience in working with the Millworx team was top notch. Their Designers are highly skilled and well versed in all styles of design from traditional through to modern and guide you through the process with utmost professionalism. They even pre-assemble your project at their facility and give you a walk-through to ensure everything is according to plan. The Installation team worked tirelessly to bring the project to life and the results speak for themselves. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Millworx to anyone seeking design driven quality and professionalism. Thank you to the Millworx team for a job well done!

Custom Kitchen, Office & Music Desk

We hired the Millworx team to build a custom kitchen, office/study and a music recording desk. We were impressed by their creative input during the design process, quality of craftsmanship, as well as attention to detail when performing the final installation. Highly recommended!

Bogdan in Thornhill
Bogdan in Thornhill

Kitchen Renovation

We just got our kitchen back and we could be believe how beautiful it is. And Millworx is responsible for all of that: design, quality, professionalism, scheduling. Everything was executed beyond my expectation. Thank you guys for such excellent work. Highly recommend.

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Millworx Kitchen, Entertainment unit and Bathroom vanities

We recently did an entire house renovation and used Millworx for our kitchen cabinets and island, servery, entertainment unit and all of our bathroom vanities. This was a fairly large project but the team at Millworx knocked it out of the park.

We knew we made the right decision in choosing Millworx right from the start when Larysa came to spec out our house before the renovations started. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the different types of product available and had great design ideas. We agreed on a design and she had the drawings and quote prepared quickly. We then visited their showroom and were able see and choose all of the different materials and finishes. Their facility is very impressive, from the showroom to the workshop we were blown away.

Our project was built ahead of schedule and installed flawlessly. After the installation, Eric came by for a final inspection to make sure everything was the way we expected it to be.

Millworx was professional to deal with, customer focus oriented and their price was very competitive. I would recommend them to everyone and will definitely use them again.

ZIGGY
ZIGGY
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Custom Media unit, Floating vanities, modern medicine cabinets

First time working with this company. Great guys at Millworx: Eric and Arthur. 10 Star treatment from measurements, to viewing your custom fabrication at their shop, to delivery with installation. I ordered several custom floating media units, floating vanities, modern medicine cabinets, and I am extremely happy with the results. Very Fair pricing considering these are high end custom units. I will definitely go back to order a custom Island, they have a beautiful show room at their head quarters location in Mississauga.

Laura
Laura

New Kitchen

Millworx designed, fabricated, and installed our brand new kitchen cabinets, and we are so truly happy with the outcome. Their customer service exteeded our expectations and most importantly, the quality of work is amazing! Highly recommended.

Mark  from WALLENSTEIN
Mark from WALLENSTEIN

Home Media Center, Wall Unit, Wine Storage

Had a pleasurable experience with Millworx. Their in-house designers brought my vision to a reality, right down to the smallest deatails. Noticable quality in the finishes and hardware. Installers were neat and precise. Excellent final product!!!

Susie Hardy from Linwood
Susie Hardy from Linwood

Custom Millwork

I have just completed my first project with Millworx for a client and was very happy with the overall service and quality of work. I also feel their price vs. quality is of great value and as a result I am now using them for three other client projects. Very pleased!
Susie Hardy - Principal Designer
Everyday Living Design

Lianne from Toronto
Lianne from Toronto

custom cabinetry

We had a wonderful experience working with Millworx. We just completed building a custom home and Millworx was responsible for the cabinetry for the kitchen, wall unit, mudroom, master bath, two additional bathrooms and a laundry room – and the outcome is magnificent. The team at Millworx has exceptional customer service. They were always ready to provide input, suggestions and creative ideas right from the initial design phase through to the final product (which was on time and within budget). We believe that the team truly went above and beyond what was required to ensure that we were happy with the result. The workmanship is incredible and the quality of the final outcome has exceeded all of our expectations. We highly recommend Millworx and would not hesitate to use them again for all future projects.

Lianne and Darren

Johnpaul from Mississauga
Johnpaul from Mississauga

Bathrooms & Family Room

The experience with Millworx was a favorable one and I would not hesitate to recommend them for further work. Quality was good, installation services were on times. Alterations or errors were handled professionally. All around good work!

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Mississauga?