Millworx

Reviews for Millworx

Yarko
Yarko

Home renovation

I had selected Millworx over a few other companies simply because of the quality of work, expertise, and customer service. From the first meeting to the design stage, to the installation, everything was handled professionally and a customer focussed approach. I would recommend using Millworx for all future kitchen, bathroom, office or other home renovations.
The number of compliments we have received makes us appreciate their efforts even more.
I have attached a few photos from the work they completed throughout my house. As mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend Millworx!

Ms. Anastasia in Mississauga
Ms. Anastasia in Mississauga

M4m 0e6

I could not be more thrilled with the end product, it is absolutely top notch and gorgeous finishings, exactly what we envisioned. In addition... in every step of the process, including assistance with the design, customer service, and instillation crew service was exceptional. I would highly recommend, and for what was delivered pricing is extremely fair.

Amanda in Vaughan
Amanda in Vaughan

Bathroom Renovation

I loved working with Millworx and would recommend them to my friends and family! We renovated all the bathrooms in our home and although it seemed daunting at first, the staff at Millworx took all the guesswork out of it. From start to finish they guided us through the entire process and were quick to reply to any questions or concerns we had about the projects. The designer we worked with took our taste and preferences into consideration and gave us ideas we never would have thought of on our own! We're so happy with the results! Thanks, Millworx!!

Laura Johnson from Toronto
Laura Johnson from Toronto

Kitchen Cabinets

Millworx fabricated and installed our kitchen cabinets for our recent renovation. They did a wonderful job and we are thrilled with the result. They worked with us to make sure that everything was just right and made adjustments where necessary. Their installers worked hard to get everything into place and to make sure that it all lined up perfectly and came back multiple times as needed. The value that they provide is great and we are so pleased with the final result.

Millworx to the rescue!

I hired Millwork after our first kitchen designer failed to deliver on his timeline. I was grateful for their reliability, timeliness, and attention to detail and would recommend their service to friends!

Helen in Willowdale
Helen in Willowdale

Kitchen, den and bathrooms cabinetry

Millwork created a beautiful home for us by renovating a 30 year old condo. They designed, built and installed kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities and bookshelves and a tv cabinet in our den. They were extremely responsive and creative in the design stage and everything was built with the best of materials. Installation was smooth and professional. They delivered on time and on budget and we would recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Knowledgeable, meticulous and professional.

Based on the recommendation of a top contractor in Toronto, who used Millworx for his own home, we decided to work with Millworx on a major renovation of our home. The mill work required was extensive, including kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, floating credenza’s in the living and dining room, wall-to-wall bedroom wardrobes, a customized office space, laundry room and a feature wall and railing connected to the staircase.

We had an excellent experience working with the entire team at Millworx. From the initial design, through production and installation, Millworx helped us realize our vision. They were knowledgeable, meticulous and professional. Most importantly, they showed great pride in their work.

I have done several renovations and I have come to realize that when it comes to mill work, the magic happens at the installation stage… making everything square and perfect in an imperfect space. Millworx installation team was incredible. Even our contractor, who had not used Millworx in the past, was blown away by the skills of the team… who spent considerable time and energy tweaking everything until it was perfect. In a modern, open concept home, where every square inch is exposed and the mill work is our ‘furniture’, this was critical.

The reality though is that In every renovation project you’re guaranteed that things will go wrong… nothing and no one is perfect… but the important thing with Millworx is that they solved things quickly without drama and stress. They truly wanted us to be happy. AND WE ARE. We receive so many compliments on our home, and specifically on the mill work. We would highly recommend Millworx.

Steve in
Steve in

Kitchen and Vanity

The team at Millwork from the designers to the cabinetmakers, and installers really take pride in the work they do and they stand behind the products that they custom manufacture! From the design process of my kitchen and master vanity all the way up to the finishing touches of the install the whole team is their every step of the way! I would strongly suggest using Millworx for any of your cabinetry needs weather it be for your home or business! Thanks again Eric and Arthur, great job!

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Custom Bar and Wall Unit

We hired Millworx to build a new custom bar and wall unit. They were able to provide different price points with different materials. They have a beautiful showroom with all types of samples that were able to fit our budget. The entire Millworx experience was great. We couldn’t be happier with the final product and installation. Highly recommended!

Jessica J in Mississauga
Jessica J in Mississauga

Dream Kitchen

We hired Millworx to build our new dream custom kitchen. From the moment I walked into their beautiful showroom and had a tour of the manufacturing facility, I knew Eric and his team were the right fit for my project. The design team was very knowledgeable, creative and really able to understand what I was trying to achieve. What really impressed me about Millworx is seeing all my cabinetry built and set up in their facility before it was painted and installed. This was not something any other company I visited offered to us. The installation team was very professional; they protected our floors and cleaned up every night before they left. From the initial consultation, to the final touch ups by Lou, Millworx went out of their way to make sure our dream kitchen ended up better than we initially envisioned it. We strongly recommend hiring Millworx!!

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Mississauga?