Fences & Gates

Reviews for RJ ALUMINUM RAILINGS

Nicky in Toronto
Nicky in Toronto

Pool enclosure fence

Joe at RJ Aluminum Railings built a pool enclosure fence for me in 2018. Joe is professional and courteous and his workmanship is great quality. His turnaround time from booking to completion was good. He kept me in the loop with his sourcing of the materials and the progress of the project and I am happy to recommend his services.

Mahtab in North york
Mahtab in North york

Exterior railings

Joe was able to provide an estimate of our project by email. His price was very competitive. He came to our home to finaloze the design amd final prixe. We discussed that he would order the rsilings after receiving a deposit. It took a few days for me to forward the deposit, but i was very concerned for the safety of my kids falling off of our porch. I found out that Joe had ordered the railings immediately after our meeting (without yet receiving the deposit). I was so relieved. The instsllation was completed a few days later. It looked amazing!

Thank you so very much Mahtab! Safety will always come first, especially when it comes to children and our beloved elderly.
All the best for you and your wonderful family, and we hope to get the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Imtiaz in Toronto
Imtiaz in Toronto

Back Yard Ravine Lot Fence

I highly recommend this company. Joe is a fine business man with excellent customer service skills. Their workmanship and material is of high quality. Joe is easy to deal with, very understanding and not greedy unlike some of his competitors. I have already recommended him to several of my coworkers, friends and family.

A picture of my fence is attached. I am very happy with his work.

Thank you so much Imtiaz. It was a pleasure working with a gentleman like yourself.
We wish you and your family all the best in this Holiday season!!!

Tapu in Brampton
Tapu in Brampton

Porch Railings, Accessibility Railings and Fence Gates

RJ Railings (Joe) has been my go-to railings expert for years. Style, efficiency and expert installation is a trademark work ethic for Joe and his team.

I've had railings for a number of homes with railings installed over the years (especially in recent times due to a mobility challenges) and each has withstood the test of time.

The products I purchased specifically have been virtually maintenance free. Simple cleaning here and there and it's good for the entire season/year. More importantly, the railing haven't needed any adjustments or tightening, so clearly, theres a huge component here with PERFECT installation the first time around. The product itself literally looks the same as the day installed even after the harsh weather we've gone through... inclusive of new gates which was put in recently.

Don't hesitate to work with RJ Railings. Nothing but positive experiences from down to earth pricing, great customer service, quality products with great workmanship.

Thank you so much Tapu. Always great to see you again, and your loyalty is much appreciated. We are glad to help on any way and any time.
All teh best to you and your wonderful family!

Dan from Oakville
Dan from Oakville

Gate for our driveway

Joe and his team did a great job with our aluminum gate. The project was done on time and on budget. Joe communicated very well throughout the entire process. The gate was installed professionally and required removal of an old gate and re-laying some interlock brick, which was done very well. We would not hesitate to recommend Joe and work with him again.

Thank you so much Dan & Karen for your great review. It was a pleasure getting it done for you, and we are very happy that you are pleased with our service and product. Your review is very much appreciated.
We wish you all the best and a great summer!

Nacster in Woodbridge
Nacster in Woodbridge

Replaced original Verandah Railings

I had the original verandah railings on my house. That were from 1978 and they looked terrible. I couldn't stand to look at them any longer. So, I came to HomeStars to do a little research. Which in turn, brought be to Joe from RJ Aluminum Railings. Joe was very professional and courteous. Right from the start and up until the very end. He has a meticulous attention to detail and he really knows his work. He did a fantastic job with the entire installation of my new railings. Also, the materials he used were made of great quality and he's extremely clean. Overall, I am extremely happy with my new railings and I would highly recommend Joe to anyone, without hesitation. I would definitely use Joe again. Thanks again Joe, for my beautiful new verandah railings.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Working with a nice and polite customer such as you definitely makes our work a lot easier.
We wish you all the best and we'll be happy to serve you again in the near future!

Joel S in Mississauga
Joel S in Mississauga

Balcony fence done with care

Professional and courteous service all the way. Joe was very responsive, great at communication and easy to work with. He knows what he's doing. The job took slightly longer than anticipated, but it was done right and the materials used appear to be great quality and should stand up over time. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Joel for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and all your staff.
Our apologies for that bit of a delay. We always try our best to get everything done as early as possible. Sometimes the weather play tricks on us, especially late in the season. We are very glad that everything was done to your full satisfaction!
From all of us at "RJ Railings" we wish you all the best.

Front Porch Railing

Instead of blindly following the design of the railing that was to be replaced, Joe made suggestions to improve on it so that the new railing was more functional and safer to use than the old one. Shortly after I placed the order, I requested that he hold back the order as I might want to install a cement overlay on the porch. Joe accomodated my request and came back to remeasure 4 months later after my interlock project was completed and after I decided not to have any cement overlay afterall. The new railing was installed shortly after that by Joe himself.

Thanks a million for the great review. Very much appreciated.
We wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year and all the best!

Jamie from Toronto
Jamie from Toronto
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Fence

RJ Aluminum Railings did an excellent job of designing and installing a
metal fence and gate along my retaining wall. The fence was supplied by Medallion Fence (Medallion 4000 Series). RJ designed a custom side mount bracket to mount the fence to the retaining wall. They were on time, professional, and the installers cleaned up after the job. The fence looks great! I will definitely hire RJ Aluminum Railings for my next project.

Thank you so much for the great review Jamie!
It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serve you again in the future.
All the best from all of us here @ "RJ Railings"

Courtney from Brampton
Courtney from Brampton

Fence Rescue

I hired RJ Railings to finish a fence project started by another contractor. They showed up on time, were communicative throughout the process and completed the project on time and on budget. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks again!

Thank you so much Courtney! We were happy to complete this job the only way we know :).
you were a great customer, easy to work with, and we'll be very happy to serve you again in the future.
your review is so much appreciated!
All the best!